How "the government" created the Minneso-tah event

polymoog

Superstar
Meanwhile :

The surveillance tech has reportedly been deployed across the US as protests sweep the country following the death of George Floyd.

"A Twitter feed titled "Minnesota Contact Tracing" revealed how police are using contact tracing to identify and arrest protesters. "Minnesota Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington says they've begun contact tracing arrestees."

"While much of our attention has rightfully been focused on the violence used against our fellow Americans, most of whom are simply exercising their constitutional right to dissent, many have overlooked how technology is fundamentally reshaping how demonstrations are monitored. Police have used everything from Predator drones to facial recognition to track protesters, relying on tools developed for overseas wars to police dissent here at home."

Of course it's the right time to test the new gadgets that governments granted themselves the right to use 'temporarily' because of the covid crisis.
yes! keep in mind that IF they wanted to, the cities could have deployed all of their crowd control technology days ago. they want the rioting and looting to go on.

1591399511402.png

we will scream for order and security and we will get more surveillance cameras and other hi-tech crap to track us and later round us up. we have to be careful what we wish for.

justjess

Superstar
yes! keep in mind that IF they wanted to, the cities could have deployed all of their crowd control technology days ago. they want the rioting and looting to go on.

View attachment 37473

we will scream for order and security and we will get more surveillance cameras and other hi-tech crap to track us and later round us up. we have to be careful what we wish for.
Pretty sure they deployed that sound stuff in philly already. Could be wrong.

polymoog

Superstar
exhibit E: floyd video timeline

keep in mind this is from the NYT, so ignore the slanted narration. only the video footage matters for research purposes.

official NYT story: floyd pays for a pack of cigs at a convenience store. apparently he passes a fake $20, leaves, and sits in his black SUV parked across the street. two store employees go out and confront him about the fake bill, but nothing happens.
the store calls the police and the police arrive.
(question: why didnt floyd drive away? )
later floyd is transferred to a police car; then pulled through it back onto the street. (why? he was already in the car.) there is where he is pinned to the ground by the neck. no taser used.

at first, the call is for the EMS code 2 (the video footage timestamp says 8:44 pm when the narration says it was called in). this is later changed to a code 3 (the narration then says, "this was quickly upgraded to a code 3-- narration states it was at 8:21 pm... ?)

Some paramedic/emergency medical service (EMS) agencies use Priority terms:

so why would they DOWNgrade it to a non-emergency?

the narration says that the EMT called the fire dept for help, but then they drive off. (? the narration says they drove off because of the bystanders.) the narration goes on to say that the police gave the minneapolis FD no indication of their whereabouts when they do show up for help (how would the police know where they drove?).
someone pointed out that the EMTs are wearing body armor. strange.

polymoog

Superstar
Stephen Jackson or Gorge Floyd? Deep fakes.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NICodx1c9f9V/
the video of his wifes reaction speaks volumes. man, i wouldve loved to hear that little girl respond to the question, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" with, "a police officer!".

----------
not crazy about this guy MAGnations research. its sloppy. he had posted a video about the two eyewitnesses filming, claiming they were not on the sidewalk from one view. i looked into it and saw that they WERE there-- the angle of the camera cut them off. if you see the video, you can pinpoint their location with the lighter colored concrete.

free2018

Star
the video of his wifes reaction speaks volumes. man, i wouldve loved to hear that little girl respond to the question, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" with, "a police officer!".

----------
not crazy about this guy MAGnations research. its sloppy. he had posted a video about the two eyewitnesses filming, claiming they were not on the sidewalk from one view. i looked into it and saw that they WERE there-- the angle of the camera cut them off. if you see the video, you can pinpoint their location with the lighter colored concrete.
Yeah, that was so contrived. I now question all "celebrity" deaths.

george floyd no mask.jpg

I hear you. I have watched Mag's copy many times. Will take a look at the footage if I can.

I however think the sketchiness of the false flag can be determined even from the footage that contains the frame above. The story is shaite and makes no sense. And that is just the part with the above frame.

justjess

Superstar

----------
I’m not saying what is and what isn’t here because I do not know. It is entirely possible the whole thing from nuts to bolts is a psy op. With that said...

a teenage boy in town drowned last week in a local swimming hole. He passed away. His funeral was a couple days ago and a couple of our friends went and when they came back they were extremely disturbed that the mother didn’t cry once and that the immediate family had been sitting there joking for extended periods of time. People don’t always react to trauma or shock how we expect them to.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Meanwhile :

The surveillance tech has reportedly been deployed across the US as protests sweep the country following the death of George Floyd.

"A Twitter feed titled "Minnesota Contact Tracing" revealed how police are using contact tracing to identify and arrest protesters. "Minnesota Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington says they've begun contact tracing arrestees."

"While much of our attention has rightfully been focused on the violence used against our fellow Americans, most of whom are simply exercising their constitutional right to dissent, many have overlooked how technology is fundamentally reshaping how demonstrations are monitored. Police have used everything from Predator drones to facial recognition to track protesters, relying on tools developed for overseas wars to police dissent here at home."

Of course it's the right time to test the new gadgets that governments granted themselves the right to use 'temporarily' because of the covid crisis.
Those high-altitude surveillance balloons that DARPA was testing last year are sure going to come in very handy.

polymoog

Superstar
I’m not saying what is and what isn’t here because I do not know. It is entirely possible the whole thing from nuts to bolts is a psy op. With that said...
none of us know for sure yet, but the evidence is mounting.

a teenage boy in town drowned last week in a local swimming hole. He passed away. His funeral was a couple days ago and a couple of our friends went and when they came back they were extremely disturbed that the mother didn’t cry once and that the immediate family had been sitting there joking for extended periods of time. People don’t always react to trauma or shock how we expect them to.
of course, one questionable facet in an event isnt enough, jess. first and foremost, the stink begins when there is a larger, immediate agenda behind it. in your case, there was no call to ban all swimming in all pennsylvanian swimming holes.

polymoog

Superstar
Pretty sure they deployed that sound stuff in philly already. Could be wrong.
later last night, i poked around on activist post. no mention at all of sound weapons being deployed. there was an article about a drone being used near the white house, but not LRADs or sound cannons.

justjess

Superstar
none of us know for sure yet, but the evidence is mounting.

of course, one questionable facet in an event isnt enough, jess. first and foremost, the stink begins when there is a larger, immediate agenda behind it. in your case, there was no call to ban all swimming in all pennsylvanian swimming holes.
They actually did put a whole lot of restrictions on the swimming holes but that wasn’t my point;)

justjess

Superstar
that is probably a different phenomenon. the sound weapons flat out stop people in their tracks.
Gotcha. I’m not familiar with the tech. I did see the theory floating around in relation to these atm explosions. But tnt has also been floating around the black market for a couple weeks so could be that idk. Just happy I’m not in philly.

Maes17

Superstar
None of us want a police state. None of us want global rule. Unfortunately, ANTIFA and their commie globalist factions are succeeding in drumming up the lowlife scum to attach and burn their cities to the ground. They’re useful idiots and worse, as shown here: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=LATXwveG6Js&lc=Ugxkir3GHWcrGbqiO0x4AaABAg.99T0mUgKN_h99TDl3wtX8I
Regardless who is doing these riots. The response will be a powerful police state. We’re giving the government too much “ excuses” to install something like martial law.

That sound weaponry has been around for at least 20 years now - if they wanted it can actually cause concussions, brain injury, probably death too if they crank it up enough. It can be incredibly dangerous. I think it was used on people in the Middle East.

Anywho this was interesting- authorized for emergency use:

justjess

Superstar
Regardless who is doing these riots. The response will be a powerful police state. We’re giving the government too much “ excuses” to install something like martial law.
Weve been in a police state for a really long time now. It’s just becoming more overt then covert.