How "the government" created the Minneso-tah event

Provide your source @lightseeker -or admit the real reason why you can’t.
I removed it because I couldn’t find it again. Chill your jets. if you want to discuss that theory more make a thread for it. cnn is probably working on evidence for you too

rainerann

Star
Personally, I don’t feel the protestors are primarily Antifa or white supremicists. I could tell the first day when we were still talking about minnesota that these people were local and not from out of town. It’s like no one has ever been to the city before and can’t tell the difference or something.

that is why I would feel sad for these people to be manipulated to respond in a certain way, because they are just regular people. It is another situation where there may be paid antifa members and white supremicists, but there is no way there are this many members of either of these groups to fill the protests that are going on.

with the smaller protests, maybe something like this would be possible, but not with something like this.

when you think about it, the massive response to this does encourage me that I have not deluded myself by thinking that racism doesn’t exist the way it did in my history books, because if it did. This would not be getting this kind of attention. The world has changed a lot even if there is still a long way to go.

but I don’t think antifa or white supremicists are the main ones who would like to manipulate this situation. There’s something missing, and I just can’t put my finger on what it is, but I’m hoping it won’t remain hidden for long.

justjess

Superstar
I removed it because I couldn’t find it again. Chill your jets. if you want to discuss that theory more make a thread for it. cnn is probably working on evidence for you too
How original :rolleyes:

last I checked everyone’s blaming Antifa, your the msm sheep on this one.

. There’s something missing, and I just can’t put my finger on what it is, but I’m hoping it won’t remain hidden for long.
The Trump regime is consolidating the police state and trying to paint their opposition as terrorists.

Trump used the words "law and order" thats a throwback to the Nixon election of 1968, where they used riots (after assasinating MLK) to scare the public to vote for Nixon because he promised "law and order"

The same international criminal fascist network that put Nixon into power is behind Trump.

Roger Stone is an operative from the Nixon days and still works with the Trump gang today. Its the same Roy Cohn gang. Trump is a Cohn protege, they are carrying out the same tactics.

I'd say they were murdering blacks on film (the first snuff film was the suppressed on in Georgia of the jogger) that didn't set things off, so they did another snuff film. Got the reaction they needed, then of course police and other infiltrators merged with the protesters and escalated the situation. Now its all being blamed on Antifa, when really its a whole mix of people, but the narrative of "radical left terrorists" must consist so Trump can bring in the police state, criminalize opposition and get his supporters to back it.

Maes17

Superstar
Personally, I don’t feel the protestors are primarily Antifa or white supremicists. I could tell the first day when we were still talking about minnesota that these people were local and not from out of town. It’s like no one has ever been to the city before and can’t tell the difference or something.

that is why I would feel sad for these people to be manipulated to respond in a certain way, because they are just regular people. It is another situation where there may be paid antifa members and white supremicists, but there is no way there are this many members of either of these groups to fill the protests that are going on.

with the smaller protests, maybe something like this would be possible, but not with something like this.

when you think about it, the massive response to this does encourage me that I have not deluded myself by thinking that racism doesn’t exist the way it did in my history books, because if it did. This would not be getting this kind of attention. The world has changed a lot even if there is still a long way to go.

but I don’t think antifa or white supremicists are the main ones who would like to manipulate this situation. There’s something missing, and I just can’t put my finger on what it is, but I’m hoping it won’t remain hidden for long.
I keep thinking Russia. Idk why.
Frank Badfinger posted a video in another thread talking about infiltrating within. And this is decades in the making which is what I have been thinking.

But also at the same time. Why Russia?
Is the early 1900’s Bolshevik - communism interference?
Cold war?
Idk.

Maybe it is just racial hatred.
Class/poverty.

Maybe it is a democrat vs republican thing. Honestly I don’t know.
Seeking these answers and just seeing tensions rise amongst fellow citizens. Shoes me away to try to be positive for my surroundings.

Yet I keep coming back in hopes to see something in terms of progress.
This stuff hasn’t made me depressed. Far from it.

But I do have a lot of why’s?
I do question the legitimacy of our history. How much of our history books really happened. Etc.

I’ve returned to the same mindset when I first embarked on my conspiracy theorist journey - “what is real?”

rainerann

Star
The Trump regime is consolidating the police state and trying to paint their opposition as terrorists.

Trump used the words "law and order" thats a throwback to the Nixon election of 1968, where they used riots (after assasinating MLK) to scare the public to vote for Nixon because he promised "law and order"

The same international criminal fascist network that put Nixon into power is behind Trump.

Roger Stone is an operative from the Nixon days and still works with the Trump gang today. Its the same Roy Cohn gang. Trump is a Cohn protege, they are carrying out the same tactics.

I'd say they were murdering blacks on film (the first snuff film was the suppressed on in Georgia of the jogger) that didn't set things off, so they did another snuff film. Got the reaction they needed, then of course police and other infiltrators merged with the protesters and escalated the situation. Now its all being blamed on Antifa, when really its a whole mix of people, but the narrative of "radical left terrorists" must consist so Trump can bring in the police state, criminalize opposition and get his supporters to back it.
obviously, there is an angle to this where trump benefits. I’m just not sure whether I think he is trying to boost his approval rating by using whatever influence he has to paint the left in a negative light rather than trying to create a police state for the sake of it.

but comparing these incidents to snuff films is pretty accurate. I was thinking about this today. It is just not healthy to see things like this happening and something really does need to be done to stop it.

it is just a shame we live in a world of smoke and mirrors where you can’t take something at face value most of the time. I still have hope though, because cynicism also leads to deception.

Maes17

Superstar

I’m gonna have to look more into that watergate stuff later.
Didn’t Nixon blacklist celebrities as well?

I can see a possible rise in dictatorship though.
The warning flags are there

justjess

Superstar
I’m never engaging in this retarded conversation again. Start a new thread for it or stop quoting me
How the government created the event. My comments are spot on topic. If you don’t like them, put me on ignore. If you want to post unsourced propaganda, expect to be called on it.

How the government created the event. My comments are spot on topic. If you don’t like them, put me on ignore. If you want to post unsourced propaganda, expect to be called on it.
so let me get this straight, you believe that white nationalists dressed up as antifa for the government and started the riots. Correct?

rainerann

Star
I keep thinking Russia. Idk why.
Frank Badfinger posted a video in another thread talking about infiltrating within. And this is decades in the making which is what I have been thinking.

But also at the same time. Why Russia?
Is the early 1900’s Bolshevik - communism interference?
Cold war?
Idk.

Maybe it is just racial hatred.
Class/poverty.

Maybe it is a democrat vs republican thing. Honestly I don’t know.
Seeking these answers and just seeing tensions rise amongst fellow citizens. Shoes me away to try to be positive for my surroundings.

Yet I keep coming back in hopes to see something in terms of progress.
This stuff hasn’t made me depressed. Far from it.

But I do have a lot of why’s?
I do question the legitimacy of our history. How much of our history books really happened. Etc.

I’ve returned to the same mindset when I first embarked on my conspiracy theorist journey - “what is real?”
yeah I think you can question these things and still stay positive. I’m trying to stay positive myself and I was even reading about the intention experiment last night, where some people tested whether you could change things based on your intention towards something. Apparently, you can.

there is nothing wrong with putting some good energy out there, even if there are a lot of people fighting against it with their negative energy right now.

so let me get this straight, you believe that white nationalists dressed up as antifa for the government and started the riots. Correct?
where's your evidence Antifa was even involved ?

Black shirts and ski masks ? Pretty conclusive stuff isn't it.

I think Trump designating them "terrorists" is the key, this was all set up. People just want to ignore things that suit their narrative.

justjess

Superstar
I’ve said what I believe and provided evidence of what I believe dozens of times now if not more. We’ve even discussed it. Don’t patronize me by asking me to spell it out in Some sort of contrived manner for you to spin or manipulate for your own purposes.

this isn’t Antifa. This isn’t the left. Your brainwashed.

I’ve said what I believe and provided evidence of what I believe dozens of times now if not more. We’ve even discussed it. Don’t patronize me by asking me to spell it out in Some sort of contrived manner for you to spin or manipulate for your own purposes.

this isn’t Antifa. This isn’t the left. Your brainwashed.
You post evidence you find for that theory ok. Like I said I’m not engaging in a fruitless ideological discussion. its more than antifa but antifa was there. You seem to be unable to admit that which is weird, wrong, and fruitless because if you can’t grant that then who knows where your heads at. But there’s a lot more to it then that. Way more. We got caught on this weird and seemingly irrelevant point. If you really can’t accept that antifa was there then go ahead I don’t think it matters anymore

Last edited:
QUI BONO ?

Trump is rolling out the army and declaring political opposition terrorists, and he appears to bring "law and order" to his base

We used to ask in the conspiracy community

QUI BONO ?

Thats now gone out the window to be replaced with insanity and feelings.

justjess

Superstar
QUI BONO ?

Trump is rolling out the army and declaring political opposition terrorists, and he appears to bring "law and order" to his base

We used to ask in the conspiracy community

QUI BONO ?

Thats now gone out the window to be replaced with insanity and feelings.
Motive and gain. I always ask that. Always. Seems many here forgot it exists... the left is being demonized everywhere - by the right and now by minorities and everyone in the middle. How the hell does that benefit them? It doesn’t. And it isn’t something that’s in their MO - they stand up to fascists, that’s it. Random acts of violence isn’t their bag.

Motive and gain. I always ask that. Always. Seems many here forgot it exists... the left is being demonized everywhere - by the right and now by minorities and everyone in the middle. How the hell does that benefit them? It doesn’t. And it isn’t something that’s in their MO - they stand up to fascists, that’s it. Random acts of violence isn’t their bag.

yup theres been an effort to destroy the relations between white anti-fascists and black people who are their natural allies.

white people dressed in black were filmed destroying black neighbourhoods, of course all blamed on Antifa, without any consideration that those could easily be cops or white supremacists.

and we know for a fact that white supremacist groups have dressed up and made fake Antifa accounts.

The psy op is deep.

Then we have white supremacists trying to tell their base "its a race war" despite the overwhelming fact that white and black are protesting together.

your both missing the point trump isnt the mastermind behind it, hes not the ultimate baddie hes a puppet. and its not for a trump police state the new world order, does not look like trump at all, its certainly not christian based, wether that be right wing or not.

Trumps being used to show the progressive world that the old ways dont work anymore. Antifa is more along the lines of what a new world order WOULD look like, becuase it is a militarisation of the lefts values. The transition to that will demonize certain values which is what we are seeing now. We are not even a quarter way through that transition. More things have to come.

1. is a 5g grid
2. is "alien" disclosure

For many people Trump is representation of OLD American values the problem with that is some of the old values were not great, but some actually were.

The NWO is not just a left wing dream, the right also would have to be on board, and that is where I would imagine the militarisation comes in and the patriotism and worshippers of the beast also come in, for the NWO to be possible both right wing and left wing will find there identity in the, false messiah and his system but only after, theyve relinquished there old one it will be HARDER for the RIGHT to do this, its the culmination of this never ending polarization. But it certainly has more in common with the left than it does the right, I suspect more right wing individuals will be less on board. Because its the same with Trump the "progressive" left pretty much dominates the mainstream media, and celebrity culture and most of the western world.

What you are actually on board with is the progression of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Trump has shown promise to not be completely corrupted at the start, his stance on vaccines at first, his stance on abortion, many many stances he took, show real MORAL values. Problem is thats changed as time has gone on. Americas right to bear arms. Overtime hes just become more right wing and more of a puppet. If Trump is being used for anything its to take away your guns.

You dont like Trump not because hes a puppet, because you dont like his policies that represent any sort of non left wing, do what you want morality. Hence you will love the New World Order, its not who you dont like because Trump is just another puppet, its your motivations for why you dont.

Youve been duped.