How "the government" created the Minneso-tah event

free2018

Star
Is George Floyd dead? Maybe. Maybe not.
Are riots a surprise to anyone? Why? When you look at the fiscal uncertainty most people in the
US live in you wouldn't.
Here are some of the videos I have come across.
The whole escalation from 0 to 100 like Drake was caused by the US government-- amongst others.
It's clear as day. Bread and Circuses? Programming?

Lies being reported worldwide:

PS. There are a few separate issues: the corona story, the Floyd story, and the economy.

polymoog

Superstar
exhibit A:
he neighbors dont know that derek chavin was a cop. its possible they never saw him in uniform coming or going or pulling into his house with a police car, but it raises a bit of suspicion:

exhibit B:
derek chavin (the choker cop) worked security with george floyd. what are the chances of that?

more to come...

free2018

Star
exhibit A:
he neighbors dont know that derek chavin was a cop. its possible they never saw him in uniform coming or going or pulling into his house with a police car, but it raises a bit of suspicion:

exhibit B:
derek chavin (the choker cop) worked security with george floyd. what are the chances of that?

more to come...
No, I know the story is flimsy.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'm a little late to the party on this one but Russ Winter offers some interesting insight
Glaring Anomalies, Obvious Agendas in the Case of George Floyd

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not just the Auto Zone store - Pink shirt and umbrella guy are seen working together.
FALSE FLAG OP MINNEAPOLIS!! "Looters and Victims Working Together"!

Video Here

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gsl79n

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
exhibit B:
I know...that was really weird...however they might not have met each other.

polymoog

Superstar
I know...that was really weird...however they might not have met each other.
yes, youre right. its possible, but what are the chances?
lets wait until all the information comes in before making a judgement call on this. its looking quite suspicious already, though.

Lisa

Superstar
yes, youre right. its possible, but what are the chances?
lets wait until all the information comes in before making a judgement call on this. its looking quite suspicious already, though.
No that’s what the lady said who said they worked together..I thought that was odd itself..but she said they might not have seen each other because one worked outside the event and one worked inside it.

Lisa

Superstar
Could this also have something to do with the Presidential election in that they think Biden can get the black vote?

In contentious interview, Biden says black voters considering Trump over him "ain't black"

free2018

Star
Not just the Auto Zone store - Pink shirt and umbrella guy are seen working together.
FALSE FLAG OP MINNEAPOLIS!! "Looters and Victims Working Together"!

Video Here

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gsl79n
Yeah, those were in the videos I posted you want.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
ugh. im tired of this drama. we cant even catch a breather.
i bet anyone ten bucks that we get another phony fake shooting within the month.
Anythings possible. They are preparing the tracer army for the fall and possibly second wave, so I suspect more chaos and mayhem till then.

edit: and let's not forget Gates - Bio-terrorist attack prediction!

free2018

Star
The cops and the freaking boogaloo are down there trying to incite a civil war. I wouldn’t put it past them to have killed this guy purposely because they wanted a catalyst. Fuck them all.
It's a government operation.
It's a Langley gift.
Are there other actors?
It involves the media and that spells CIA-- Operation Mockingbird.