• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 60+

Results are only viewable after voting.

rainerann

Star
I'm a preschool teacher :)
Awe, you get to be with sweet babies. Preschool teachers amaze me. I will never forget when my kids were in preschool. I came when they were all eating a snack and 30 little angels were sitting perfectly in their chairs eating a healthy little snack. I said to the teachers, "how did you do that?" It was amazing to me. I have a hard time getting mine to sit and eat a healthy snack when I have two of them much less 30. Preschool teachers are special people. :)

I kinda think that's what my parents think of me ...

At least that's what i am doing actually, staying at home and praying and doing nothing else ... :oops: ... except that i practically don't expect anything of anybody ... like, if my parents tell me to go live somewhere else, i'll just pack my bags and go live in a Mosque or something, or find a job and live at a friend's place, or go crash at a friend's place, and keep on remaining constant in my daily prayers and meditations ...

Violette

Star
Awe, you get to be with sweet babies. Preschool teachers amaze me. I will never forget when my kids were in preschool. I came when they were all eating a snack and 30 little angels were sitting perfectly in their chairs eating a healthy little snack. I said to the teachers, "how did you do that?" It was amazing to me. I have a hard time getting mine to sit and eat a healthy snack when I have two of them much less 30. Preschool teachers are special people. :)
It definitely takes a veryyyy patient person but once you get know each child personally it becomes a lot easier. Thank you for the appreciation :) I love what I do, all my children are so special to me. They grow up so fast though :'(

Devine

Star
It definitely takes a veryyyy patient person but once you get know each child personally it becomes a lot easier. Thank you for the appreciation :) I love what I do, all my children are so special to me. They grow up so fast though :'(
yes kudos to you

Devine

Star

I kinda think that's what my parents think of me ...

At least that's what i am doing actually, staying at home and praying and doing nothing else ... :oops: ... except that i practically don't expect anything of anybody ... like, if my parents tell me to go live somewhere else, i'll just pack my bags and go live in a Mosque or something, or find a job and live at a friend's place, or go crash at a friend's place, and keep on remaining constant in my daily prayers and meditations ...
i dig it