• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 60+

Results are only viewable after voting.

King David

Established
Met a lot of refugees from Somalia that don't have a birthdate/year. They got to pick the year when they came here. Some countries and cultures do not keep track of it as we do in the first world.
Not saying he is a refugee or anything, btw. Just an example!
That's not the reason, but My heart goes out to them. Those who follow the Law of Yahuwah will be saved from being refugees soon...

Shalom :)

I'm from Somalia but born and raised in the U.K.
We do have birth dates but during the civil war a lot of documented births were lost so many older people don't know their exact birth dates but many know the year.

Also many Somali refugees altered their date of birth so they could seek refuge in western countries so they are probably reluctant to reveal their accurate age.
I didn't know they altered them, but I had a hunch that it was happening based on several whom I had met and had the privilege to get to know.

That's not the reason, but My heart goes out to them. Those who follow the Law of Yahuwah will be saved from being refugees soon...

Somalia is a failed state and I am very sympathetic to that particular community as I know many whom have come and become American citizens. They are very entrepreneurial.

King David

Established
Somalia is a failed state and I am very sympathetic to that particular community as I know many whom have come and become American citizens. They are very entrepreneurial.[/QUOTE]
Becoming an American citizen is like jumping from the frying pan into a slow cooked stew; it will still bring someone to death... The Truth is with Yahuwah and following His Law - the Torah.

Happy coming birthday then ZsaZsa. Did you talk about the origin of your name yet? I'm sorry if i've missed it.

@Aero, you mean you will run across a circle circumferencing her stationary body? :p

Her name says she's fast though, but i get it too, you're Aero, The Windranger :D

Aero

Superstar
Happy coming birthday then ZsaZsa. Did you talk about the origin of your name yet? I'm sorry if i've missed it.

@Aero, you mean you will run across a circle circumferencing her stationary body? :p

Her name says she's fast though, but i get it too, you're Aero, The Windranger :D
Lol exactly. She might be lightning on her feet but I'm in the air. I'm everywhere!

Thanks ;) !
The name is kind of a hybrid of the famous Hungarian ZsaZsa (my dad and his family are all partly Hungarian; the rest Slovakian) plus I live in South Africa commonly referred to as ZA (our domain is .za, currency = ZAR, etc) so it marries my two 'identities' I guess.

Lol I didn't even get that :rolleyes: nice