How old are you guys?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
29. Feel 23.
If I shaved off my beard I'd still look like a high schooler.
My middle brother who is 19 has gray hairs. I, still jet black hair. A couple grays. I credit the healthy diet and no soda/alcohol at all
Ha. I second this. People say I'll get bald soon but they have been saying this since I was 18. So for I have a head full of light brown hair and I have more hair than some people younger than me.

Maes17

Superstar
Ha. I second this. People say I'll get bald soon but they have been saying this since I was 18. So for I have a head full of light brown hair and I have more hair than some people younger than me.
Last year was my high school class 10 year reunion.
I went to see a few friends to catch up with. It's amazing how many 28,29,30 year olds are losing their hair! O-O

Johnny5

Veteran
I am so happy to see that there are people from the younger generations on here... that is if in fact yall have been truthful.

Hey, I can doubt all I want here, it is the VC Forums after all!!

LOL

Maes17

Superstar
After this busy long hours holiday season.
30 about to turn 55 lol. Good sweet jimmy work has kicked my arse. I’d make a thread specifically for me to rant away, but I ain’t no gosh darn drama queen.

I’m 30. Sometimes I feel 22. Right now I feel old af.
Downside to being the collected one at work, is everyone turns to me for guidance. I’m like “dafuq?” Why?