How much time will last this PLANDEMIC?

John K

Established
I think the Group of NWO will keep playing with us until 2022. We will continue with this madness about covid, mask , confinament, restrictions , lost of rights, etc etc.

The last big pandemic ( spanish flu) had a duration of almost 3 years...

Something curious about this photo: every 100 years we have a "Pandemic".

Or should I say Plandemic?!

main_image__2_.jpg

Why thoses types of virus appears every 100 years?

It's looks something planned!!

Anybody have some information about 5G ???

Last edited:

imsickofyoshi

Established
Some say 2025, I am not sure, I hope soon, but not until they have gotten what they want from it. I do not think the change will be too big, but the effects will be subtle, like people still being afraid of one another. Then they will move to the next thing to advance their sick world. Just my predictions.

Not to derail but do you or anyone else think the last pandemics had been natural? I ask because they are always getting compared to today.

John K

Established
Not to derail but do you or anyone else think the last pandemics had been natural? I ask because they are always getting compared to today.
Definitely not natural.
The "spanish flu" was not spanish. Was an american flu. And started in an military base in US.

Some say 2025,

Woow. This is worst than my predictions..
What is the price to create a global dictatorship???!!!
Seems expensive in every level: economic, social, psycological... but the most important level are all the humans lifes that will die just because a creapy group of rich people want to control us : /

Last edited: