HOW many still wearing the mask in your area?...Just Luciferians now?

free2018

Star
I sat that to illustrate how few participate in the

I'm unvaccinated along with most people I know. I do know many who chose to be vaccinated. They are fine decent people. I will not participate in judging my fellow man. I'm not a worthy judge.

I have to judge to live. I judged the vaxx to be poison. Most of my people have shot poison into themselves.
The biggest problem on the planet is that billions of people will get sick from the vaxx and many will die.

VeiledArtist

I was just wondering how many people in different areas of the county still wearing masks? In my area in Missouri only hospitals and very scant amount of people in businesses. Was wondering if those stragglers might be the real Luciferians being made to too keep the Theater going.
There are a good amount still wearing masks in stores mostly. Most people are more than likely vaccinated so I guess the extra protection. There's only one store I remember going to that required it-most likely owner's discretion more than anything else. They took the requirement off from public transportation a couple of weeks ago but everyone wears masks on the bus except myself.

JC about a year ago I was jogging and one guy without a mask (being outside and all) literally went into the street to avoid me. I looked back to see if there was oncoming traffic. I would have told him I can stop and go in the grass, you know. Running isn't that important to risk your life over.

sickgirl15

Established
I was just wondering how many people in different areas of the county still wearing masks? In my area in Missouri only hospitals and very scant amount of people in businesses. Was wondering if those stragglers might be the real Luciferians being made to too keep the Theater going.
Well, in my state, COVID is on the rise yet again…I know SO many people who have caught it and have been hospitalized and a few are still on oxygen, but some people think they know it all, and failed to get the even TWICE..I warned them but obviously they didn’t fully grasp the horrifying reality that there’s an invisible potentially deadly virus that’s pretty contagious, and (sadly) possibly fatal for the older generations…I have never ever caught COVID, and have been wearing a mask the entire time. This is a serious, horrifying WORLDWIDE pandemic that has cruelly stolen the lives of COUNTLESS innocent human beings who once had families, feelings, lives, dreams..just like you and I. To (assume) that “only Luciferians” are still wearing masks makes absolutely NO SENSE at all. You cannot be serious!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, in my state, COVID is on the rise yet again…I know SO many people who have caught it and have been hospitalized and a few are still on oxygen, but some people think they know it all, and failed to get the even TWICE..I warned them but obviously they didn’t fully grasp the horrifying reality that there’s an invisible potentially deadly virus that’s pretty contagious, and (sadly) possibly fatal for the older generations…I have never ever caught COVID, and have been wearing a mask the entire time. This is a serious, horrifying WORLDWIDE pandemic that has cruelly stolen the lives of COUNTLESS innocent human beings who once had families, feelings, lives, dreams..just like you and I. To (assume) that “only Luciferians” are still wearing masks makes absolutely NO SENSE at all. You cannot be serious!
Please post the actual, verifiable scientific data and sources you have which prove that the jab or masks actually prevents this "serious, horrifying WORLDWIDE pandemic" from infecting people... Im willing to hear you out and check your sources.

Surley

Established