How many of you are virgins & are you ready to be sacrificed by the Klaus Schwab

L3M4

Star
Honest off topic discussion, real answers only, are truly awaken people virgins, promiscuous or in a steady marriage? Please share your own personal experience, I start: I am a virgin, not in my teens, in late twenties I had my first kiss, conspiracies messed me up fueled by childhood trauma made me have different one night stands and then trios and then orgys, then kinda everything in the book except penetrate a female so yah I am a virgin

Line

Established
Lol I really don’t wanna know what you are going one about with such title, but yes, I am a virgin. And no I don’t want to be sacrified by whatever else. I want to live.

Let me see if I understand this correctly:
  • you came on here criticizing a thread I made regarding Beautiful People stating you thought it looked like some sort of advertisement
  • posted that you’re NOT going to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread because you were a member on here in ‘09 and you’re not going to do it again
  • have made disparaging remarks towards anyone who doesn’t share your point of view a troll
  • made useless and redundant threads, including condemning VC’s own articles, claiming they’re “ghetto” and did what you could to backtrack when VC himself posted in your thread and clarified to you what and why he writes what he does
  • and now, you’ve change the picture in your avatar to some seedy looking guy smoking a cigarette, asking members to disclose their virginity status online, while making some absurd correlation that disclosing that information has something to do with Klaus Schwab.
Would you say that’s a pretty good summary of you on these boards since you’ve been on here?

L3M4

Star
Lol I really don’t wanna know what you are going one about with such title, but yes, I am a virgin. And no I don’t want to be sacrified by whatever else. I want to live.

Hey with the recent escalated Schawb open threats to freedom and the average people it seems impossible to even think about having a healthy relationship or bringing a newborn into such a utterly zombified and oppressed society, and that’s an issue younger generations can’t open up about, so providing a safe space in this off topic sub for real discussions in an informal, humorous or serious way can perhaps help someone out there :)

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

• you came on here criticizing a thread I made regarding Beautiful People stating you thought it looked like some sort of advertisement
  • posted that you’re NOT going to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread because you were a member on here in ‘09 and you’re not going to do it again
  • have made disparaging remarks towards anyone who doesn’t share your point of view a troll
  • made useless and redundant threads, including condemning VC’s own articles, claiming they’re “ghetto” and did what you could to backtrack when VC himself posted in your thread and clarified to you what and why he writes what he does
  • and now, you’ve change the picture in your avatar to some seedy looking guy smoking a cigarette, asking members to disclose their virginity status online, while making some absurd correlation that disclosing that information has something to do with Klaus Schwab.
Would you say that’s a pretty good summary of you on these boards since you’ve been on here?

Well hun are u CIA? Because isn’t that an Orwellian CCP response just like the structured ones fabricated exactly like that to attack and censor reddit users… I’ll remind you as well this is the off topic sub, we can talk about anything, and everyone talk about relationships all the time, there’s no need to “disclose” names, locations or details, who cares the government & NSA already has more than that. I’m well aware puppet accounts, bots, trolls & shills can’t flourish or engage coherently in threads that are far out from the narrative, and it seems like almost every thread around lack some spontaneity and just conform to generic topics that warrant generic responses, so I’m sure non-humans and corporate sponsored accounts around will always have a tremendously difficult time attempting to respond in this type of thread and most definitely can’t even articulate a civil reply, so I understand why you need to explicitly and deliberately force a character slandering attempt in your response trying to derail and provoke, and I’m 100% sure this is not your only account in this forum and neither the first time we waste my time addressing you…

Last edited:
Hey with the recent escalated Schawb open threats to freedom and the average people it seems impossible to even think about having a healthy relationship or bringing a newborn into such a utterly zombified and oppressed society, and that’s an issue younger generations can’t open up about, so providing a safe space in this off topic sub for real discussions in an informal, humorous or serious way can perhaps help someone out there :)

Well hun are u CIA? Because isn’t that an Orwellian CCP response just like the structured ones fabricated exactly like that to attack and censor reddit users… I’ll remind you as well this is the off topic sub, we can talk about anything, and everyone talk about relationships all the time, there’s no need to “disclose” names, locations or details, who cares the government & NSA already has more than that. I’m well aware puppet accounts, bots, trolls & shills can’t flourish or engage coherently in threads that are far out from the narrative, and it seems like almost every thread around lack some spontaneity and just conform to generic topics that warrant generic responses, so I’m sure non-humans and corporate sponsored accounts around will always have a tremendously difficult time attempting to respond in this type of thread and most definitely can’t even articulate a civil reply, so I understand why you need to explicitly and deliberately force a character slandering attempt in your response trying to derail and provoke, and I’m 100% sure this is not your only account in this forum and neither the first time we waste my time addressing you…
What in the world do you think you're going on about? I honestly can't be bothered to read any of your verbose response, because I honestly think you've dumbed down the boards.

Line

Established

I can see the intention, but thankfully enough having kid(s) is not in my plan. But still knowing the elite, when they target/manipulate people for whatever else, they do it by subcategories so if you have link or could explain precisely what do it mean by sacrifing virgins it would lift me up of some really sinister mentales images at least XD

midn8t_suns3t

Rookie
I get what you mean entirely. I'm in my mid-twenties and never been in a relationship, I just discovered I was gay not long ago and have no idea how my friends and family would react. But I had a good laugh reading your OP.

L3M4

Star
I get what you mean entirely. I'm in my mid-twenties and never been in a relationship, I just discovered I was gay not long ago and have no idea how my friends and family would react. But I had a good laugh reading your OP.
Woah & are u still a virgin? may I ask what's ur nationality like ur part of the black community or latin culture? because some families tend to be more strict

Ok, first off, im not saying that anyone should be forced to reproduce. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

BUT if we all refuse to have children it leads to the depopulation that the elites want. They're already trying to forcibly sterilize us through various means (chemicals in foods, v@x, child sterilization via puberty blockers, etc), and keep us from forming relationships (mgtow, radicalized feminism, etc) so no, i dont want to help them with their depopulation goals. I plan on continuing to pop them out, and hopefully it doesn't kill me.