How many of my brothers out there are:

Daze

Superstar
I'm not so much resisting. I just don't see the point when con-vid has a 99.7% survival rate.

The rate of choking on dinner in the US kills more people then to con-vids, yet we don't see people being advised to put everything into the blender.

amandalisa93

Rookie
I'm not an anti-vax .
I'm an anti-stupidity.

I keep saying this! I’m not an “anti-vaxxer”. I do believe in vaccines that have been THOROUGHLY researched and developed. I do believe some vaccines were completely necessary and essential. This “vaccine” isn’t even a vaccine, it’s gene therapy.

Also so many cases of the same people who have always preached “my body my choice” PUSHING this experimental jab. So much for medical freedom, right?

Cintra

Star
I have health issues.

I am not getting a vax until I have talked over all the details with my doctor.
And fully discussed all my very extensive worries and concerns.

And when I am happy that it is safe I will consider taking it.

As I never see my doctor this hasn't happened yet. But I suppose it might some time in the future.

Never say never...

Jack W

Established
I have health issues.

I am not getting a vax until I have talked over all the details with my doctor.
And fully discussed all my very extensive worries and concerns.

And when I am happy that it is safe I will consider taking it.

As I never see my doctor this hasn't happened yet. But I suppose it might some time in the future.

Never say never...
Most doctors has been brainwashed.
I suggest you to look again the thread :

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-lockdown-doctors-speak-out-new-world-order-the-great-reset-5g-protests-id-2020-vaccine-food-supply-tracking-tracing.7305/page-692#post-432949

Cintra

Star
Lol.
The scenario I outlined above is the impossible condition I will ask them to fulfill before I take the jab willingly.

It was sarcasm.
And social comment on the standard 10 minute consultation.

polymoog

Superstar
How many of my brothers out there are:
Resisting this vaccine deal, I don`t want it at all.
As you know, the Imperium has never been able to take a census of the Fremen. Everyone thinks that there are but few, wandering here and there in the desert. My lord, I suspect an incredible secret has been kept on this planet: that the Fremen exist in vast numbers - vast. And it is they who control Arrakis.

Notsure

Established
A couple of the vaccine manufacturers (Astrozeneca and GSK) allegedly have paid out billions for lawsuits worldwide over injury, death, mislabeling medication, and falsifying info prior to this pandemic. I havent verified for myself if this is all true, but no shot for me.