How long will COVID19 (Coronavirus) last?

I've read various estimates in different sources but I'm curious how long you people think it will last?

Awoken2

Superstar
I think it will last as long as the media want it to. As far as social engineering is concerned they now have the big spanners out.

As long as the public keep buying it, they'll keep selling it

I think it will last as long as the media want it to. As far as social engineering is concerned they now have the big spanners out.

As long as the public keep buying it, they'll keep selling it
Added to the fact that there are so many inconsistencies in what one should do to "protect themselves" from it and what's deemed as "essential services", when people collectively see that what they're being told isn't making much sense, I'm guessing the virus curve will finally "flatten" or drop considerably.

That's my take on it.

Awoken2

Superstar
Added to the fact that there are so many inconsistencies in what one should do to "protect themselves" from it and what's deemed as "essential services", when people collectively see that what they're being told isn't making much sense, I'm guessing the virus curve will finally "flatten" or drop considerably.

That's my take on it.
What is more concerning really is the fact that all these makeshift hospitals being built, fema camps being readied and other huge financial contingencies being put in place could well be a precurser for their next event. Otherwise it all seems a bit of overkill to me.....no pun intended.

starss

Rookie
I think it will last as long till the end of this season. By this I mean that countries located in north hemisphere will have numbers decreased drastically around April/May and in south hemisphere I think cases will grow after May since winter comes and flu season will start.

I hope I'm wrong cause I live in the south :(