How important is the Image of the Beast?

Lisa

Superstar
Sorry, I didn't see this thread or I would have replied sooner.

I think the first beast is the antichrist's world government. The 2nd beast being the antichrist....that's my theory anyway.

I thought the image was something like project blue beam...and is a representation of the government which backs the antichrist. The government being the arm of the antichrist so to speak. And a totalitarian government since no one can fight against the beast.

I always thought that the god of forces was a vehicle to get him into power. Since we are also told that he will come into power by deception.

Lisa

Superstar
Interesting. I have heard variances of some of what you stated but the God of forces ushering him into power I haven't heard yet.

Based on my interpretation the God of forces = Satan
And the god his father's knew not = technology (computers).

I believe the Image of the Beast will be a supercomputer and Satan will possess it once he is cast out of heaven at mid tribulation.

That is why it comes to life, because Satan will be the user of that supercomputer.

The False prophet has two main gifts. To make fire come down from heaven to earth and to give life to the image.

Jesus said in Luke 10:18 he beheld Satan fall from heaven like lightning.

That will happen at mid-trib. And the false prophet will call fire (lightning) from heaven as Satan is cast down and he'll use that same lightning to usher Satan into the image with lightning as the power source.

Have you ever heard of the 666 calculator?
That's interesting, I'll have to think about the computer as the god his father's knew not.

I haven't heard the rest before. Doesn't satan indwell the antichrist though?

No I haven't heard of the calculator, what is it?

Lisa

Superstar
No. Satan will not possess the Antichrist. That teaching is a lie.

Ask yourself, how much material have you heard about the Image of the Beast? My assumption would be very little. Satan has engineered this carefully to hide his true plans.

Let me know how much you want to know because this hole goes deep. Some of what I have figured out can outright spook you.
What is spookier than increased lawlessness, family members turning against each other, huge earthquakes, war and martyrdom and death?

Why is it false teaching?

Lisa

Superstar
The 666 calculator will tally up words that equal 666. Here is a small list:

Mark of Beast = 666
Bio Implant = 666
RFID Scanner = 666
RFID Body Tag = 666
E-Identity = 666
Digital ID Chip = 666
A Satanic Mark = 666
Sorceries = 666
Witchcraft = 666
Necromancy = 666

Image of Satan = 666
Mondex Chip = 666
Monetary = 666
False Market = 666
Verishield = 666
Monsanto=666
Lustful = 666
Satan's Seal = 666
Satan Cult = 666
Papal State = 666
Vatican Hill = 666

COMPUTER = 666 (Rev 13:14-18)

TERMINALS = 666

MONETARY = 666 (Rev 13:17: "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.")

CALCULATION = 666 (Rev 13:18: "...count [calculate] the number of the beast...")

S S NUMBER = 666

NEW YORK = 666 (Rev 18)

WITCHCRAFT = 666

NECROMANCY = 666

SORCERIES = 666

LUSTFUL = 666 (1 John 2:16-17)

STUBBORN = 666

ILLUSION = 666 (2 Thess 2:8-12)

INSANITY = 666

LUCIFER HELL = 666 (Isaiah 14:12-15)

LUCIFER HADES = 666 (See Note 1)

DEVIL SHEOL = 666 (See Note 2)

DEVIL GENE MAN = 666 (John 6:70, 17:12; Acts 1:25; 2 Thess 2:3; Rev 17:8, 11)

SON OF SIN = 666
Ok, so what do you think all this means then?

Lisa

Superstar
None of what you said is a false teaching but Satan possessing the Antichrist is a false teaching.

God made man (and his son) in his own image. Guess what Satan has made in his own image?
Well it could be that it is false since I can't think (off the top of my head) of a scripture that talks about it....

I'm not good at guessing-what do you think he's made?

Lisa

Superstar
Now that I think of it...doesn't the teaching of satan in dwelling the anti comes from the left behind series because of the head wound?

Lisa

Superstar
Satan's creation is the computer.

God made man from the dusts of the earth.
Computers are made from the dust of the earth (silicon)

Ever heard of Silicon Valley (where the computer was invented)

In the end Satan will possess his creation, the computer. It will be the Image of the beast or the Image of Satan = 666
Like satan will be the computer you mean?

Lisa

Superstar
No Satan isn't the computer but he will possess it just as demons possess mankind and even animals. The Bible is clear mankind builds the computer image for the Beast whose deadly would was healed. Here is verse 14 of Revelation 13

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Interesting I have read that verse before and missed the part you highlighted in blue. So you think people will be bowing down to computers then, or one computer?

My theory and this is just a personal theory is that the head wound is the world coming back together like we were at the Tower of Babel-that was a big hear wound right there-confusing our language and scattered us so we couldn't be one people, yet it looks like satan will unite us all and we will be one people again...that's why the world will marvel at it.

Lisa

Superstar
Satan has rejected the idea of using a human vessel in this end times. Back when Jesus was here he was forced to enter Judas but Satan has great disdain for mankind. Satan worked via man via the mystery of iniquity and built computers. He will use computers and technology to unite and control mankind against Jesus' second coming (He'll call it an alien invasion). The false prophet will lie to the public and tell everyone the image of the beast has been fortified with AI (Artificial intelligence) and knows all. People will receive the mark of the beast which will be implantable technology in the human body. By taking this mark they violate being made in God's image and instead take on Satan's image (computer = mark of the beast).

That is why they can't repent. By taking the mark they reject God's image and desire for themselves Satan's instead.
I think the mark is gonna be the rfid tattoo.

Thunderian

Superstar
I think the first beast is the antichrist's world government. The 2nd beast being the antichrist....that's my theory anyway.
I'd say you're partially right.

The first beast is Satan. See how he is described in Revelation 13:

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

That fits the description of the great dragon in Revelation 12:

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

And we know the great dragon is Satan, because, still in Revelation 12:

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

However, the first beast is also the antichrist and his government, which gets it's power, position and authority from the dragon, Satan..

Revelation 13:

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The antichrist will bring together nations under his authority. The leopard, bear and lion are symbols of the various countries (the lion and the bear are obvious, the leopard is said to represent a multicultural country like the US, or maybe Germany) that the antichrist will rule.

The second beast is the false prophet.

Revelation 13 says he he looks like a lamb, but speaks as the dragon, so I take this to mean he will represent himself as a godly man, but will speak the words of Satan. We already have many types of this in the world today, but this second beast will lead worship of the first beast, and will deceive by performing miracles, including calling fire down the sky.

What a time this is going to be.

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe. But because it is all connected to computers it is still computers nonetheless. That rfid tattoo will be read using a computer just like when you by groceries they have that scan on them and a computer scans the code. Maybe this will give it more teeth.

remember when I used this verse:

Daniel 11:38

But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

These are two God's Satan (big G) and the image of the Beast (little g) = (technology, computer). This is when Satan has possessed the image. Because Satan is inside, when the Antichrist worships it, he is worshiping two things at once! Big G little g.

Notice the Antichrist arrays it with gold silver and precious stones.

This is what the Bible says about Satan when he was Lucifer:

Ezekiel 28:12-15

Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Do you see anything familiar? When the antichrist honors the image he does so with the same coverings Lucifer, or Satan, had in the beginning. It says it right there, in the midst of Eden, the garden of God. The same precious stones and gold Satan had in the beginning he will be arrayed with once again, but this time by the antichrist rather than by God. This is how antichrist will honor Satan, by reverting him back to his former splendor.

This image supercomputer that Satan possesses will be decked out with all these precious stones, pleasant things and so Satan, by way of the image, will finish with the same pomp he started with. I believe in the Ezekiel verse, when it mentions Satan was adorned with tabrets and pipes, that these were constructed with gold and maybe even silver which Daniel 11:38 also mentions. Therefore, when the antichrist honors the image with precious stones, he’ll exactly mimic the stones mentioned in the Ezekiel verse and when he honors it with gold, silver and pleasant things, he’ll mimic the golden pipes and perhaps silver tabrets or timbrels Satan had in the beginning. Golden pipes are even mentioned in Zechariah 4:12, demonstrating God’s usage of the two in conjunction.
Sounds plausible about the coverings, I'm just not onboard with the computer right now, I'll have to think about it and pray about it. But, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. :)

I'd like to hear more of your ideas and what you think is spooky, but I need to hit the hay. So, maybe we can continue tomorrow or something?

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm interested in what you have to say as well, Scott. Thanks for posting this and I look forward to more.

Lisa

Superstar
@Scott Christopher Shuman
I was thinking about your 666 calculator....since satan is the ruler of this world, wouldn't it make sense that many things have the 666 in them? I'm not really into numerology so I don't know much about the number thing, but that is what it would seem like to me.

Isn't the mystery of iniquity older than the tower? Satan was in the garden and started the rebellion against God. Then there was Abel's murder...etc...It didn't start with the tower. But, I agree the tower will get going again courtesy of the anti and instead of building another tower we will unite to fight God! People being deceived the whole way whether its about aliens or not. But, maybe that is why there are so many et movies around? I do think that project blue beam will have something to do with being able to see the image of the beast everywhere. Or some such techonological advancement, just another sign and wonder from the enemy.

You might be right about the increase of knowledge happening sooner, however scripture says that in the end times will be the increase of knowledge so the increase was left to the end. I don't usually think what if but just think about what is. And, anything can be used for evil or for good so I don't know that I believe that technology was created for evil use, but it will get used for evil. That satan isn't actually God, he probably needs the computers to control things and keep an eye on everyone.

I can see that the anti could worship the god of technology and computers. That would be a god that people that came before us wouldn't be aware of. Aren't our appliances spying on us now? Aren't are very conversations being recorded? I'm not sure I believe that the anti will need to be the one to control a super computer considering they are already up and running. But, I would like to hear more of what you think, since it is getting me to think about these things more. It is very hard to find anyone who wants to talk abou the end times because they all think they will be raptured away and they don't care. So, I'm a little rusty with what I have studied.

Lisa

Superstar
I'd say you're partially right.

The first beast is Satan. See how he is described in Revelation 13:

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

That fits the description of the great dragon in Revelation 12:

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

And we know the great dragon is Satan, because, still in Revelation 12:

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

However, the first beast is also the antichrist and his government, which gets it's power, position and authority from the dragon, Satan..

Revelation 13:

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The antichrist will bring together nations under his authority. The leopard, bear and lion are symbols of the various countries (the lion and the bear are obvious, the leopard is said to represent a multicultural country like the US, or maybe Germany) that the antichrist will rule.

The second beast is the false prophet.

Revelation 13 says he he looks like a lamb, but speaks as the dragon, so I take this to mean he will represent himself as a godly man, but will speak the words of Satan. We already have many types of this in the world today, but this second beast will lead worship of the first beast, and will deceive by performing miracles, including calling fire down the sky.

What a time this is going to be.
Well, satan being the ruler of this world would be the head of the government, the first beast. Because of the head wound, I think its the government because I think the head wound was the scattering at the Tower of Babel and I think that its being healed means that the world will be one again. Also, the end where it says who is like the beast and who is able to wage war with him...who can come up against a totalitarian government? And I agree that the first beast gets its power and position and authority from the dragon...but isn't it interesting that there will be 10 kings that only have their authority for an hour so they can give it to the anti?

I still think that the 2nd beast is the anti because he comes into power using deception and here it says he had two horns like a lamb but spoke like a dragon. He excercises all the authority of the first beast...he controls the government. And he makes the world worship the government...his government. And he makes people get the mark....to me this seems like a behind the scenes look into the power of the man who runs the most totalitarian government ever...

Yes, it will be an incredible time where you are scared out of your mind and blown away that you are seeing prophecy come alive!

The Beast of the Sea is the world empire ie end times Rome, the feet of iron/clay. It is a globalised world.
The Image of the Beast is a global/collective thoughtform of all the people living within the Beast system. Thoughtforms are artificial lifeforms that serve the purpose they were created under whether consciously or unconsciously. They can be good/evil etc but they are effectively an animated/living reflection of our own mind that only lasts as long as it we give it life ie by recurring thoughts/energies. When we give up those thoughts these thoughtforms will mostly disappear, but if they become big enough to exert influence on us, they can influence us (for the better or worse) or find a new host ie seeking that energy/condition they exist to serve.
The 'gods' of most ancient religions/cults were collective thoughtforms
the sacrifices were designed to keep these thoughtforms living.

Yahweh, was def 100% a thoughtform. The real God doesn't just physically appear in our world like that, but the collective thoughtform can manifest God so it's more like a reflection of a reflection of God.
And all the jealousy/wrath of Yahweh in the bible was really a reflection of the mental conditioning of those israelites or jews at any given time.

Now the image of the Beast is a thoughtform that's already here, already being shaped, given power. The mass killings in the world inc the wars are all sacrifices (conscious or unconscious), the 'sins' which don't need mentioning are all ultimately making this thoughtform stronger by the day. It has the power to play the role of 'god'. so imagine Baalx20000.
I believe this thoughtform was carefully constructed, conciously by evil people who knew, it would serve them and they would serve it.
The anti-christ is going to effectively tap into the power of this thoughtform in a very powerful way that'll mimic the miracles from the old testament. There is a reason why Jesus Christ will be the one who destroys it. Jesus Christ posesses the fountain of life, the life force...
In the hadith it says Isa AS kills dajjal with the power of his Breath.

btw i believe the whore of babylon who sits on the beast, are the very people who have created the current beast system. Ie the whore sits on the beast but when it reaches full power, it destroys her.
Again ask yourself who controls the money and our source of information, our entertainment and so forth.
the synagogue of satan.

Lisa

Superstar
The Beast of the Sea is the world empire ie end times Rome, the feet of iron/clay. It is a globalised world.
The Image of the Beast is a global/collective thoughtform of all the people living within the Beast system. Thoughtforms are artificial lifeforms that serve the purpose they were created under whether consciously or unconsciously. They can be good/evil etc but they are effectively an animated/living reflection of our own mind that only lasts as long as it we give it life ie by recurring thoughts/energies. When we give up those thoughts these thoughtforms will mostly disappear, but if they become big enough to exert influence on us, they can influence us (for the better or worse) or find a new host ie seeking that energy/condition they exist to serve.
The 'gods' of most ancient religions/cults were collective thoughtforms
the sacrifices were designed to keep these thoughtforms living.

Yahweh, was def 100% a thoughtform. The real God doesn't just physically appear in our world like that, but the collective thoughtform can manifest God so it's more like a reflection of a reflection of God.
And all the jealousy/wrath of Yahweh in the bible was really a reflection of the mental conditioning of those israelites or jews at any given time.

Now the image of the Beast is a thoughtform that's already here, already being shaped, given power. The mass killings in the world inc the wars are all sacrifices (conscious or unconscious), the 'sins' which don't need mentioning are all ultimately making this thoughtform stronger by the day. It has the power to play the role of 'god'. so imagine Baalx20000.
I believe this thoughtform was carefully constructed, conciously by evil people who knew, it would serve them and they would serve it.
The anti-christ is going to effectively tap into the power of this thoughtform in a very powerful way that'll mimic the miracles from the old testament. There is a reason why Jesus Christ will be the one who destroys it. Jesus Christ posesses the fountain of life, the life force...
In the hadith it says Isa AS kills dajjal with the power of his Breath.

btw i believe the whore of babylon who sits on the beast, are the very people who have created the current beast system. Ie the whore sits on the beast but when it reaches full power, it destroys her.
Again ask yourself who controls the money and our source of information, our entertainment and so forth.
the synagogue of satan.

You know though, aspiring, the Jews don't control anything? They are just the outward sign of a world at odds with God.

Is allah a thoughtform then? And why can't God appear in our world? He created it? Once upon a time He walked in the garden with us....

You know though, aspiring, the Jews don't control anything? They are just the outward sign of a world at odds with God.

Is allah a thoughtform then? And why can't God appear in our world? He created it? Once upon a time He walked in the garden with us....
No, God didn't walk in the garden.
The scripture might say that but words are often not how they appear because there's a deeper wisdom in the mythos of scripture. A message is as powerful as the effect it has on the people it was intended.

Allah is not a thoughtform, but there is nonetheless a collective thoughtform of Allah produced by muslims. It doesn't really have a name, but if we think of it as the manifestation of God, that's okay...as long as we recognise the difference between the real Transcendent God vs the manifestation of God which is a reflection of a reflection and therefore when you see a 'jealous God' like you do in the bible, that's only due to it being a manifestation via the thoughtform.

As for jews and your whole notion of a world gone bad....
"the world was drunk on the wine of her adulteries"
the whore isn't a reflection of the world, the world is a reflection of the whore.