How Do You Win At Risk?

AMK

Rookie
Okay, technically that's correct hut I mean what are the strategies.
Take out your opponents weaker territories. You only get so many armies to start, usually one or two places are not that well protected. Go for those first. Protect your borders, if you keep your borders strong it's hard for other players to break in, you wear them down by having alot of armies they have to fight against.

Etagloc

Superstar
Take Australia.
I always feel like "oh, that's so played out... lemme switch it up amd try winning from Europe" lol. I tried that last night and someone suicided into me and wr both lost. Taking Australia is an oldie-but-goodie strategy and there's a good reason everyone wants Australia.

Do you think Australia has an unfair advantage or do you think it is balanced?

I'm not quite decided. I can see a case for both sides. I used to always go for Australia but lately I've been concerned- what concerns me is that I think Australia can leave you isolated. If someone takes and holds Europe, their army can easily outgrow yours. The thing I don't like is I feel like Australia can be too far from where the action is. But that being said, that's exactly why Australia won the gamr I played last night.