How Do You Stay Healthy?

Tidal

Star
it would be reasonable to listen to ones body after one kicks the sugar addiction.
craving jam (sugar) on bread (white sugar) tells me you havent done that.
What "addiction"? My stomach simply tells me now and again that it fancies some sugary food, and at other times it tells me it wants brussel sprouts or meat or chips or fruit or milk, so who am I to overule it?
God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

Below: me in my cycling "glory days", I soon learnt to give my tummy what it asked for or I wouldn't last more than 5 miles down the road..:)
Furthest I ever cycled in one day was 145 miles, and another time I cycled to Paris and back, 800 miles in 8 days.. :cool:

Maes17

Superstar
Going sober again tomorrow. Had a couple of brews just now. :(

Three years no alcohol.

A Freeman

Superstar
thats a nice article!

the rabbit, though-- its unclear to me why it would be off limits for non-kosher eaters, since it is a herbivore.
Thank-you for taking the time to read it. Please see the following note, which provides some details as to why the rabbit is unclean.

From: https://amazingdiscoveries.org/C-deception-unclean_animals_pig_fish_mammals#!

Rabbits
Even though the rabbit is herbivorous, Leviticus 11:6 states that it is unclean. The rabbit has a very enlarged caecum. In order for the rabbit to obtain sufficient nutrients from the plants it eats, it has to ferment the material. This requires a fermentation chamber with an alkaline environment. Since the rabbit does not have a pre-stomach, like the cow does, it has to use its enlarged caecum.

However, its caecum is sandwiched between its gut and rectum and most of the absorption of the nutrients takes place there. When the rabbit redigests this material, it becomes coprophagous. In other words, it eats its own excrement. Consequently, the level of toxins in its tissues is far higher than in other herbivores. Bile salts, fatty acids, gases, and ammonia levels are all at unacceptable levels for human consumption. All rodents, and even the horse, fall into the same category.

-------

You may or may not know that rabbits form blisters under their skin during the warmer months of the years, which is how they physically rid themselves of the toxins which build up in their tissue. So they have a visible sickness to let people know they're unclean. Another interesting article on them below, written by someone who doesn't know about the perfect healthy diet, but is finding out through other means why our Creator labeled them as unclean.

polymoog

Superstar
Thank-you for taking the time to read it. Please see the following note, which provides some details as to why the rabbit is unclean.

From: https://amazingdiscoveries.org/C-deception-unclean_animals_pig_fish_mammals#!

Rabbits
Even though the rabbit is herbivorous, Leviticus 11:6 states that it is unclean. The rabbit has a very enlarged caecum. In order for the rabbit to obtain sufficient nutrients from the plants it eats, it has to ferment the material. This requires a fermentation chamber with an alkaline environment. Since the rabbit does not have a pre-stomach, like the cow does, it has to use its enlarged caecum.

However, its caecum is sandwiched between its gut and rectum and most of the absorption of the nutrients takes place there. When the rabbit redigests this material, it becomes coprophagous. In other words, it eats its own excrement. Consequently, the level of toxins in its tissues is far higher than in other herbivores. Bile salts, fatty acids, gases, and ammonia levels are all at unacceptable levels for human consumption. All rodents, and even the horse, fall into the same category.

-------

You may or may not know that rabbits form blisters under their skin during the warmer months of the years, which is how they physically rid themselves of the toxins which build up in their tissue. So they have a visible sickness to let people know they're unclean. Another interesting article on them below, written by someone who doesn't know about the perfect healthy diet, but is finding out through other means why our Creator labeled them as unclean.

i knew they re-ate their poop (watership down; friend reared rabbits), but the blisters-- i didnt know.
thanks for the information!

Maes17

Superstar
And speed squats. Lots of speed squats.
225lbs for 10 reps. Strong solid based form and cranking out reps as fast as I can

Maes17

Superstar
I do 5 to 10 rounds of sprint intervals twice a week.
Arc trainer I do 15 second sprints,
High school track is 50 meter or 100meter sprints.
After I complete my rounds I usually cruise the arc trainer or jog the track for 15 minutes.

I tested my sprint endurance today. I can last over a minute sprinting 64.8 seconds of sprinting before I tire out.

polymoog

Superstar
What do people think about microwave ovens? @A Freeman @polymoog any thoughts?
horrible. terrible. never ever use a microwave. i cant be 100% certain, but i think microwaved water fed to plants makes them grow poorly (or even die). that the microwaves twist and contort protein structures, making them toxic has been proven. heating up things in the plastic containers are leeches all of the BPAs and estrogen mimicking compounds into the food. avoid microwaved food... at home AND in restaurants.

check it out!