How Do You Stay Healthy?

A Freeman

Superstar
Interesting and useful article, thanks. Though it is about healthy nutrition, I didn't find a word about fasting there. I read about its benefits and I'm thinking about giving it a try.
You're welcome and thank-you for your reply.

Fasting is a very important part of spiritual and physical health. It wasn't referred to in that particular article, because it focused strictly on The Diet found in The Law.

Fasting the body when it is sick (as animals instinctively do), actually allows the body to heal faster, as energy that would otherwise be diverted to digest food can be used to speed up the natural healing process. Prolonged fasting is also a way to detoxify the body, as it burns fat which is where the body stores toxins that it can't expel.

The Prophets fasted and received spiritual vision as part of their reward for doing so. And Jesus fasted (water only) for 40+ days and nights, and is The Example that everyone should be following.

There are definitely many benefits to fasting that are often overlooked by most.

DesertRose

Superstar
The Earthing Movie: The Remarkable Science of Grounding (full documentary)

Edit: This makes sense because we were Created according to the Quran from earth.
"And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud. 15:26 H. Quran"