How do you manage to live when you know the horror?

AliceLP

I've always been sensitive to others pain since I was a kid. Human pain touches me because people matter to me. Besides everyday evil and urban violence going on in life,there is also elite violence,the one we as vigilant are aware. r*pe,torture and p***philia. Just to imagine, and God knows I can imagine, makes me sick and weak. Once you know some things,you cant go back. It sticks on you. These thoughts always pop in my head and sometimes I cry alone thinking about human trafficking.
How you manage these inner thoughts on this subject? I leave here a link with a testimony.
ps.: sorry if there's some mistake,english is not my mother tongue.

Daze

Superstar
If you know lifes purpose it makes it easier to navigate.

To begin with we are not promised happiness in this life, infact the last prophet (saw) said this world is a prison for a believer.

We actually find ourselves near the end of days with pretty much every minor sign fulfilled. Its really easy to see evil nearly everywhere you look these days . So much that it seems like its hard to find goodness anywhere. If you look though you will find it.

Screenshot_2020-12-29 Al-Humaza [104 1] - Saheeh International - Tanzil Quran Navigator.png

While its not my intention to push Islam on you, for me at least, religion makes it easier to handle these difficult times. Like i began this post.. "knowing lifes purpose".

End of the day, remembrance of God will get you through any difficulty.
rembrnce.jpg

May the Creator ease your troubles.

DavidSon

Star
We have to be warriors for the sake of love. Anxiety is always trying to creep in; resist it! Shake the fear and negativity off. Sing, say a prayer, or chant the names of God. I believe we have to try to be fearless, laughing in the face of distress. Remember the universe is infinite. Others are depending on our courage. In human history there's been such pain... well it could easily be us who is tortured next. So what? The body can suffer but the goodness of the spirit is immortal.

SkepticCat

Veteran

I Shall Not Live In Vain

If I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain.
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again –

Love seeketh not
Itself to please,
Nor for itself hath any care;
But for another gives its ease,
And builds a Heaven in Hell’s despair**

If I can stop one heart from breaking
I shall not live in vain
If I can ease one life the aching
Or cool one pain
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again
I shall not live in vain
I shall not live in vain

- https://orthodoxcityhermit.com/tag/hope/

DesertRose

Superstar
If you are not fearful their control doesn't work.
We need to be spiritually and mentally strong because these Zionist elite use fear as a mechanism of control.
“Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” – William Arthur Ward
“Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.” – Martha Graham
“Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course.” – William Shakespeare
“There is in every true woman’s heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.” – Washington Irving
@Red Sky at Morning :) : “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
“The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.” Aristotle
“It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming.”
Helen Keller

Last edited:

Mamacat

Rookie
Thank you all for posting. Given the way things are going in the US I am feeling so lost. I feel like evil has won and anyone who comes forward to speak out is somehow turned to the other side. The promised storm coming and draining of the swap of DC hasn't really happened. And now the new president has been a swap dweller for 4 decades. I fear for the future of this country. And I doubt that we will have another presidential election. I think this is the end.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
1610043037254.png

I was taking a bath today, before going to work. I was thinking about what happened yesterday at the congress and what is happening here in brazil and everything else.

I guess that all that QAnon in the end was a yuge psyop to tranquilize the discontent.

If the US end up falling, what chance do we have here on latin america? Look at what happened in argentina, I wonder how has brazil survived for so long. I was thinking about repairing a dent in my car but then I tought: what if everything burns and that extra money actually would made a difference? At least I still have my ypioca silver 500 ml to gobble down tonight listening to bossa nova while I hug my pet yorkie and chat with the parrots.

MP3D

Established
easy. life is for living. spending all your time on forums like these and looking for all the negativity around is a life wasted IMO. yes we must be aware of what is going on, but damn, dont let it consume you. go unplug for a while. life is beautiful.

Tidal

Star
I've always been sensitive to others pain since I was a kid.
How you manage these inner thoughts on this subject?

I'm a Christian so I can handle it because Christianity is all about freeing ourselves from the worries and cares of this material world because our life on earth is just a brief temporary thing and our minds are on the life to come..:)

"For we look at things unseen rather than the seen,for the seen are temporary, but the unseen are eternal" (2 Cor 4:18)