How do you handle "conspiracy loneliness" ?

Dodo

Rookie
With family / friends ? It is hard To convince people about all this no matter how much proof you have and it often ends up in you sounding crazy and losing "friends". I know some people ended up losing their relationship because of this and im curious to hear your stories on the topic. Im so glad i found this forum because i felt that loneliness, must have been harder before internet for the older complotists

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
UPDATE:

A little more than one month since my last post I went from that to this:

VigCizMember

Veteran
I keep it to myself mostly too - I have like 3 family members who are awake so I’m fortunate to have that - but really one is awake and the other 2 are I’d say half-awake. I feel like they think I’m a little nuts but I don’t care. Everyone else - I pretty much don’t say anything unless someone is actively asking my opinion..it’s a bit of a balancing act and you have to tread carefully. That being said, I think people can wake up - but it can take a long time and some nuts to crack are harder than others. Some are just so thick I can’t get through to them no matter what I’ve tried. Honestly I think SkepticCat gave the best answer. :)

Aero

Superstar
Conspiracy loneliness isn't that bad if you are a Psychonaut.

Beyond that, I really don't know. All I know is loneliness isn't that bad when you can literally explore other people's minds. Speaking of which, damn, now I'm getting hungry. People hate that shit, though. People, especially Americans want to lie, it might be the only thing they know how to do.

So by going into the minds of others, you will be less lonely, but you will be more hated.

Journeyman

Established
With family / friends ? It is hard To convince people about all this no matter how much proof you have and it often ends up in you sounding crazy and losing "friends". I know some people ended up losing their relationship because of this and im curious to hear your stories on the topic. Im so glad i found this forum because i felt that loneliness, must have been harder before internet for the older complotists

I feel the loneliness too. As others have said, choosing the times you voice these subjects carefully can help you to keep relationships going, even if it puts a little distance between you.