How Do You Get Sins Erased From Your Record?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Etagloc, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Kung Fu

Kung Fu Star

This is not too different from Islam as well.

mecca and DesertRose like this.

2. grateful servant

grateful servant Star

The God of Islam is the God of Moses, Jesus and all the prophets. It's a shame that you have very little knowledge of Islam and what it means to submit one's will completely to the only true God, yet act with arrogance as if you know. A shame indeed.

Etagloc, mecca and DesertRose like this.
  3. Daciple

Daciple Established

Thanks, Ive been very busy, have a new job, Church, and preparing for a new baby! Lord has been blessing me and it takes up all my time!

JoChris, Red Sky at Morning and floss like this.
  4. Daciple

Daciple Established

I could say the same of you, the God of Moses, Jesus and the prophets is YHWH and YWHW has a Son. Its a shame that you have very little knowledge of the God of Moses, Jesus and the prophets, yet act with arrogance as if you know. The only way to know the One True God is to know Christ as your Lord and Savior, since you reject Christ as your Lord and Savior at the moment, you dont know the One True God, and that is a shame indeed...

5. grateful servant

grateful servant Star

If that's all you can say, then to you your way of life and to me mine. The Only true God will judge between us in the matters that we differ.

Etagloc and mecca like this.
  6. Daciple

Daciple Established

There is much I could expand upon, and quote the Scriptures from the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob in the Old Testament prior to either Islam or Christianity that shows that Christ was to come, die for the Sins of the People, that YHWH the One True God has a Son and that those who dont put their trust in Him will suffer wrath. For example Psalm 2 will show that YHWH has a Son and that you must put your Trust in Him, reverence Him or else you will suffer the Wrath of God.

Ps 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

The word translated Kiss here means to reverence, it also clearly states that YHWH has a Son whom He has begotten, which I have written elsewhere the correct understanding of that ideology. Do you believe and accept the Scripture of the Most High the One True God, that clearly states He has a Son whom He has begotten, and that you must reverence Him and put your trust in Him or else perish? If not then you dont know the One True God. Thats just one of hundreds of examples we can point to in the Scriptures of YHWH the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. And it only thru Christ the Son of God that one can attain forgiveness, to be on topic.

Red Sky at Morning and Trumpeter like this.
  7. grateful servant

grateful servant Star

@Daciple
    To be a Muslim means to submit one's self to the Will of Almighty God, obeying His commands, staying away from His prohibitions and worshipping Him Alone without asociating any partners or offspring to Him. All of God's prophets and their true disciples (those mentioned in the OT and NT) were Muslim - in submission to God.

After knowing Islam, I can say without a doubt that your interpretation of the words of the prophets (including Jesus) contained in the OT and NT, are distorted and misguided. I would rather be thrown into fire than believe what you claim. To me my way and to you yours.

Etagloc, mecca and Kung Fu like this.
  8. Daciple

Daciple Established

I mean you can say that but none of them would agree, they are all in Heaven with Christ worshiping the One True God, YHWH.

Islam itself is a distorted and misguided attempt to reinterpret the Scriptures of the One True God and deny the one thing that brings Salvation, faith in the Son of God, faith in Christ!!

Then so be it, God will give you exactly as you wish.

floss and Trumpeter like this.
  9. Kung Fu

Kung Fu Star

That's is just your opinion.

Right, because the Father impregnating His mother to give birth to Himself so He could then die for everyone else including newborn babies makes complete sense and Islam is the one that's distorted and misguided lol.

She would if she was following an illogical man-god like the Greeks and Romans used to follow.

Etagloc, Haich and mecca like this.
  10. Faker He-Man

Faker He-Man Established

11. Daciple

Daciple Established

No thats not my opinion, that specifically what the Word of God states. My opinion doesnt matter and neither does yours, what matters is what the Word of God states. Here is just one example of Scripture showing that Moses along with the Old Testament saints are worshiping in Heaven with Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Lamb sent to take away the Sins of the World:

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
    3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Yeah like I thought you have no concept or understanding of the ideology of Begotten, nor clearly the understanding of Age of Accountability or it seems even Sin in general. However we can see that you attempt to mock the belief, but you only mock God and Christ...

She is following the illogical man made god of a Sinful man named Muhammad, whose false god created a system specifically designed to keep his followers from the one path to Salvation as plainly stated in the Word of God. And as I said she will go exactly where she wishes, as God never forces people into Hell, everyone who ends up in Hell chooses to go there over the uncountable attempts of YHWH desperately has sent to show you the path He created for your redemption.

JoChris, floss and Trumpeter like this.
  12. Daciple

Daciple Established

I dont subscribe to the false doctrine of Soul Sleep, the Word is very clear on this no need to go into a discussion about it, especially in this thread:

2 Cor 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

13. Kung Fu

Kung Fu Star

How can your scripture be the Word of God when it has been categorically proven by scholars and historians that it contains interpolations not to mention the many different Bibles?

Keep telling yourself that buddy.

According to you Jesus(pbuh) was a man but also a god therefore he was a man-god just like how the Greeks and and Romans viewed their gods. Can you see the connection now or are you still navigating blind?

Etagloc likes this.
  14. Alanantic

Alanantic Rookie

My thinking is, if you can't forgive yourself, neither God, Jesus, or anybody's forgiveness doesn't mean much. And if you CAN forgive yourself, you don't need anybody else's forgiveness.

15. grateful servant

grateful servant Star

It's a matter of being ever in a state of remembrance of God - glorifying and honoring His Name and fearing Him Alone. karlysymon posted about it in the favorite bible verses thread. :) God's forgiveness is only for those who believe in Him and follow His Guidance (i.e. those who love Him and ask for His Forgiveness and Mercy).

Etagloc likes this.
  16. Red Sky at Morning

Red Sky at Morning Star

That is the distinction between guilt and shame. Guilt is perhaps best discribed as a legal, moral failure. Shame is when we fall short of our own subjective standards...

We can feel no shame for genuine sin, and feel guilt (which is really shame) where there is no real moral failure.

JoChris and floss like this.
  17. Daciple

Daciple Established

If you would like to discuss this topic I would suggest creating a Thread dedicated to it and if I have the time Id be happy to speak upon it, but I dont think this is the Thread to continue this discussion brother!

Red Sky at Morning likes this.
  18. Alanantic

Alanantic Rookie

You do know that quoting scripture is "preaching to the choir". Nobody else appreciates it.

19. Alanantic

Alanantic Rookie

I appreciate your enthusiasm. Fairly new Christian? I was raised one, sang in the choir, played in a Christian "easy rock" band, even converted a good friend who became an evangelist! (Art Apgar) My doubts finally eclipsed my faith. I got into Eastern Thought and never looked back.

20. Red Sky at Morning

Red Sky at Morning Star

Does that mean that you now prefer the concept of "both-and" and reject the "A is not non-A" concept of truth (as I understand Eastern thought)?