How do you discovered Illuminati conspiracy?

TruthExposer

Established
Just asking. When I was way younger my uncle said that celebrities are doing satanic symbols because they are controlled by Illuminati, also I saw a lot of memes about the Illuminati.But really I didn't knew nothing about it, I think i was too young to know what are they really doing and I didn't cared about it and I actually believed that the whole world is fine. But A five months ago I started noticing something fishy - Death of similar celebrities at so young age. I didn't remember how I got deeper to this topic,I watched a movie about them, but that's how I discovered what's really going on behind the curtains.

AshCash

Established
The first time I ever heard of the group Illuminati and came out of my sheep sleep was when I was 12 years old. My cousin who was like 19 years old at the time showed my dad and I a video of Rhianna's "Umbrella" Music Video exposed and ever since then I've been hooked on "conspiracy theories" or as I like to say it finding the truth about things. I've been awake since young and I thank my cousin for that because I literally knew nothing about it or freemasons. Literally I was blinded by reality which makes sense cause I was just 12 years old but I was never educated on that subject before.

Daze

Superstar
I remember the Umbrella song, i seen an analysis of it by Lenon Honor. To be honest his work has gone downhill since. But this piece at least was pretty good.

I also remember the song repeats "ella" which translates to "no god". El being god, la being no. So its an evil song.

Looking back today, nearly all music is evil. Country music is all about cheating and getting drunk. Rap is all about multiple gf's and worshiping money, ect. ect.

IcyHot

Rookie
The first time I ever heard of the group Illuminati and came out of my sheep sleep was when I was 12 years old. My cousin who was like 19 years old at the time showed my dad and I a video of Rhianna's "Umbrella" Music Video exposed and ever since then I've been hooked on "conspiracy theories" or as I like to say it finding the truth about things. I've been awake since young and I thank my cousin for that because I literally knew nothing about it or freemasons. Literally I was blinded by reality which makes sense cause I was just 12 years old but I was never educated on that subject before.
I remember that video and others in the early 2010s. They showed all her satanic poses and dance moves and symbolism throughout the video. I also had no idea at the time. It gets even weirder if you start looking into celebs wearing masks (makeup and prosthetics) because it shows you basically every early death celebrity was a fictional person played by somebody else.

AshCash

Established
Yeah when I first saw that video I didn't know how deep the illuminati and devil worshipping was in the industry! If it wasn't for my cousin showing me that video I wouldn't have been intrigued to study more upon on it. I was always an open minded person so I wasn't the kind of girl to look at something and dismiss it without investigating. TBH I've been awake since that day. I was always fascinated with conspiracy theories because I always liked getting scared which sounds weird but I was always into that. And then from there I started watching awake youtubers because I always wanted to find answers to common day things. Like I'd search: "moon landing fake" videos or "do singers sell their souls for fame" stuff like that. I wasn't too big on it until a few years ago and then this Convid thing happened and I found HighImpactFlix on youtube and my dad and I started watching him and how this whole thing is planned for the NWO. Now I know most of everything and I'm aware of what happens in Hollyweird. I was just that kind of girl who wanted to know more know the truth about things. Those videos like fascinated me

redqueen

Superstar
To be honest I found out at a very young age about the occult
through people around me doing occult things
Which then in my teens led me down a path
That for one I did not fully understand nor was it presented to me as it was
All I knew at that time
is I wanted out of everything around me
so I started practicing certain things myself
however my intentions were never to harm
no actually I did those men and women that hurt me ( I don't mean petty crap that is easily got over) I did wanna hurt
I started cause I wanted to heal my grandmother than to impress my friends
again I was a child playing with things I knew nothing of
I had a few bad experiences which made me think wth am I doing
That I could not answer as I couldn't find answers
remember no internet or anything
so the research as a 13-16 yr old I was able to do was not that good
Being that certain boards were sold at the store in toy isles did not help
All the movies about and such made it seem more a joke to me
Then the internet happened and I was late to the party of course lol
I did start looking not knowing what to look for
When I was browsing came across VC n that was it
They have been a great start to me being able to identify and research a lot of what I was questioning as a child