How do you deal with loneliness?

How do you deal with loneliness?

• Sexual activity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have anyone I can get along with but somehow I don't feel alone (explain, how?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Enjoy the outdoors. Go for a stroll at the park, beach or just the corner of your neighborhood.

I don't have many friends in person. It's hard to trust people thanks to bad friendships. The last time I hung out with my close friends, I felt exhausted. I realized I've become very introverted, which is fine.
Better to be alone than in bad company.

Vmort

Star
Avoid taking antidepressants -- they didn't solve problems.
If you have sleep issues take ancient herbal medicine or diong YOGA and meditations instead.
Watch for classical art, go for ancient buidings...

Simka

Established
I rarely feel lonely as I have a family and work, so I'm always busy, and there is no time for loneliness :) But when I was single and faced this problem, I found a great way out. It was traveling. There is nothing better to recharge and change the environment. I found out about e zpass here which made traveling throughout the USA easier. Moreover, this is a great possibility to see the world.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
I think there are also allot of individuals who prefer the simplicity of being alone as opposed to being with people. I don't really have a desire to talk much which makes it hard to maintain friends. I found it easier to be alone then be a part of a drawn out conversation that I am expected to contribute to.

redqueen

Superstar
for me TrustNo1 I try to make connections
online this forum has been a lifesaver for me
literally

it's not the same as in person but it does Help
if Ya have no other means

maybe Ya can try to create a club of some sort
that can meet at Your place if that's a possibility?