How Do You Cope With The Effect Of Knowing "the Forbidden Knowledge"?

The feasts of Israel were also considered Sabbath days. While I don't observe all the Hebrew rituals of each feast, I find great importance in the seven feasts or holidays of the Torah. They speak prophectically of the work of the Messiah. The spring feasts spoke to what Jesus did at his first coming and the fall feasts speak to what Jesus will do at his second coming. My wife and I have had discussions about observing the feasts in our own home, but we aren't quite there yet. It is something on my heart that I want to do, not out of religious obligation, but simply because I find great meaning in it, and I believe that God will give us even more revelation of the Messiah if/when we follow through with it.
Thanks for the explanation. :) From my perspective, I think both what you have told me and what I have mentioned could apply.

True World Order

Established
I should probably make the disclaimer that I was only joking... I don't actually want to encourage anyone to do that...

I can have a really dark sense of humour sometimes, that (and drugs) is what helps me deal with life.

Laugh or cry, those are your only options at the end of the day. Life has always been and always will be, shit, for lack of a better way to put it. Whether you know how it works or not.

The Zone

Star
I would say angry. I had been wondering why everything seemed so dumbed down for a long time and saw some things but not others. As for privacy, you can take precautions but anybody thinking they really have any is fooling themselves. I refuse to not live life and enjoy nature more for it is not man made. Yeah, it pisses me off for we have limited recourse. Whether we like it or not, we have to abide to a degree just to live. For me, I know who gets the last laugh and so I hang on for His wrath.

Etagloc

Superstar
It's distressing. But.... eh.... it confirms what I knew in my gut the whole time and at least the truth is more interesting than the lies.

Well, one technique is "pulling the wool over your own eyes." Keeping yourself awake to the horrors constantly can be distressing. If you can learn how to control the flow of the intensity and heaviness of the hidden knowledge, you can voluntarily choose when you need to have your mind fully open to the knowledge and when you need to not focus on it or let it effect you. It can be a benefit.