how do ya' kill 7 billion humans?

...yep I don't have anything to do this weekend.

Seriously though... that's the plan right?
the Global Elite want 500,000 population total!
are these individuals just delusional?.. or do they have the technology to do it?
how do they intend to dispose of the bodies?
all humans squeezed together is about 1 cubic mile.
...but we live all over.
some say a virus?.... but humans are bloody brilliant at surviving.

I mean... I just want to know especially since I'm probably expected to be one of them.

maybe it's a totally dumb question?

Last edited:
Many layers to do that. First I can think of is breaking down socieity, men vs women.

One way that has drastically reduced population is look to Asia.

1. China: The mandatory abortion of Woman has left Male to Female at a disfiguring ratio, that men can't find wives

2. Making abortion as easy changing your underwear. Planned parenthood performs 300,000 abortions on 90% cases of healthy women each year https://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/ yes that's right, 1% are r*pe cases the rest are poor planning!

3. Back to Asia: break down social barriers with men and woman in South Korea. Marriage is plummeting

4. Similar problem in Japan

5. Look to the West: Feminazis /3rd wave feminism and METOO movement, Transgenders has also put a giant dent into marriage. Men and women are now enemies, much worse than before.

To a degree, the food, chemtrails, vaccines (these are all gray area for me as some is true some is quackery). The rest they can achieve through diseases and finish the job through WW3.

I think you may find the number to be 500 Million not 500,000.

Possible options include artificially created viruses, nuclear war, artificially created catastrophic weather, manipulated earthquakes causing tsunami's using directed energy weapons, poisoning of food/water supply.

I would guess that most of these methods have already been tested and passed off as naturally occurring phenomena or terrorist attacks (9/11)

There's also the devastating asteroid option or fake alien invasion.

How would you prefer to go? Just as a matter of interest.

Its folly. There would need to be over 500,000 people left just to maintain the infrastructure vital to continued life on the planet. For example, even if the Earths population was reduced by such a drastic amount, there would still need to be human personnel to maintain nuke plants, weaponry and other industrial facilities. Dereliction of these duties would almost certainly result in the end of human life on the planet. So I dont know if the 500,000 number is a legitimate goal of TPTB or just a number the 'woke" communities have latched onto, but regardless, there would need to be more than 500,000 people left just to maintain the planet for whatever elites were going to live on such a drastically depopulated version of Earth.

Its folly. There would need to be over 500,000 people left just to maintain the infrastructure vital to continued life on the planet. For example, even if the Earths population was reduced by such a drastic amount, there would still need to be human personnel to maintain nuke plants, weaponry and other industrial facilities. Dereliction of these duties would almost certainly result in the end of human life on the planet. So I dont know if the 500,000 number is a legitimate goal of TPTB or just a number the 'woke" communities have latched onto, but regardless, there would need to be more than 500,000 people left just to maintain the planet for whatever elites were going to live on such a drastically depopulated version of Earth.

Yep, its why I don't think they could do it right now, automation isn't at the level ( at least as far as we know) for them to be able to replace us.

Anyway if it does happen I think it will be something like this

http://evil.wikia.com/wiki/Spartan_Virus

The number is actually 500,000,000. 500,000 wouldn't be sustainable, especially since one of the principles isn't "abolish capitalism and the master-servant dynamic that ruled humanity since the dawn of civilization".

But an engineered virus would work. In the next decade or so, nanorobotics would be effective as well. Basically, give every person on the planet a kill-switch.

, nanorobotics would be effective as well. Basically, give every person on the planet a kill-switch.
If there is smart dust in those strange aeroplane clouds, and it gets into all our systems, I'm sure with the right tech you could get knocked off at any given moment.

But on a brighter note if you are lucky enough to be one of the chosen few you won't have to worry about cancer....it's cureable apparently...all those charity appeals DO finally pay off in the end then.

Isn't that great?

I see you have been playing some Deus Ex as well....

http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Death

Which I think is not too far off.
Dues Ex and Metal Gear Solid. But also, it's one of the fears that some people have about rogue AIs; it would create nanomachines that could kill us. Considering that elite like Gates fear AI, I wouldn't be surprised if they are projecting a bit.

Dues Ex and Metal Gear Solid. But also, it's one of the fears that some people have about rogue AIs; it would create nanomachines that could kill us. Considering that elite like Gates fear AI, I wouldn't be surprised if they are projecting a bit.
People like Gates and Musk fear AI, but they promote transhumanism as a way to be able to counter possible malevolent AIs. They still push for smart cities and the 5G network also. How do they think this will not be a very fertile ground for manipulation by an AI? These people are essentially dumb or they are playing dumb as a way to serve the agenda.

Unfortunately very slowly in every way they can, through bioengineering the food/weather as well as biological & Chemical warfare, and war in general, especially nuclear. Technology also gives off a lot of radiation from our phones, ipads, laptops, and any device that requires wi-fi. Technology is man’s worst nightmare. Resist the technocracy.

...yep I don't have anything to do this weekend.

Seriously though... that's the plan right?
are these individuals just delusional?.. or do they have the technology to do it?
how do they intend to dispose of the bodies?
all humans squeezed together is about 1 cubic mile.
...but we live all over.
some say a virus?.... but humans are bloody brilliant at surviving.

I mean... I just want to know especially since I'm probably expected to be one of them.

maybe it's a totally dumb question?
Reference to the Guidestones?

1 – Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

In perpetual balance with nature... hmm.

Like the Druids, I imagine. --.--

People like Gates and Musk fear AI, but they promote transhumanism as a way to be able to counter possible malevolent AIs. They still push for smart cities and the 5G network also. How do they think this will not be a very fertile ground for manipulation by an AI? These people are essentially dumb or they are playing dumb as a way to serve the agenda.
Playing Dumb gets my vote. They are absolutely on the payroll imo.

Geordie Rose, as well... he knows what he's playing with, but I don't think he understands the Magnitude of it. I smh :/

I think you may find the number to be 500 Million not 500,000.

Possible options include artificially created viruses, nuclear war, artificially created catastrophic weather, manipulated earthquakes causing tsunami's using directed energy weapons, poisoning of food/water supply.

I would guess that most of these methods have already been tested and passed off as naturally occurring phenomena or terrorist attacks (9/11)

There's also the devastating asteroid option or fake alien invasion.

How would you prefer to go? Just as a matter of interest.

I had a feeling my maths were incorrect

you ask a good question...
it really did not occur to me...out of your options?

I understand your question might be deeper?

I fear any death that involves sustained pain... there are lots I imagine.

you know what? Awoken2

I got some weird feeling that the mass murder might be made to look like an accident.

and that those who are made to look good...

like FEMA

are in fact the engineers of destruction

just have a look at Jade Helm

Last edited:
we are talking about a worldwide collapse of humanity.

we are already set up to rely on the internet.
to eat to pay bills to keep eating to have 'cash'

humans have never been more vulnerable...

early man had his eyes and his strength
early woman had her eyes and her strength...

the equal was life and complete...
and such has technology removed our instincts man and woman...

humans are a sitting fucking duck!...right now

we are talking about a worldwide collapse of humanity.

we are already set up to rely on the internet.
to eat to pay bills to keep eating to have 'cash'

humans have never been more vulnerable...

early man had his eyes and his strength
early woman had her eyes and her strength...

the equal was life and complete...
and such has technology removed our instincts man and woman...

humans are a sitting fucking duck!...right now
Indeed.

I don't disagree with any of the above....

I got to thinking the other day how the psychology of the "elites" works. It occurred to me that one or both of these PsyOps are possibilities:-

1 - Announce an intention to cull the majority of the Earth's population. Traumatise those who know and scoff at those who don't, then launch a range of military, medical and other attacks against the population in order to get the outcome they claim to want.

Or perhaps even more diabolical...

2 - Announce an intention of significant population reduction in order to encourage a movement of "opposition" to develop which mistrusts and attacks the powers that be. Let the people band together to tear down their governance in favour of the governance the "elites" really want. Use the fear of being "culled" to create a push back where people embrace a more appealing option B that will be offered.

This second possibility might then unite the world under a benevolent technocracy, crush terrorism, abolish environmentally damaging capitalism and perhaps even leave the population with a nice identifying chip in the right hand or forehead?

Who knows?

Last edited:
I got some weird feeling that the mass murder might be made to look like an accident.and that those who are made to look good like FEMA are in fact the engineers of destruction
I just have this very strong feeling that whatever disaster may befall us, some will call it the tribulation, others will call it the second coming of Christ or rapture depending on what book they were brought up on...I think it will be man made and not an act of God. The Georgia Guidestones make their intentions very clear.