How do things end with Russia/Ukraine Conflict?

I am by no mean an expert when it comes to the military and world affairs. What are your thoughts? What is the outcome of this whole situation.

polymoog

Superstar
I am by no mean an expert when it comes to the military and world affairs. What are your thoughts? What is the outcome of this whole situation.
how do things end? i think its best to work backwards to find out how they will achieve their ends.
the NWO/ WEF wants the following:
- digital currency
- social credit score
- surveillance state
- seizure of citizens` weapons
- etc.

how would the previous stated goals be met with a western conflict with russia?

some of my unqualified, non-expert thoughts:

if the US and its allies antagonize russia, that would be an excuse to manipulate the oil and gas prices in north america (its already going to be a disaster this winter in the EU) and the ensuing inflation/shortage can be blamed on more sactions against BRICS. this will be a perfect backdrop for instituting central bank digital currency. shortages of food imports with an already crippled food distribution network is the perfect time for the WEFers to introduce insects as food... but only if you are fully vaccinated for the latest variant this fall.

if some european countries reject any involvement in escalating hostilities against the russians, expect the west to censor any news sources from these places (q.v. duckduckgo). this needs to be done since there is a growing right wing trend in the EU starting in italy and sweden.

other agendas could benefit as well (ramped up surveillance due to false flag russian terrorist acts or "russian spies"), but i think this one will be focused only on crashing the economy. the nuclear fear factor is rarely played to keep it spicy, and theyve already thrown that 'nuclear attack on NYC' predictive programming story on us.
there are also elections coming up in the US but nothing that rigging couldnt fix. perhaps this conflict will become an effort to swing more people over to the left under the pretense of patriotism-- fighting against invading russia. are people that gullible? yes, they are. it could be a way to turn the tables on the patriotic right. this could help break up the ''MAGA republican'' contingent.
a nice big distraction like this is always handy to cover up the dramatically escalating number of vax injuries and deaths recently.

Lalas

Star
how do things end? i think its best to work backwards to find out how they will achieve their ends.
the NWO/ WEF wants the following:
- digital currency
- social credit score
- surveillance state
- seizure of citizens` weapons
- etc.

how would the previous stated goals be met with a western conflict with russia?

some of my unqualified, non-expert thoughts:

if the US and its allies antagonize russia, that would be an excuse to manipulate the oil and gas prices in north america (its already going to be a disaster this winter in the EU) and the ensuing inflation/shortage can be blamed on more sactions against BRICS. this will be a perfect backdrop for instituting central bank digital currency. shortages of food imports with an already crippled food distribution network is the perfect time for the WEFers to introduce insects as food... but only if you are fully vaccinated for the latest variant this fall.

if some european countries reject any involvement in escalating hostilities against the russians, expect the west to censor any news sources from these places (q.v. duckduckgo). this needs to be done since there is a growing right wing trend in the EU starting in italy and sweden.

other agendas could benefit as well (ramped up surveillance due to false flag russian terrorist acts or "russian spies"), but i think this one will be focused only on crashing the economy. the nuclear fear factor is rarely played to keep it spicy, and theyve already thrown that 'nuclear attack on NYC' predictive programming story on us.
there are also elections coming up in the US but nothing that rigging couldnt fix. perhaps this conflict will become an effort to swing more people over to the left under the pretense of patriotism-- fighting against invading russia. are people that gullible? yes, they are. it could be a way to turn the tables on the patriotic right. this could help break up the ''MAGA republican'' contingent.
a nice big distraction like this is always handy to cover up the dramatically escalating number of vax injuries and deaths recently.
Russia is carrying out the" Great Reset "at home, even more diligently than before the" special operation"; and it is continuing high-level international cooperation. There is no war. There are no censored Russian sources, except for a few ridiculous state propaganda sources, similar to the BBC and CNN in the West, which were censored ostentatiously in order to bring into the minds of people in the alternative sector who did not succumb to the other elements of the great reset, the idea of real conflict.

In this case, the "conflict" could go on forever, as in "1984", with the establishment of a new world order; or it could end with a great truce and a "new global treaty" that would establish the new world order. The result is the same.

Flarepath

Star
Me and some other VC members and some brave journalists have been saying for months that Ukraine can't possibly win because Russia has far more troops than Ukraine, so in the war of attrition Ukraine will run out of troops first.
Putin has dug in and Zelensky is knocking himself out against the Russian fortifications, so it's basically a stalemate and the best Zel can hope for is a negotiated peace.
Even one of his Generals is saying its a stalemate and has been sacked for saying so-

ukr_Zaluzhnyi_Feb_2024.jpg

Lalas

Star
Me and some other VC members and some brave journalists have been saying for months that Ukraine can't possibly win because Russia has far more troops than Ukraine, so in the war of attrition Ukraine will run out of troops first.
Putin has dug in and Zelensky is knocking himself out against the Russian fortifications, so it's basically a stalemate and the best Zel can hope for is a negotiated peace.
Even one of his Generals is saying its a stalemate and has been sacked for saying so-

View attachment 101590
And what will follow shortly after the "armistice" will be the most good for all Christians. You just watch... ;)

Flarepath

Star
And what will follow shortly after the "armistice" will be the most good for all Christians. You just watch... ;)
Well, Putin sees NATO countries as decadent, perverse and corrupt, so he sees himself as a 'saviour' to prevent NATO encroachment-

Ukr_putin-holy-war.jpg

After all, there's a high proportion of Russian-speakers in eastern Ukraine and Crimea-
Ukr-crim-donbas.jpg

So all he has to do is sit tight in the occupied pro-Russian territories (below)..:)
Ukraine_2023.jpg

Lalas

Star
Well, Putin sees NATO countries as decadent, perverse and corrupt, so he sees himself as a 'saviour' to prevent NATO encroachment-

View attachment 101592

After all, there's a high proportion of Russian-speakers in eastern Ukraine and Crimea-
View attachment 101593

So all he has to do is sit tight in the occupied pro-Russian territories (below)..:)
View attachment 101594
And I say this; after the armistice it will be great. This will really be something never seen before today.

Flarepath

Star
I wish western politicians would tell Zelensky he can't possibly win against the much bigger Russian army.
Here he is sticking pins in the Russian bear again by attacking a Russian-held Ukrainian reactor-

1712629908466.jpeg

People seem to either not know or would rather not say who is behind Ukraine war. This is one of The Synagogue of Satan proudest achievements. They benefit in ways that honest people do not comprehend and therefore keep everything at the Status Quo. Pictures of Matchstick creatures adorn the sky yet no one is allowed to talk about this reality. Gaza Ukraine is Synagogue of Satan plan for your future. There is only one solution that will solve whatever this is. God will appear sooner or later to usher those who never waived in their faith and loyalty to a paradise far removed from this planet of torture. Those not chosen to live in Paradise will have to remain on Earth and suffer from their own creation. Thusly the Synagogue of Satan will still have millions of souls imprisoned but the true believers will be safe and sound. This is how Universal Justice is achieved.

truth_will_out

Established

View attachment 101590
Zelensky has been too busy looking for a new bolt hole.