How Do Muslims/ Cults Answer Revelation 22:18-19

JoChris

Superstar
I don't really see the point of this thread but just wanted to ask @JoChris why the title says Muslims/cults...

Are you insinuating Muslims are a cult? Or am I just reading too much into the title...
Apologies for not replying earlier - I have had relatives visiting.

I was actually thinking of other religions formed after Christianity, not Islam as THE one and only cult.

1. Theological/ theory Sub-groups of "Christianity" which change bible's core doctrines to fit founder/founders' beliefs.
e.g. Older groups such as Islam, Roman Catholic Church, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons

2. Less on theory - more on practice. Speaking tongues, personal revelation etc.
Newer groups formed 20th century onwards, relatives of Charismatic Christianity.

3. And real cults according to psychology/ sociology definitions.
e.g. this end time apocalypse "church" had been in the suburb I lived for a year! https://www.culteducation.com/group/806-agape-ministries.html

Outside of Australian capital cities there are way more alternative forms of Christianity than Islam.

JoChris

Superstar
I do think from what I've seen from some members here, they they hold the belief that Islam is a cult primarily due to the dismissal of Jesus as God

However the west boro baptist church are an example of a cult aligning themselves with Christianity. Cults exist regardless of religion and aren't specific to any religion.

To condem and vilify over a billion followers of Islam because of ISIS, who are clearly backed by KSA and western governments, is ridiculous.

ISIS is a cult, they brainwash people into believeing their twisted views but half the stuff they preach goes against the fundamental principles of Islam. If the Westboro baptist church don't represent Christianity then the same distinction and separation must be made for ISIS and Islam
I agree - perhaps surprisingly to Muslim contributors here.
The average Muslim appears to be like any other average Joe - live in peace, have happy family and maintain cultural traditions as part of their personal identity.
Similar to most Roman Catholics - on paper that is - go to church occasionally, send kids to baptism and Catholic schools but lifestyle proves lack of church beliefs - premarital sex, contraception, OK with homosexuality etc.

If they are genuine RCs they will follow Church doctrine literally e.g. believe all Church doctrine, not take contraception, oppose abortion

If Muslims are genuine ones they will seek to follow Islam literally. THAT is what worries western cultures.

DesertRose

Superstar
We also are concerned about a sliver of Christians called Christian Zionists. They are as war like as the state they love and their immorality makes them anti-Christian. However, we are aware that the vast majority of practicing Christians are trying to be peaceful as well.
(Little correction for this video Abraham's seed includes Muslims)

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
I agree - perhaps surprisingly to Muslim contributors here.
The average Muslim appears to be like any other average Joe - live in peace, have happy family and maintain cultural traditions as part of their personal identity.
Similar to most Roman Catholics - on paper that is - go to church occasionally, send kids to baptism and Catholic schools but lifestyle proves lack of church beliefs - premarital sex, contraception, OK with homosexuality etc.

If they are genuine RCs they will follow Church doctrine literally e.g. believe all Church doctrine, not take contraception, oppose abortion

If Muslims are genuine ones they will seek to follow Islam literally. THAT is what worries western cultures.
So what's so concerning ? I follow Islam literally...or are you referring to those who misinterpret scripture?

Haich

Superstar
Apologies for not replying earlier - I have had relatives visiting.

I was actually thinking of other religions formed after Christianity, not Islam as THE one and only cult.

1. Theological/ theory Sub-groups of "Christianity" which change bible's core doctrines to fit founder/founders' beliefs.
e.g. Older groups such as Islam, Roman Catholic Church, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons

2. Less on theory - more on practice. Speaking tongues, personal revelation etc.
Newer groups formed 20th century onwards, relatives of Charismatic Christianity.

3. And real cults according to psychology/ sociology definitions.
e.g. this end time apocalypse "church" had been in the suburb I lived for a year! https://www.culteducation.com/group/806-agape-ministries.html

Outside of Australian capital cities there are way more alternative forms of Christianity than Islam.
Well the word cult is quite derogatory, just because a religion doesn't agree with your principles you can't deem it a cult...what criteria are you going by? Is there a list of things in Christianity that you look for in another faith which deems it a cult ?

Lady

Star
We also are concerned about a sliver of Christians called Christian Zionists. They are as war like as the state they love and their immorality makes them anti-Christian. However, we are aware that the vast majority of practicing Christians are trying to be peaceful as well.

The fact that Hagee was such a promoter of Zionism actually made me realize what I did NOT want to endorse.

JoChris

Superstar
Well the word cult is quite derogatory, just because a religion doesn't agree with your principles you can't deem it a cult...what criteria are you going by? Is there a list of things in Christianity that you look for in another faith which deems it a cult ?
Helpful SHORT mainstream website: http://www.christianitytoday.com/iyf/2001/julaug/definition-of-cult.html

More advanced Christian apologetics definition: http://www.cultfaq.org/

And here's a tongue-in-cheek definition that atheists would like:

JoChris

Superstar
So what's so concerning ? I follow Islam literally...or are you referring to those who misinterpret scripture?
For Christians who believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven it is very concerning. There are many who call themselves Christians who are not. There are a variety of reasons for that.

Wrong beliefs about Christ will result in false converts having the same eternal destination as non-Christians.

Damien50

Star
In that verse I see this instead:
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Online as well as in person. When the opportunity arises, use it.
I see both really but generally the speech is unloving. You don't see too many come with a Christ like approach like @Karlysymon @Todd @Violette

Many seem like they have ulterior motives not in the interest of edifying their brethren or creating fellowship but proving their theologies and dogmas. I don't see opportunities being created to bring anyone to flock but lost ones because the approach is so abrasive and lacking all the qualities that drew many to Christ.

I'm not saying the Christians or Muslims aren't not guilty but based on the interactions here I wouldn't want either faith to be taught to me by hardly anyone here, there are exceptions, but maybe it is more so who I am drawn to individually. I know the zealots just as well as I know the hypocrites and both do no justice in representing The Almighty.

But hey I get it, we're human and that comes with it's pitfalls but we shouldn't ensnare those truly seeking the truth into seeing something that we know wouldn't please the Lord.

You have to admit though, @Yahda and @KoncreteMind have this prophet like feel to them with some others who share that give this incessant and nagging need to read what they have to say.

Anyways, God bless and I'll end my unintended derailment.

*edit
It doesn't require a lukewarm approach to help anyone but it also doesn't require anyone to shatter another's world to prove a point. End of the day either they want it or they don't regardless of how heavy handed or fluffy we make the message.

JoChris

Superstar
I see both really but generally the speech is unloving. You don't see too many come with a Christ like approach like @Karlysymon @Todd @Violette

Many seem like they have ulterior motives not in the interest of edifying their brethren or creating fellowship but proving their theologies and dogmas. I don't see opportunities being created to bring anyone to flock but lost ones because the approach is so abrasive and lacking all the qualities that drew many to Christ.

I'm not saying the Christians or Muslims aren't not guilty but based on the interactions here I wouldn't want either faith to be taught to me by hardly anyone here, there are exceptions, but maybe it is more so who I am drawn to individually. I know the zealots just as well as I know the hypocrites and both do no justice in representing The Almighty.

But hey I get it, we're human and that comes with it's pitfalls but we shouldn't ensnare those truly seeking the truth into seeing something that we know wouldn't please the Lord.

You have to admit though, @Yahda and @KoncreteMind have this prophet like feel to them with some others who share that give this incessant and nagging need to read what they have to say.

Anyways, God bless and I'll end my unintended derailment.

*edit
It doesn't require a lukewarm approach to help anyone but it also doesn't require anyone to shatter another's world to prove a point. End of the day either they want it or they don't regardless of how heavy handed or fluffy we make the message.
The people you mentioned are gifted in their diplomatic skills. They might even make good counsellors in real life. That is not my gift.

Christians are part of the Body of Christ. I can see clearly when teachings/ people are contradicting the bible, and from many interactions in many places online I have done that quite effectively. So well I have been assumed by some to be a man or a pastor - neither true!

People often do not like being shown that their current beliefs/ lifestyle contradict the bible. Speaking truth in love sometimes will hurt no matter how kindly a Christian tries to put it. Diluting the truth is deception.

JoChris

Superstar

Neither side comes across positively at all.
John Hagee - I checked and yes a major discernment website had covered Dominion theology. http://apprising.org/2011/01/31/dominion-theology/
Are there any similar-minded preachers outside the USA, or is this a USA only viewpoint?

Brother Nathaniel Foundation needs to get someone who makes less snide remarks to defend his own personal/ the foundation's position.

Edit:
Specific article from Apprising Ministries: http://apprising.org/2007/11/18/the-other-gospel-of-john-hagee-christian-zionism-and-ethnic-salvation/

If any Christians know if Hagee has changed his position since then, then please show a link.

Last edited:
@JoChris

you wrote
Q: Who did the Israelites call Lord?
A: The name of God used most often in the Hebrew Bible is the Tetragrammaton YHWH (Hebrew: יהוה‎). It is frequently anglicized as Jehovah and Yahweh[1] and written in most English editions of the Bible as "the Lord" owing to the Jewish tradition of reading it as Adonai ("My Lords") out of respect.

You specifically quoted from Matthew 22 where Jesus made reference to Psalm 110
I have already shown you this

The Lord says to my lord:
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.

The Lord=AdonAI
lord=Adoni

Adonai=God
Adoni=master

Jesus being called 'lord' meant Master and NOT ADONAI
Hence even in the new testament where it uses the word 'lord' as a title for Jesus in the english language, the messianic jews have translated it as ADONI and NOT AdonAI because this was the correct context ie adoni, not Adonai.

Jesus SITS on the throne WITH God like it says in Psalm 110

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

and just like many parts of Revelation proving Jesus is NOT God, here are more obvious ones
Revelation 3
11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.

never ever ever ever has Jesus/the Son referred to himself as God in ANY context
but he has referred to 'My God' MANY MANY times.

the irony here is
Matthew 7
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

i've made this point many times too
how is it that you christians claim you only need to accept Jesus as 'lord and saviour' and you are 'saved'
yet here Jesus will reject many people who called him 'lord lord' and who supposedly did miracles/prophecised/exorcised in his name?

clearly these people are 'Christian'.

Damien50

Star
The people you mentioned are gifted in their diplomatic skills. They might even make good counsellors in real life. That is not my gift.

Christians are part of the Body of Christ. I can see clearly when teachings/ people are contradicting the bible, and from many interactions in many places online I have done that quite effectively. So well I have been assumed by some to be a man or a pastor - neither true!

People often do not like being shown that their current beliefs/ lifestyle contradict the bible. Speaking truth in love sometimes will hurt no matter how kindly a Christian tries to put it. Diluting the truth is deception.
Agreed.

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris

you wrote
Q: Who did the Israelites call Lord?
A: The name of God used most often in the Hebrew Bible is the Tetragrammaton YHWH (Hebrew: יהוה‎). It is frequently anglicized as Jehovah and Yahweh[1] and written in most English editions of the Bible as "the Lord" owing to the Jewish tradition of reading it as Adonai ("My Lords") out of respect.

You specifically quoted from Matthew 22 where Jesus made reference to Psalm 110
I have already shown you this

The Lord says to my lord:
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.

The Lord=AdonAI
lord=Adoni

Adonai=God
Adoni=master

Jesus being called 'lord' meant Master and NOT ADONAI
Hence even in the new testament where it uses the word 'lord' as a title for Jesus in the english language, the messianic jews have translated it as ADONI and NOT AdonAI because this was the correct context ie adoni, not Adonai.

Did you stop listening before 2.30 min? Brown was having a half-giggle when White started his very clear rebuttal.

White completely contradicts the anti-Trinitarian's claims. He is an expert on scrolls and differences between ancient scripts and ones the Muslims would have received. e.g. vowels not written in ancient scripts.
Jesus SITS on the throne WITH God like it says in Psalm 110

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

and just like many parts of Revelation proving Jesus is NOT God, here are more obvious ones
Revelation 3
11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.

never ever ever ever has Jesus/the Son referred to himself as God in ANY context
but he has referred to 'My God' MANY MANY times.
Trinitarians have no difficulty with that passage. One Godhead, 3 persons. FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/revelation/revelation-3/revelation-3-12.html
https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-say-my-God.html
God the Father is Jesus' Father.
6th grade algebra:
If a = b, and b = c, then a = c.

Father is God. Jesus' Father is God. Jesus' God is His Father.
the irony here is
Matthew 7
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

i've made this point many times too
how is it that you christians claim you only need to accept Jesus as 'lord and saviour' and you are 'saved'
yet here Jesus will reject many people who called him 'lord lord' and who supposedly did miracles/prophecised/exorcised in his name?

clearly these people are 'Christian'.
That is a good topic for another conversation.

Yahda

Veteran
God- the father

The son - Aka Wisdom who was there in the beginning ( proverbs 8)/The angel of the Lord/The word/Christ/God's arm/The Holy Spirit/active force ( Genesis ), His destroyer, His Creator etc.....

Things were SPOKEN into existence. Who was the WORD, who was the Voice ?

Now is it necessary to call that a trinity. No. That's where the confusion comes in at. The text itself never called it that.

Anyway. No one comes to the father except through THE WORD. You have to obey the voice of TMH and follow his commandments. It was always the angel of the Lord who spoke " thus said the Lord" to the prophets. It was an angel in the burning bush that spoke to Moses and so on

So while Jesus is not God he is the word/the active force/the wisdom, knowledge and voice of TMH

I speak on this a lot. God's command was always obey his voice, follow his words, his commandments.....it was always the angel of the Lord who brought forth these things.....

This is what it is meant by I am the way, the truth and the light, or there is only one way to TMH and that's through his WORD. You accept Jesus the WORD to be saved.

It's like a metaphor. To follow Christ is to follow what " thus said the Lord".

The point I think majority of Christians miss is that the word was spoke to the prophets of the OT. So if you are not following what " thus said the Lord" aka the word, the Christ, the commandments .....you are basically the adversary worshiping man and an idol waiting on a savior to free you of sin.......you know. All that stuff Christians believe. It's the WORD that saves. Get it ?

As I have said before you all are reading it wrong.

I know this may sound confusing. It's one thing to understand something but to try to explain it is another. I'm simply hoping that some of you can get the gist of what I'm saying.

Damien50

Star
God- the father

The son - Aka Wisdom who was there in the beginning ( proverbs 8)/The angel of the Lord/The word/Christ/God's arm/The Holy Spirit/active force ( Genesis ), His destroyer, His Creator etc.....

Things were SPOKEN into existence. Who was the WORD, who was the Voice ?

Now is it necessary to call that a trinity. No. That's where the confusion comes in at. The text itself never called it that.

Anyway. No one comes to the father except through THE WORD. You have to obey the voice of TMH and follow his commandments. It was always the angel of the Lord who spoke " thus said the Lord" to the prophets. It was an angel in the burning bush that spoke to Moses and so on

So while Jesus is not God he is the word/the active force/the wisdom, knowledge and voice of TMH

I speak on this a lot. God's command was always obey his voice, follow his words, his commandments.....it was always the angel of the Lord who brought forth these things.....

This is what it is meant by I am the way, the truth and the light, or there is only one way to TMH and that's through his WORD. You accept Jesus the WORD to be saved.

It's like a metaphor. To follow Christ is to follow what " thus said the Lord".

The point I think majority of Christians miss is that the word was spoke to the prophets of the OT. So if you are not following what " thus said the Lord" aka the word, the Christ, the commandments .....you are basically the adversary worshiping man and an idol waiting on a savior to free you of sin.......you know. All that stuff Christians believe. It's the WORD that saves. Get it ?

As I have said before you all are reading it wrong.

I know this may sound confusing. It's one thing to understand something but to try to explain it is another. I'm simply hoping that some of you can get the gist of what I'm saying.
That doesn't fully explain the entirety of Christ though. From your perspective what would be the meaning of God sacrificing His word?

manama

Star
This guy is the best source of exposing islamic cult

these comments speak volumes:

Al-Masih- JannatgaYagonaYol
God bless you David! You are the tool of God! I'm ex muslim left islam before I started to watch your videos and other materials about islam and Christianity. After I came across with your materials I started learning a lot and my faith in Jesus get stronger. Since then I started to talk to muslims about islam and Christianity. Majority of Muslims never read koran cause it's written in Arabic. So most of them follow what mullahs and muslim scholar interpret and say about islam. Mullahs never say negative things about Muhammad and islam, therefore muslims think that islam is the last and perfect religion and Muhammad is the best and sinless man in the earth to follow. But anyone who reads koran and hadiths from the authentic sources they would find islam is not from God and it's only political ideology to keep people controlled. I found out that Muhammad is self-proclaimed false prophet who killed millions of people. Koran is the book that borrowed many stories from the Bible, fables, and Zoroastrian religion twisted and corrupted so it becomes a "holy" book came down from false god called allah. I pray many muslims get to know truth which is in Jesus, the only hope to heaven! Keep up a good work brother David!

Persian Traditionalist
Good on you Mr. David Wood. Utmost respect and admiration i absolutely hold for your tireless, unmatched in truth work you passionately do. Please know you are actually saving people from their dark encompassing cage, their enforced mental enslavement, if i may, daily. Sincerely a happy ex-Muslim.

Riomarco
Well, thank you for playing a major part in my decision to leave Islam but now what? Every day is like hell for me here being secretly an ex-muslim. I live in Saudi, the most extreme islamist country in the world, where I can literally get executed for writing this comment. I can't get out of here. I legit feel my life has taken a turn to the worst. It's been really tough to "pretend" and to live my life wearing a mask everyday. I'm feeling depressed. I wasted most of life trying to be a "good muslim" and after I discovered the truth I feel I'm imprisoned here. What do I do? I don't wanna commit suicide however appealing that idea sounds to me right now.

Safras
I had also left Islam and i love to watch Nabeel and your vedios and i love Dr. Nabeel lectures. He is Great. ☺ keep your High morals my brother. brother David let me tell you that I am pashto speaker and as you know that Pashto speaker are very Islamist but I thank to Heavenly father and Jesus Christ blessing me. I am so glad and Joyful. . I know living a Christian life is not easy and i know that persecution is the part of christianity. brother David i am refugee in one camp. here people call me Mortad, kaffir, unclean and pig but I ignore and calling them that my brother do not be abusive. . Brother David once again let me tell you that Dr. Nabeel have great great Knowledge. I watched his Some vedios. V v v informative. I will watch his all vedios as his movies giving me strong faith. . I need you mail Address brother. Its not good to tell everything to you here because of Pakistani Blasphemy law, Sharia and Tribal law. God bless you brother. Amen

Hami Englistan
I am also a former Muslim. I from Bangladesh. I was among the persons who was glad after the 9/11 attack. I was told that USA is the enemy of Muslims who associates Jews to slaughter the Muslims of Palestine. USA has established Israel stealing the land from Palestinian Muslims because Jews helped USA in a war. I was only 10 years old then. Uncle Babu whom i respect very much, advised me not to support such terrorist group like Al Kayeda. His magical words worked, I became against Islamic terrorism but I was still a Muslim. In 17 August 2005 Islamic terrorist detonated 500 bombs in Bangladesh. They demanded Islamic rule in Bangladesh. A question raised on my mind, Is there such anything called "Islamic rule" in Islam? From 2008 I started to read Hadis. I found the nasty hadis on raping women, wife beating verses of Quran. I also came to know that establishment of Islamic rule is a part of Islam. My faith shakes. Nevertheless I could not leave Islam. If it is not the world of god then Where is Quran came from. Illiterate Muhammad can not write this. The question prevented me from leaving Islam. One day I watched I Hindi film (lage raho Munna Bhai) where I first time knew about the Hallucination. The point came on my mind. Muhammad's watching Zibrael (Gabriel) actually a result of Hallucination. In 2011 I left Islam permanently. I have been watching your videos since 2012. Three stages of Jihad, I found best among them.

Casim Ali
hi David. I see you've omitted the names of those who left Islam. I'm a 23 year old and I currently live in pakistan. I to have been spoon fed Islam like my parents and grand parents. Yet I have always questioned the religion, never getting an answer but getting an explanation as how it means something else. I am proud to be a human not bound by imaginary faith that suppresses the fear of death. My name is Casim and I want the truth. Please do not omit my name. If someone wants to kill me ill allow them with open arms. Alteast someone will realise the stupidity of their religion after the death of a human who questioned. Casim1@live David please do keep in contact with me as I'd love to come and meet you. There must be a reason as to why you believe Christianity is true and I want to know. As of right now I do not believe in a God entirely. if there was a God he would never send anyone to hell. He would only elevate our position after death as life it's self is a punishment. I want to spread ur knowledge all over pakistan. Bless you from freeing me from these shackles

IBA TAN
Hi Dave. My native language is Arabic. About the Ethiopean called by Mohammad 'raisin head'. This is a very literal translation from Arabic into English. However, the Arabic word 'Zabiba', or raisin in English, has another dirty meaning other than a raisin. It means a small penis head. So when Mohammad called his Ethiopean slave 'raisin head', he did not mean to call him 'raisin head'. He was insulting him by meaning something, in slang English, like 'dick head'. I am sorry to put a swearing word on your page. It is not my intention to insult anyone. Unfortunately, in this case, this is the correct translation for 'Zabiba' . Meantime, I wish you, your Family, your Loved Ones and all of ABN a "Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful 2017 new year'.May our ONLY Lord and God Jesus Christ-The Greatest ever-bless you and protect you for ever...Amen

NAKMEEZY
I am a 42 year old black man who since the age of 7 years old (when my mother married a jail convert to islam) was sent to Islamic schools, prayed 5 times a day and always fasted. When I became 40 years old I began doing my own research on Islam. Shortly after reading Hadith, the Quran ( confusing read btw) and articles written by scholars, I decided that it was time to part ways with the so called religion of peace. I always felt like I wasn't accepted in certain mosques because of skin color. After researching the Arab Muslim role in the sub Saharan slave trade it all made sense. I am so glad I left Islam and wish I had left sooner.

firstpeter twoone
i am an ex muslim and These testimonies are incredible and inspiring. westerners do not realize the true danger that some muslims are in as a result of joining the body of Christ. I can say as an ex muslim, there is no possibility of reforming Islam. Islam cannot be reformed. The best thing you and I we can do is befriend the muslim and pray for them and share David Wood, sam shamoun, Nabeel Qureshi and other people God is using to crack open and expose Islam. It was through a person who stretched out their hand in friendship to me and diligently prayed for me and shared the truth and gospel with me, took my hard questions and brought me truth that I embraced Christ and left Islam. I had to go into hiding after my spouse found out I had become mortad. Pray for the muslim and share these videos with them. Islam cannot be reformed but muslims CAN and ARE being saved. God bless the ministry of Acts 17 <3

A A
I honestly can't believe I'm saying thjs as a Muslim who's held his belief so close to his heart thinking I'm a moral person that it's all a lie. I understand many people fall in and out of every religion. But with Islam it's different. There's no room for progression it's claims it's the absolute the total one. That's quiet controversial right? I've lived all my life as a Muslim so I exactly know now it's all making sense. But what doesn't make sense too me is. If the prophets words and teachings are so bad why haven't other intellectual Muslims around the world tried to speak out about it ? And for Islam to be a religion of peace you'll have to remove the violence from the Quran and deny the prophet. Try telling that to 1.8 billion Muslims. Lol. I don't see that happening. Muslims rarily change. What I find sad is moderate so called Muslims defend Islam yet so many I talked to I asked do you even know what you're reciting? Many actually don't even know. Isn't that a scary sign in itself. People wake up. It's all a lie cheat to conquer like in medina just same again just a different era. Learn through history and culture. This religion hasn't changed. There's a reason why it hasn't. As a Muslim I was taught to love everyone etc. And respect your elders. But these are sides before Muhammad's war days. It takes courage and heart after 28 years thinking you was a good person and admitting you're wrong. That's not easy. But I'm with the truth. I'm with people who oppress no one. I'm with the god that loves all not one that is selective. If I was only educated younger I would been saved from these lies unfortunately in mosques my time I couldn't really question you're taught not to question on the prophet. Only if it's suited towards them. I honestly feel like I'm free. I hope I done the right thing. God bless you all. I would say asalaam but I'll pass lol

Sara Kanie
Hi David and to who ever is reading this. I was born a Muslim and when I read about how women were treated it made me sick to my stomach. Whenever I ask questions about slavery and women in Islam. People say that Mohammed only let Muslims bring captives to their home only so they will have a place to be. That they were suppose to be treated with respect and he encouraged people to let their Slaves free. And that before Mohammed women were treated worse. That he also said to feed the poor. I am just so confused. I am a fan of your videos. Just need a little guidance. I am very close to accepting Christianity just need a little push. Thank you hope to hear from you guys.

Jonathan Smith
David you saved me from HELL. I used to be a Muslim. Thankfully, I was raised in the U.S. and currently reside in the U.S. I always knew in my heart that Jesus is the light. I didn't know how to research the truth. Your videos exposed the lies and evil of Islam with historical facts not opinions. You, Nabeel, and Sam are my hero's. Thank you and bless you all. p.s. I want to point out that obviously, my name is not John Smith.

Alvin Satrio
Hi, David. I am Alvin from Indonesia. In Indonesia Dr. Zakir Naik is so famous. So many muslims adore him. But thanks to Jesus for sending a man like you who help me knowing more about The Holy Bible. Now, My friends and I are so blessed by your videos. I was a muslim but now I am a christian. This earth needs more people like you. Praise The Lord!

John Roberto
You david have put me through the most difficult headaches of my life. I always had no doubt about Islam being perfect. I thought Muhammad(p) was the greatest to ever live when I went through Yasir qadhi's seerah and beautiful lessons from his life by Nouman Ali Khan and Omar Suleiman. Watching you makes me pose questions about Islam I can never find answers to. I feel like I never got the whole picture and what I was told was cherry picked good hadiths. I now find myself as far from Islam as ever. I have sleepless nights now wondering what to do as I can't deny the overwhelming amounts of dangerous info in Islam. I still have a lot of questions and I don't know where to go to find answers. I don't know what this comment will do for me. I just feel really lost from being someone who knew for sure this religion is the best and Muhammad is the best to becoming extremely confused.

Bunny Baboon
Today is my 17th birthday and it's been two years since I left Islam thank you. You've always been here for everyone I get so excited when you upload a new video thank you for uploading today I like to think about it as a birthday present you make me more confident for leaving Islam. God bless you

Sam
Hi David i was born and raised among a beautiful Muslim family I've been Muslim for 25 years almost my entire life but when i felt guilty and decided to be more than just a regular Muslim my whole life has dramatically switched to the opposite direction that was when i went back from one of the most important Islamic rituals which is the "hajj" as i was a strong believer i intended to go to experience the beauty of islam and rebuild the connection with allah in mecca but this experience ended up with brain full of confusion and dead Spirit I felt like i literally humiliated my intelligence by doing all these pagan nonsense stuff during al-hajj from throwing pebbles to kissing the black stone and then I started questioning my faith, was Mohamed's task to repeal and replace the paganism with differently Version of paganism?! Does god need this whole thing in the first place? islam is the tue religion as we were told? I took every question seriously I read the Quran Hadith and everything

Chris Camarena
as a ex Muslim convert I like to thank you for thevideos. I use to hate your video's now they are my favorite.

Waqas Azeam
Thank you David for making my feelings public. (Note: It is me to whom David has mentioned as Pskistani guy). Knowing that the punishment for Apostasy is DEATH - I couldn't disclose my identity, so I had sent you a message from my new YouTube account which I had made with arbitrary name. My actual YouTube channels (with my photo) have hundreds of Islamic videos. And the overall views of my Islamic videos is over 20 millions. But because of security reasons and possible family problems I can not disclose my identity till things may change a bit in future. I have not yet fully disclosed my apostasy with my wife, children, other family members and my friends. However, I have point out to them that I have some problems in finding honest answers to some anti-Islamic questions.

Aditya Saran
I am Indian and a non-Muslim. Many Muslims knows the truth but they can't speak in public. Leaving Islam is dangerous. One should be ready to face the consequences for himself and his family. In isolation or leaving with other communities Muslims can live as descent person but when Muslim population grows in any area everything gets change.

Ashtavakra
I was a Hindu who had converted to Islam after watching Zakir Naik videos. LOL! The worst mistake of my life. BTW, I am currently an agnostic.

Ibn Rawandi
As an ex Muslim Arab, I agree with David that Muslims (especially the Arabs) respect power more than kindness, which their minds understand as a reflection of weakness. It can be explained but no need to go into that here.

Rockland
Thank You David for helping me leave Islam. For a long time I wanted to know why are so many Muslim countries so horrible and backwards? Why do so many Muslims marry their cousins? why do so many Muslims turn to violence? Everything started to make sense when I realized Islam is incredibly wrong. I'm thinking about converting into Christianity. Once again keep up the good work David.

Yaghoub Sharifi
I left Islam when I was about 18, it's been by far the easiest important decision I have made so far. Why and how did it? Well, I read the entire Quran and I found it bigoted, tedious, irrational and uninspiring yet arrogant, hateful and violent.

Mary Viola
thank you david wood i am leaving islam too after reading the bible.....i was brainwashed as a child i see that now jesus is the truth the way and the life...god bless you

Abdullah Sameer
I left Islam. Also received a lot of death threats when I started to speak publicly about it

Bahram Shine
greeting from iran im ex muslim become christian about 2 weeks ago

Abdul Salaam
Im glad I left islam. Thank you david

Aniq Ahmad
Thank you David Wood i am ex muslim too.

Abu Lahab
Ex-muslim here too. I'm an atheist and can't stand religion but i like your videos. Islam is the worst idea ever thought up by humans and the entire humanity must join in the battle to stop this death cult.
"youtube comments"

@JoChris but the fact is Lord =adoni and not Adonai and you have to acknowledge that rather than deceive yourself with a silly argument about how Jesus is The father lolll seriously
And your antibiblical doctrine is more like saying 1+1+1=1

It's just a sad little trick you do there

Yahda

Veteran
That doesn't fully explain the entirety of Christ though. From your perspective what would be the meaning of God sacrificing His word?

Now that part I don't fully understand but you have to remember at one point Jesus had to give up the ghost. Well I won't even try to explain but what I will say is that this is a living word, where things have to be revealed. We assume we can just read and understand when that's not the case. Certain things are revealed at certain times. Patience is key. When God gives me more understanding I will share and do my best to make it make sense.