How Do Muslims/ Cults Answer Revelation 22:18-19

rainerann

Star
Wow, that was one of the dumbest things I've read.

Do you not listen to what others are telling you? Your claims have been disproven many times.
I don't think they've been disproven. I think people have different opinions about them, which is fair. People can have a different opinion, but that doesn't mean that any one of them have ever been "debunked."

floss

Star
you guys are just lying through your teeth about everything

no death for apostasy - plenty death for apostasy
no fgm - plenty of fgm
"none of these terrorist act are from muslims" - said muslims
muhammad is best - probably the lowest man to live on this earth
self proclaimed "religion of peace"

getting sick of these sharia law lover, embrace it in YOUR country.
islam is the only religion that is backward in progression.
sure "fastest growing religion in the world" probably because men are allowed to marry up to 4 wives

easy example here, muslim man with 4 wives and 22 kids on welfare in germany.
https://www.rt.com/news/363948-germany-refugee-syria-polygamy/

there aren't that many "revert" to islam, just mostly self grown.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Wonder if you think prophet Jesus wants the likes of you in his ranks.
Re: Divide and rule types or haters.
You are such a bad example of everything wrong in this world.
Get an education and learn to differentiate between bad cultural practices and the Islamic belief system.
PSST perish in your rage Floss

mecca

Superstar
plenty death for apostasy
plenty of fgm
terrorist act are from muslimss
muhammad is probably the lowest man to live on this earth
Everything you just said is wrong.

rainerann

Star
Actually they have been continuously disproven, across the whole "religion/spirituality" category.
I disagree. I think there is the assumption that they have, but as a witness of these discussions, I am not sold that they are disproven. So they have not been completely disproven, there have been different opinions presented across the board with some people getting offended by these discussions. I don't know why people get offended by things that don't apply to them. That to me indicates that they aren't completely disproven otherwise there would be no reason to be offended.

DesertRose

Superstar
Repeat:
Get an education and learn to differentiate between bad cultural practices and the Islamic belief system.

floss

Star
IWonder if you think prophet Jesus wants the likes of you in his ranks.
of course prophet Jesus doesn't want me, why would you think that?

the SON OF GOD want me though

I'm such a bad example because I point out the bad deeds of islam - sure thing

I've learned plenty about the oppression of islamic culture

i'm raging so hard toward this sick islamic cult that keep many in bondages - yeah i believed so

rainerann

Star
Repeat:
Who are you talking to?

mecca

Superstar
I disagree. I think there is the assumption that they have, but as a witness of these discussions, I am not sold that they are disproven. So they have not been completely disproven, there have been different opinions presented across the board with some people getting offended by these discussions. I don't know why people get offended by things that don't apply to them. That to me indicates that they aren't completely disproven otherwise there would be no reason to be offended.
This stuff that floss continuously keeps spouting:
plenty death for apostasy
plenty of fgm
terrorist act are from muslimss
muhammad is probably the lowest man to live on this earth
has been disproven.

People aren't offended, we're disproving lies about our religion using facts and logic.

Lady

Star
Rather than disproven-which means taking a lot of time to refute each point Wood makes-the videos are rejected.
In the rejection of these videos, one may say "fake" and "incorrect" until the cows come home, but it does not mean anything until the discussion points are refuted one by one. As I said, it would take a lot of viewing and studying time.

DesertRose

Superstar
How about this Floss, spit in the wind and see how far you will get.....;)
Haters are a sad excuse of failed humanity and truly unworthy of a great prophet of God.
The son of man, Jesus peace be upon him.

Newsflash:
You and I come from Adam and Eve,
Adam came from neither mother nor father,
Eve came from Adam,
Jesus came from Mary.

The Creator says Be, and it is. No need to kill an innocent for a sin the Creator already forgave Adam and Eve for. Nor for your sins or good deeds in which you will be accountable for on the day of judgement

• 2:117- He is the One Who has originated the heavens and the earth, and when He wills to (originate) a thing, He only says to it: ‘Be,’ and it becomes.
  • 3:47- Maryam (Mary) submitted: ‘O my Lord, how shall I have a son when no man has ever touched me?’ He said: ‘Just as Allah creates what He pleases.’ When He decides (to do) some work, He just gives it the command ‘Be,’ and it becomes.
  • 3:59- Surely, the example of ‘Isa (Jesus) in the sight of Allah is the same as that of Adam whom He formed from clay, then said (to him): ‘Be.’ And he became.
  • 6:73- And He is the One (Allah) Who has created the heavens and the earth (in accordance with His decreed celestial order based) on truth. And the Day when He will say: ‘Be,’ then that (Day of Judgment) will come into being. His Word is the truth. And His will be the sovereignty on the Day when the Trumpet will be blown (by Israfil). He (is the One Who) has the knowledge of the unseen and the seen, and He is All-Wise, All-Aware.
  • 16:40- Our command for a thing is but only this much that when We intend (to bring) it (into existence), We say to it: ‘Be,’ and it becomes.
  • 19:35- It is not Allah’s Glory that He should take (to Himself anyone as) a son. Holy and Glorified is He (above this)! When He decrees any matter, He only says to it: ‘Be,’ and it becomes.
  • 36:82- His command (of creation) is only that when He intends (to create) something, He says to it: ‘Be,’ so it instantly becomes (existent or visible and continues becoming).
  • 40:68- He is the One Who gives life and causes death. Then when He decides upon a thing, He says to it only: ‘Be,’ so it becomes.

Last edited:

floss

Star

these video clip proved that muslims will use such low tactics to "discredit" someone
- cut a small portion of the video
- put some segment on repeat
- insert randomly funny batman picture
how about post the entire original debate?

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
This stuff that floss continuously keeps spouting:

has been disproven.

People aren't offended, we're disproving lies about our religion using facts and logic.
I'm sorry Mecca, but that hasn't been disproven. Thankfully, some people have different opinions on this, but I saw the teacher with my own eyes tell the girls in the religious school in Afghanistan that apostasy would result in death. He was an Islamic teacher. The documentary painted a different side of the story within the Afghanistan Islamic community very well. I am aware that there are a lot of people in the same country who oppose the religious schools. I am very aware that not all Muslims think the same way as this teacher from the religious school did from the same documentary where this man was teaching young girls that apostasy would lead to the death penalty.

So no, even this has not been debunked. There is a different opinion that many seem to think is enough to assume that it has, but it hasn't when we are able to find other Islamic sources that disagree with this opinion. Therefore, the conclusion on the issue at the present time, is that people have different opinions. Therefore, it is reasonable to not assume that every Muslim should be stereotyped according to this information.

That doesn't mean that the information presented is false. If the information that was presented was false, then this would be "debunked." However, the information is not false. Therefore, what the people on the boards are saying only reflects a different opinion on the subject. I will accept that this is the true opinion of the people who are countering this belief. I will not accept that this opinion means the matter is disproven. I don't think that is responsible considering the nature of the information.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Such a none bias website... bad-news-about-christianity-dot-come

I wonder what that website is all about. Oh and I thought you had me on ignored...

Yep islam is the most oppressive religion in the 21st century. There are no other religion as violent as it today.
Yep islam is the most oppressive religion in the 21st century. There are no other religion as violent as it today.
Thats your ass I sit on mine...Have a nice day.

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris you have zero shame and have embarrassed yourself here.

Look at all the verses I quoted, you have no right to ignore them. Your trinitarian pagan doctrine is proven wrong here.

As for rev 1:8 it is GOD talking there not Jesus. Because unlike you I'm consistent with my approach and know better.
In psalm 110 David calls Jesus "my lord"
He refers to God as "The Lord"
The Lord=Adonai
lord=adoni

So Jesus is adoni NOT Adonai
You have just proved your lack of familiarity with the bible.

Matthew 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.
43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Lord-said-to-my-Lord.html

Christ = the Messiah the Israelites were looking for but did not recognize.

Q: Who did the Israelites call Lord?
A: The name of God used most often in the Hebrew Bible is the Tetragrammaton YHWH (Hebrew: יהוה‎). It is frequently anglicized as Jehovah and Yahweh[1] and written in most English editions of the Bible as "the Lord" owing to the Jewish tradition of reading it as Adonai ("My Lords") out of respect.

Now if you read rev 1:8 via the Hebrew translation the word used is HASHEM ADONAI
It is NOT Jesus.
The Book of Revelation was written in Koine Greek. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation

This song writer certainly understands - see approx 2nd minute.

The rest of what you type is Muslim propaganda. The Trinity is not pagan. Muhammad did not understand the doctrine of the Trinity. His followers prove what Jesus said:

Luke 6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

JoChris

Superstar
I think my issue lies in

1 Peter 3:15 KJV

I don't see the bolded too often.
In that verse I see this instead:
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Online as well as in person. When the opportunity arises, use it.