How do MK Ultra kids able to interact in social settings like in school?

wrongfred

Established
How are children who are under MK Ultra how are they able to function in social settings like schools. Would they be acting strangely or do they have an alternate personality which they use ?

sadtruth

Established
What I've heard is that an alter fronts for them and acts like everything is normal, and blocks the real person from coming out. Most of the time the real person is completely brainwashed too and traumatised so they probably don't know what's going on.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Project MK Ultra was an Intelligence Initiative begun in 1953 and ended officially in 1973. What you're referring too is 'Monarch Mind-Control', the technique supposedly gleaned from the MK Ultra program, as first described by Cathy O'Brien, an Author who claims to have been a victim of MK Ultra.

DesertRose

Superstar
People who hurt kids are murdering souls, they are rubbish and rubbish should be disposed of.

sim hae

Established
Why wouldn't they be able to function in a social setting? Social conduct is something that you learn. For some it is easier to learn than for others, but we do all learn eventually.
If you're referring to why aren't there tell tale signs of the horror they're going through, why doesn't that seep into their social behaviour? Then that's because what they're living through is hell TO US. For them, it's certainly unpleasant, but it's just life. All they know.
Because our experiences are diametrically different, we think that there should be trauma signs, clear abnormal behaviour. You only break down after something horrific happens if that abuse was a moment in time in a monotone life and you're not used to it, you're not equipped to deal with it.
To them, abuse is all they've ever known since their existence began. They don't even realise how horrible it truly is and they don't respond to it the same way that children who experienced a safe life do, because they're built differently due to it. Harsher environment, stronger individual.
If you look at the generation that spawned the special snowflake kids by providing them the safest, most cuddled and most boring existence possible and see how those extra special individuals get triggered and cry from the tiniest, most ridiculous things, then you can probably figure out how the children that were raised by the complete opposite parents can function in social settings.

Aero

Superstar
I think social anxiety is a pretty big thing for people who have DID. That's what we are really talking about anyway. Dissociative identity disorder.

When I was young I had no idea what was triggering me, and why. And some people definitely thought something might be wrong with me. But I did ok in school. People liked me, but I wasn't really social. It kind of shocks me how celebrities with DID are able to do it all. Because I know I would end up going insane on anyone putting pressure on me.

Maybe there's really just two types of Mk Ultra drones. Those who will do whatever their handlers want. And those who won't do a single thing their handlers want. Both still being equally useful to the program.

Aero

Superstar
How are the ones who don't do what they want useful?
Controlled opposition. I'm talking about black ops type of stuff.

Think about it. If the government makes all the Revolutionaries. They will be the last to get overthrown.

Victoria

Rookie
I was seriously abused as a kid. I was beaten almost daily. I was probably raped by family friends as a very young child. My parents each had their own addictions - alcohol, gambling, shopping, etc. For a long time we lived paycheck-to-paycheck, and literally there would be several day stretches where I just couldn't eat because we had no money for food. The shopping trip the day before payday was like Christmas. I could eat!

I never thought anything was wrong until I was in my late teens. To the outside world I was a normal kid doing normal kid things. CPS never got involved, nobody said anything. When I later talked to my former best friend who I hadn't seen since middle school, I told her what happened in my childhood. She said she thought something was amiss, but never could tell what.

Anyway, the point is that horrific things can happen to a child, but children don't know any better. Child abuse may be that kid's reality and they will think that's how it is for all kids. It's just their normal. Many cases of child abuse aren't discovered until the kid says something odd to a teacher or relative, but to the child they are naive and don't know it's wrong. Child abusers go out of their way to stop their children from talking to others. Look at the one case recently in California where the parents had the kids tied up for decades and the kids were obedient, most not even wanting to leave the abuse.

I think that's why Complex-PTSD and DID don't show up until the early-to-mid 20's for most people. Kids just don't know. They don't know that what happened was wrong or abnormal. It's not until they start comparing their childhood to others when they feel robbed, and then the mental illness sets in.

EDIT: Point is, a child who may be MKU abused will probably think nothing is abnormal and they may act odd, but nothing to throw up serious red flags.

Very sad.

rainerann

Star
I have been trying to research this psychologist John Gittinger. There is a victim who says that this is her perpetrator. He is well known for developing this personality test. The most interesting thing about him is that there a noticeably limited amount of information on him. He doesn't have a Wiki page. His personality assessment test has two Wiki pages. There are no books about him that I can find on Amazon. I am going to have to see how much information there actually is on this personality test of his next, I guess. He is altogether hidden, which seems unusual for someone recognized for this assessment he developed.

Anyways, there must be some information about this personality test that is used for this article. The point I am trying to make is that these people use a child's natural abilities against them. So when they are in school, it would reasonable to conclude that they are being exploited for the ways that they will be useful in the future. Very literally like training slave workers without the child being able to recognize there is anything wrong because many things seem to come naturally to them because they are pointed in the direction that they are predisposed to be interested in based on their personality. It would be very difficult to tell the difference.

This is one of the reasons I think kids are able to function in social settings. They are taught psychology so that they are able to subconsciously know what they are good at in a way that they would consequently be able to find success in social situations.