How deep is the rabbit hole?

Kassandra

New here, hi!
I'm wondering how deep does the rabbit hole go, as in whoever is on the plane of fame.
Because I think that EVERYONE who is famous at some point has either been brainwashed (MK ULTRA),is actively participating or at least knows what's going on in the dark.
Like, there are so many likeable celebrities out there, appearing to be doing genuinly nice (humanitarian) work.
Yet I just can't believe that they aren't part, because whoever gets so much attention must be controlled, right?
What do you think? Can you think of any celebrity who is not part of that madness?

Leviathan

Established
I have wondered the same thing. What about the one hit wonders who fade into obscurity after one big song? What about the ones who are in low budget B-movies and still have a small fanbase (though their names would mean nothing to the average person)? What about the ones who leave the entertainment industry to go into another line of work? And lastly, what about washed up has-beens who the general public doesn't care about anymore?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have wondered the same thing. What about the one hit wonders who fade into obscurity after one big song? What about the ones who are in low budget B-movies and still have a small fanbase (though their names would mean nothing to the average person)? What about the ones who leave the entertainment industry to go into another line of work? And lastly, what about washed up has-beens who the general public doesn't care about anymore?
I think a lot of them continue on with successful careers, just not at their previous levels. For example, artists can sell out smaller venues to genuine fans and keep all/most of their independently generated merch sale profits, as opposed to hanging onto the "dream" and playing larger venues for less money with shrinking crowds all while being paid penny "points" on the dollar for sales.