How could the elites replace the Dome of Rock with the Jewish Temple to start 7 years of Antichrist era?

Giraffe123

Rookie
Would the universalism idea promoted by it be successful?

Would de-radicalization and secularization of the global society be successful?

Last edited:

Mark

Rookie
Hi,

Before trying to find answers to this question I would strongly advise doing some research into the string of Jesuit theologians who popularised futurism and consider their motives for doing so.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

If the worldwide church of truly born again believers were suddenly removed in an inexplicable (to those remaining) disappearance, the only ones who believed Jesus to be the “way, the truth and the life” would be no longer be present to be so annoyingly narrow.

In the absence of such opposing voices, and in the presence of global challenges, softening the boundaries between faiths might seem like an excellent ideas. “Imagine” by John Lennon might return to #1 and the building might begin...

Stephania

Star
Any Christian advocating for this is a crazy heretic. The Gospels clearly state that WE are the temple of God and 3rd temple through Christ. The antichrist(s) attack our mind and spirits, and lives.. not a freaking building made out of stones. We are the living stones.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Any Christian advocating for this is a crazy heretic. The Gospels clearly state that WE are the temple of God and 3rd temple through Christ. The antichrist(s) attack our mind and spirits, and lives.. not a freaking building made out of stones. We are the living stones.
I agree - when the Third Temple is built, it will be with the approval and support of the Antichrist.

Stephania

Star
Also, I personally believe the antichrist is already here and has been for years. One only needs to look at the constant spiritual attack in our culture against all believers. We are already in this war. It's a battle for our minds and souls.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Also, I personally believe the antichrist is already here and has been for years. One only needs to look at the constant spiritual attack in our culture against all believers. We are already in this war. It's a battle for our minds and souls.
I think there have been Antichrists from the times of the early church. Do you think that there will be an individual who steps up to be THE Antichrist or like @Mark do you reject notion of futurism?

Stephania

Star
I think there have been Antichrists from the times of the early church. Do you think that there will be an individual who steps up to be THE Antichrist or like @Mark do you reject notion of futurism?
TBH, you will have to explain what futurism is, I have no idea. It's certainly not a biblical word.
I already told you, THE antichrist is already here. Not just antichrists. In fact, he's mentioned in this thread.

Serveto

Star
I agree - when the Third Temple is built, it will be with the approval and support of the Antichrist.
A question thus arises: why do so many Christian Zionists do so little, apparently, to oppose the rebuilding of that temple and tend to decry those of us who do object? I'm not suggesting that they create violent intifadas or suchlike to prevent that building, but why the abject acquiescence and servility presented as passive civility vis-a-vis Talmudic Jewish messianic apocalyptic aspirations? I know that politics, sometimes, makes for strange bedfellows, as it has been said, but the alliance of many especially Protestant Christians and Jews in Zionism seems to me, at times, tantamount to a sort of Concordat that Christ is thought to have reached and signed with Belial. I would be hard-pressed to imagine two more opposite, and thus opposed, worldviews than Christianity, in practically any of its doctrinal variations, and normative, rabbinic Orthodox Judaism.

Stephania

Star
You misunderstood me. I said.. the gospels say we are the temple. No where in the gospels does it say a temple of bricks is going to be built. It says we are the bricks. Even in Isaiah 66, God forbids building an actual temple.

Stephania

Star
A question thus arises: why do so many Christian Zionists do so little, apparently, to oppose the rebuilding of that temple and tend to decry those of us who do object? I'm not suggesting that they create violent intifadas or suchlike to prevent that building, but why the abject acquiescence and servility presented as passive civility vis-a-vis Talmudic Jewish messianic apocalyptic aspirations? I know that politics, sometimes, makes for strange bedfellows, as it has been said, but the alliance of many especially Protestant Christians and Jews in Zionism seems to me, at times, tantamount to a sort of Concordat that Christ is thought to have reached and signed with Belial. I would be hard-pressed to imagine two more opposite, and thus opposed, worldviews than Christianity, in practically any of its doctrinal variations, and normative, rabbinic Orthodox Judaism.
I concur.. except for that last part. Normative rabbinical Judaism is not the problem. Zionism and Zionists are. Both Christian and Jewish.

Serveto

Star
I concur.. except for that last part. Normative rabbinical Judaism is not the problem. Zionism and Zionists are. Both Christian and Jewish.
I don't know. I've been reading the messianic expectations, and criteria, of Maimonides and his late-model disciple, rabbi Ovadiah Yousef. It doesn't sound good. :)

Stephania

Star
I don't know. I've been reading the messianic expectations, and criteria, of Maimonides and his late-model disciple, rabbi Ovadiah Yousef. It doesn't sound good. :)
Rabbi Ovadiah Yousef is a heretic of the highest order. And a Zionist. Do not think that he doesn't twist the teachings of Maimonides. He twists the teachings of the Torah. I have non Zionist rabbinical friends through my interfaith work. They are abhorred at him. Both orthodox and secular rabbis.

Dalit

Star
1 John states that the antichrist spirit is already here and has been since after the death and resurrection of Christ. See 1 John 2:18-23, 4:1-6, 5:19. So, yes, that spirit is alive and well.

Stephania

Star
1 John states that the antichrist spirit is already here and has been since after the death and resurrection of Christ. See 1 John 2:18-23, 4:1-6, 5:19. So, yes, that spirit is alive and well.
True. But with everything I've seen, I believe we have been in the middle of Rev. 12 and 13 for some years now. Even just look at how the masses are completely indoctrinated by luciferianism now. But it is not that simple. It goes deep and wide and came from a source everyone loves. Also, I do not believe that the peace agreement between God's ppl and the antichrist is political. First of all, in the Book, Israel is a people, not a state and not just Jews. It's 12 tribes, 2 Jewish, 10 not. Anyways.. the antichrist and antichrists that the whole world loves with a different kingdom unlike other beasts in time in Daniel (which were political) is likened to Nebuchadnezzar.. who used music and images and sorcery. And the Bible says he and the other consecrated ones work for Satan and have his power. And the false peace agreement is with God and Satan's ppl.. going against what God told Satan in the garden. "I will put enmity between thee and the woman, her seed and your seed, and he shall bruise his heel on your head" antichrist (s) is/are trying to put peace between the woman and her seed and Satan and his seed against what God said to Satan. Just look at the mass brainwashing of how cool luciferianism and anti religion/God that they have produced on society as a whole. That is the opposite of enmity... And it's destroying society, reality, and the difference between wrong and right and good and evil. And a very hard time to believe in God, regardless of your faith esp. in the west. Ppl get ridiculed. Isaiah also says antichrist comes from the west. And goes from west to east.. not east to west. The apostasy of the church and all religious leaders is not helping either.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

I think other salient questions are A) Do the supporters of this agenda really believe the line they put forth to the public or is it B) That they realize there is a lot of room to obfuscate and operate towards their ultimate goals in a clandestine fashion and this gives them cover?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
They won’t replace the dome of the rock to build the temple, the temple will be built with the dome in mind...when the measurements are given for the temple, we are told that the outer court is for the gentiles.
Revelation‬ ‭11:2‬ ‭
Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months.​
‭‭
I think to even build a temple there will require the treaty talked about in Daniel.
Daniel‬ ‭9:27‬ ‭
And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.
‭‭​