How Christ will Return

phipps

Star
The Devil's Hidden Agenda

The devil knows that Jesus is coming back and that his time is short (Revelation 12:12). He has been sharpening his skills of deception for thousands of years, and his last masquerade will be his masterpiece. One day soon, Satan is going to attempt to impersonate Christ Himself. And Jesus warns that he will do such a convincing job that, if it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect." Mark 13:22.

Satan is not an ugly, grotesque, bat-winged creature wearing a red leotard. He's an angel-a beautiful, powerful angel. And the Bible makes it clear that he is able to transform himself and appear in different forms. "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:13, 14. We must not underestimate how convincing and overpowering Satan's final deception will be. I'm sure he will even quote Scripture, as he did while tempting Christ in the wilderness (Matthew 4:1-6).

The devil also has the ability to create the illusion of miracles. You will remember that when Moses went in before Pharaoh to plead for the children of Israel, the magicians of Egypt were able to duplicate the first few signs from God (Exodus chapters 7, 8). Satan is in the business of deception. And we know that he is saving his greatest deception of all for the last days. We need to know how Jesus is coming, or we will be deceived.

The Bible is very clear that when Jesus comes back, His feet never touch the ground. It says the righteous will be caught up to meet Him in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). This is why Jesus emphatically warns us, "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Matthew 24:26, 27.

Satan cannot replicate a worldwide, cataclysmic event the magnitude of the real second coming. But if he can seduce Christians into believing false theories (the secret rapture, Jesus living on earth before the 1000 years etc), he won't have to. He can simply show up around the world in various places, perform great miracles, make TV appearances, and thereby deceive the entire world.

Every general knows that the key to victory in battle is to maintain an element of surprise. Many battles have been won because of a clever diversionary tactic. While one army was distracted and looking at the diversion, the enemy came up from behind to conquer them. In the devil's final assault, he will do the same thing. The arch deceiver has always wanted to be God. Now he knows that he is doomed, but his last taunting gesture against heaven will be to impersonate Jesus and receive the worship of a lost world.

Sadly, the devil is not the only one who likes to masquerade as God. Many people who claim to be Christians have never come to the place where they are willing to make a complete surrender and allow Jesus to be Lord of their lives. They still want to be in charge. They call him, "Lord, Lord," but do not obey Him.

Friend, is Jesus your Lord? Are you submitting to His will now, or are you masquerading as your own master? No man can serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). It must be Jesus or yourself. He will soon come in glory for all to see. Will you give Him the crown, throne, and sceptre of your life now?

Amazingfacts.

Thunderian

Superstar
Well the Bible tells us exactly what the Last Days are, but for some reason everyone wants to put them way out into some unknown future, but that is not when the Bible itself places the Last Days. Either this is True or it is Not...

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

According to John and the writer of Hebrews, according to the Bible and God, we have been in the Last Days and the Last Time or Hour ever since Jesus came and then Ascended. Everything is ready to go, and as usual most of the Scriptures quoted by Pre Trib Dispensationalists either has been fulfilled in the Life, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ or will be fulfilled in the New Heaven and New Earth.

I do believe that we will see a One World Order and an embodiment of Satan, as the only thing I see that hasnt been fulfilled from the New Testament prior to Christ coming is the man of Sin revealed but I also can see Jesus come whenever He wants as I could definitely be misunderstanding that as a literal embodiment of Satan vs the fact that Satan has Spiritually been fully identified and cast down according to Scripture.

Anyhow at least I am willing to admit that the likelyhood of me having the Eschatology of Jesus Return perfectly figured out is about 0%, and after studying it for so long it boggles my mind how people lie to themselves and think they have it all figured out. I am much more likely to think you or me have Jesus 2nd Return figured out about as well as everyone in the Past understood His 1st Return and well they had that figured out exactly, not, at, all...
Anyone who studies the Bible has to understand that the last days started a couple thousand years ago, and are continuing as we speak, so I think we can agree on that.

But the prophecies of the return of Jesus Christ don't need to be a mystery. Those verses are in the Bible for good reasons, and one of those reasons is to help us understand what's happened, and what's going to happen. They are the prophecies of our redemption, and a part of the blessed hope we hold.

phipps

Star
Feasts that Typify Christ's Second Coming

Summary: Three Jewish feasts symbolized Christ's life on Earth as a man. Three other Jewish feasts point still ahead to His Second Coming.

The Jewish feasts in the Old Testament pointed to aspects of Christ’s ministry. The first three, The Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and the Feast of Firstfruits, all pertained to Christ’s First Coming. The Feast of Trumpets, the Feast of Atonement, and the Feast of Tabernacles related to Christ’s Second Coming.

The Feast of Trumpets
During the Feast of Trumpets, God’s people gathered in a sacred assembly, commemorated by blasts of the trumpet. This feast points to the announcement of the pre-advent judgment. This judgment was represented by the Feast of Atonement, and was set to take place at the end of the 2,300-day prophecy.

The Feast of Tabernacles
This feast was a joyous celebration of the harvest. The Jews built booths, or tabernacles, of olive, palm, pine, and myrtle branches, and lived in those booths for seven days (Nehemiah 8:15). This was to remind the Israelites of the time they spent living in booths when God brought them out of Egypt. This feast reminded God’s people of His goodness to them.

The harvest the Jews celebrated on that day represented the final harvest of the redeemed. The feasting represented the joy that the redeemed will experience when Christ returns.

The third feast that represented Christ’s Second Coming is the Day of Atonement.

The Day of Atonement
The Day of Atonement was the highlight of the Jewish year. This solemn annual festival enacted the washing away of Israel’s sins. The sanctuary was cleansed, symbolizing the cleansing of the people’s hearts before God. This earthly cleansing represented a heavenly cleansing, when all of the sins of God’s people throughout the ages will be removed.

Leviticus 16:16 tells us about the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary:

"And he shall make an atonement for the holy place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst of their uncleanness."

Once a year, the High Priest would enter the Holy of Holies (or Most Holy Place), but only after he had made atonement for his own sins and those of the priesthood. On this day, two goats were brought before the high priest. One goat was sacrificed, and the other goat was to take the record of sins upon itself, and be set free in the desert.

The Sacrificed Goat
The first goat was sacrificed on the altar. The priest would then enter the Holy of Holies, burning incense and sprinkling the blood of this goat around the ark of the covenant and on the mercy seat. On his way out of the sanctuary, the high priest would also apply the goat’s blood to the altars, symbolically atoning for the sins of the entire sanctuary.

The priest did this because God’s law had been transgressed. Pouring the blood on the mercy seat symbolized the forgiveness of sins through grace. The Day of Atonement in the earthly sanctuary allows us to understand what Christ’s ministry will look like in the heavenly sanctuary. Soon, the record of our sins will be wiped out forever.

Hebrews 9:22-24 says this:

"And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission. Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;"

The earthly record was cleansed by the goat’s blood, but the heavenly record is cleansed by Christ’s blood.

The Scapegoat
The second goat, which represented Satan, was not killed. Rather, the priest laid his hands on the goat to symbolize the record of sin being removed from us and placed on Satan, the originator of sin.

Note that the scapegoat was not killed, and was therefore not the atoner. After the priest had laid hands on the scapegoat, he set it free in the desert. In the same way, Satan will receive the guilt of sin, but will not pay for our sin through his destruction. Christ, represented by the slain goat, was not responsible for our sin, but He still atoned for our sin through His death.

Last edited:
From the 1st Epistle of John chapter 2:18-27:
Children, it is the last hour! As you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. From this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not belong to us; for if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But by going out they made it plain that none of them belongs to us. But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and all of you have knowledge. I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and you know that no lie comes from the truth. Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; everyone who confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is what he has promised us, eternal life.

I write these things to you concerning those who would deceive you. As for you, the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and so you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, abide in him.

Conveniently it's been the last hour for the past 2000 years....:rolleyes:
There is constant immediacy in so many statements in the NT of Jesus' return yet none of it has happened, which is a deliberate sign of deception. If prophecies aren't fulfilled then plaster it up with apologetics?

Robin

Veteran
Children, it is the last hour! As you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. From this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not belong to us; for if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But by going out they made it plain that none of them belongs to us. But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and all of you have knowledge. I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and you know that no lie comes from the truth. Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; everyone who confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is what he has promised us, eternal life.

I write these things to you concerning those who would deceive you. As for you, the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and so you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, abide in him.

There is constant immediacy in so many statements in the NT of Jesus' return yet none of it has happened, which is a deliberate sign of deception. If prophecies aren't fulfilled then plaster it up with apologetics?
Well, considering the fact that:

2 Peter 3:8
"Beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

. . . I'd say it's not that surprising. Moral decay, conspiracy, collapse . . . It's all happened and been happening since the dawn of civilization. It's cyclic. Would explain why the bible notes people will be carrying on as though nothing is amiss by the time the final act begins.

Enjoying your Sunday @Infinityloop? :)

Last edited:

phipps

Star

What @Robin posted is true but there is more to it than that. I will post sometime later this year more on what I'm about to explain to you. Hopefully I won't forget.

There are many reasons why there has been a constant immediacy about the second coming of Christ for the last 2000 years especially after His death. I will try and explain one of the reasons briefly to you. The Book of Daniel 8:14 says, “He said to me, ‘For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed’ " A day in prophecy equals one year according to Ezekiel 4:6 and Numbers 14:34. So it is 2300 years then the sanctuary will be cleansed. I explained what the cleansing of the sanctuary meant in my forum Heavenly Temple/Sanctuary. Basically the cleansing of the sanctuary (which took place on the day of atonement in the earthly sanctuary), is the removing of records of sin from the heavenly sanctuary for the righteous (Revelation 20:12; Acts 3:19-21). This is the first phase of the judgment which is called the pre-advent judgment (that I've just posted about) because it takes place before Jesus' second coming.

The reason for the immediacy is because after Jesus' death (the lamb that takes the sins of the world), it wouldn't be long before the cleansing of the sanctuary in heaven started which will not be a day but a period of time. That period might appear long to us but not to God as has been pointed out to you.

Also people do not live long and all the people from that time and later are all dead. After they die that is it for them. They die righteous or unrighteous. It is important to live righteous lives whether Christ returns during the times we live in or not. We want to be resurrected in the first resurrection of dead righteous if we died before Jesus returned the second time. So it is urgent to preach the second coming of Christ to every generation especially more so now because we are living in the time of the end.

After the first phase of the judgement or the pre advent judgement is over is over, probation will close (the opportunity to choose between serving God or Satan). After the final decision will have been made as to who will be saved and who will not, Revelation 22:11-12 says, "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still. And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work."

So there was/is no deliberate deception from God's prophets and aposltes. They were preaching the truth and nothing but the truth.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
What @Robin posted is true but there is more to it than that. I will post sometime later this year more on what I'm about to explain to you. Hopefully I won't forget.

There are many reasons why there has been a constant immediacy about the second coming of Christ for the last 2000 years especially after His death. I will try and explain one of the reasons briefly to you. The Book of Daniel 8:14 says, “He said to me, ‘For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed’ " A day in prophecy equals one year according to Ezekiel 4:6 and Numbers 14:34. So it is 2300 years then the sanctuary will be cleansed. I explained what the cleansing of the sanctuary meant in my forum Heavenly Temple/Sanctuary. Basically the cleansing of the sanctuary (which took place on the day of atonement in the earthly sanctuary), is the removing of records of sin from the heavenly sanctuary for the righteous (Revelation 20:12; Acts 3:19-21). This is the first phase of the judgment which is called the pre-advent judgment (that I've just posted about) because it takes place before Jesus' second coming.

The reason for the immediacy is because after Jesus' death (the lamb that takes the sins of the world), it wouldn't be long before the cleansing of the sanctuary in heaven started which will not be a day but a period of time. That period might appear long to us but not to God as has been pointed out to you.

Also people do not live long and all the people from that time and later are all dead. After they die that is it for them. They die righteous or unrighteous. It is important to live righteous lives whether Christ returns during the times we live in or not. We want to be resurrected in the first resurrection of dead righteous if we died before Jesus returned the second time. So it is urgent to preach the second coming of Christ to every generation especially more so now because we are living in the time of the end.
Are you saying that the place where God dwells in Heaven got dirty somehow, and has to be cleansed?

Well, considering the fact that:

2 Peter 3:8
"Beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

. . . I'd say it's not that surprising. Moral decay, conspiracy, collapse . . . It's all happened and been happening since the dawn of civilization. It's cyclic. Would explain why the bible notes people will be carrying on as though nothing is amiss by the time the final act begins.

Enjoying your Sunday @Infinityloop? :)
Actually we do agree but not quite in the same way.

Interestingly, according to Hindus, one day of Brahmā is 311,040,000,000,000 Human years.

Yes my Sunday is going well :)

phipps

Star
Viewpoints on the Millennium of Peace

Summary: Modern theological trends place great emphasis on the millennium of peace. Three major viewpoints on the millennium are amillennialism, postmillennialism, and premillennialism.

The word millennium means “a thousand years.” Bible scholars use it to describe the period in Revelation 20:4 when Christ will reign with His followers for a thousand years. "A thousand years" is referred to six times in Revelation 20:1-7.

Modern theological trends place great emphasis on the millennium. To most, it is the long-awaited period of peace brought about by the binding of Satan and the reign of Christ. The various viewpoints differ, however, on the details of these events. Current concepts can be summarized as follows:

Amillennialism

This view does not allow for a specific thousand-year reign, but applies the period to the whole of Church history. The period will culminate in the earth made new. The Old Testament prophecies pertaining to the Kingdom apply to Christ's spiritual reign in the Church. Roman Catholics and some conservative Protestant groups hold this view.

Postmillennialism

According to this view, the Kingdom is a present reality because Christ reigns in His Church. Also, this view states that all nations will be converted to Christ prior to the coming of Christ. The period prior to His coming will be peaceful and the Gospel will be spread to all nations. At the end of the millennium, there will be a period of apostasy and tribulation brought on by the reign of the Antichrist.

It is thought that Christ returns at the end of the millennium, and there is a single resurrection of the people who accepted God's way, and those who rejected Him. The resurrection of God's people (the first resurrection of Revelation 20) is equated with the new birth and is not considered literal. Both the Lutheran Augsburg Confession and the Puritan Westminster Confession express this view.

Premillennialism

This view suggests that Christ returns before the millennium to physically rule on the earth for a thousand years. The next article will discuss two variations of this doctrine: dispensational premillennialism and historic premillennialism.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Are you saying that the place where God dwells in Heaven got dirty somehow, and has to be cleansed?
How do you read Colossians 1:19-20? For what its worth, sin began in heaven.

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

phipps

Star
Premillennialism
Summary: Take a deeper look at premillennialism, and the two main schools of thought within that viewpoint: historic and dispensational premillennialism.

The two main schools of thought among premillennialists are as follows:

Dispensational Premillennialism

This view allows for two literal resurrections from the dead: the followers of God before the millennium, and the rejecters of God after the millennium. This view also includes a secret rapture prior to the tribulation, just before Christ’s Second Coming, and states that the literal Jewish nation will fulfill the millennial kingdom. This doctrine also says that the Jews will be restored in Palestine, the temple will be rebuilt, and the sacrificial system will be reinstated.

Dispensational premillennialism makes many of Jesus’ teachings obsolete to the Church. It makes all the warnings given to the Church about the time of trouble only applicable to the Jews. In fact, the whole ofMatthew 24 andLuke 21 would then apply only to the Jews as "the gospel of the kingdom" would refer to the Jews only.

According to this view, only Jews are concerned with the Kingdom. This would mean that even the Lord's Prayer, "Thy kingdom come," only applies to the Jews. This view makes most prophecies in the Bible regarding the coming of Christ and His Kingdom meaningless to the Christian. Scofield, a proponent of the dispensationalist view, allows for no continuity between the Old Testament believer and the New Testament Church. Because Scofield believes that Christ taught under the old dispensation, it would mean that not even Christ's words could be applicable to us. Only the epistles would be relevant to a contemporary Christian.

In contrast to the dispensationalist view, Paul preached the "gospel of the kingdom to the Jews and gentiles" (Acts 20:25; 28:23,31). In reality, both Matthew 24 andLuke 21 fully apply to the Christian Church.

Interestingly, dispensationalists do apply Matthew 24:40-41 to the Church, because they believe there is evidence for the secret rapture in these verses, but they don't apply any of the rest of the chapter. Because of the secret rapture doctrine, Christians expecting a rapture before the tribulation will not be prepared for the time of trouble. This doctrine also includes a false second chance for those who reject Christ's grace.

Dispensationalists believe that after the rapture, the Antichrist will reign. They believe that this will happen during a seven-year period, and that during that time all Jews will come to accept Christ. Paul clearly dispels this thought in his teachings about the day of the Lord’s Coming:

"Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God...

"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming" (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, 7-8).

The gathering of the brethren (verse 1) and the destruction of the wicked one (verse 8) will occur simultaneously at the coming of the Lord, not at two different times.

Historic Premillennialism

This view states that all the redeemed throughout history live on the earth during the millennium. The Church is the collection of all God’s people. The millennial period will be the first thousand years of God's Kingdom on Earth.

Historic premillennialists place the end of probation at the beginning of the millennium. In this way, their view differs from all the other views. However, their concept of an earthly millennium is not consistent with the Scriptures, which say the earth will be destroyed and uninhabited during this period.

Scripture places the millennial judgment scenes in heaven. This is in harmony with Christ's promise to take the redeemed to mansions prepared for them in heaven. God’s people will be gathered by angels and taken away from the earth to meet the Lord in the sky. At the same time, the unrighteous will be slain by the brightness of His coming.

Thunderian

Superstar
How do you read Colossians 1:19-20? For what its worth, sin began in heaven.

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.
Sin begins in the heart.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

phipps

Star
I'll answer this question with exactly what I posted in my forum the book of remembrance.

The record of sins

There is a record also of the sins of men. "For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil." Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Says the Saviour: "By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Ecclesiastes 12:14; Matthew 12:36, 37. The secret purposes and motives appear in the unerring register; for God "will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts." I Corinthians 4:5. "Behold, it is written before Me, . . . your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the Lord." Isaiah 65:6, 7.

Every man's work passes in review before God and is registered for faithfulness or unfaithfulness. Opposite each name in the books of heaven is entered with terrible exactness every wrong word, every selfish act, every unfulfilled duty, and every secret sin, with every artful dissembling. Heaven-sent warnings or reproofs neglected, wasted moments, unimproved opportunities, the influence exerted for good or for evil, with its far-reaching results, all are chronicled by the recording angel.

The law of God is the standard by which the characters and the lives of men will be tested in the judgment. Says the wise man: "Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment." Ecclesiastes 12:13, 14. The apostle James admonishes his brethren: "So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty." James 2:12.

amazingdiscoveries.org.

It is this record of sin that must be removed but it doesn't mean heaven got dirty. I have posted about the heavenly temple and explained why it had to be cleansed using the earthly sanctuary to understand why. Above I posted about the day of atonement and what it means. You have got to try and the connect dots in the Bible by yourself with the help of the Holy Spirit. Do research too. I can't explain everything to you.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I'll answer this question with exactly what I posted in my forum the book of remembrance.

The record of sins

There is a record also of the sins of men. "For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil." Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Says the Saviour: "By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Ecclesiastes 12:14; Matthew 12:36, 37. The secret purposes and motives appear in the unerring register; for God "will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts." I Corinthians 4:5. "Behold, it is written before Me, . . . your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the Lord." Isaiah 65:6, 7.

Every man's work passes in review before God and is registered for faithfulness or unfaithfulness. Opposite each name in the books of heaven is entered with terrible exactness every wrong word, every selfish act, every unfulfilled duty, and every secret sin, with every artful dissembling. Heaven-sent warnings or reproofs neglected, wasted moments, unimproved opportunities, the influence exerted for good or for evil, with its far-reaching results, all are chronicled by the recording angel.

The law of God is the standard by which the characters and the lives of men will be tested in the judgment. Says the wise man: "Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment." Ecclesiastes 12:13, 14. The apostle James admonishes his brethren: "So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty." James 2:12.

amazingdiscoveries.org.

It is this record of sin that must be removed but it doesn't mean heaven got dirty. I have posted about the heavenly temple and explained why it had to be cleansed using the earthly sanctuary to understand why. Above I posted about the day of atonement and what it means. You have got to try and the connect dots in the Bible by yourself with the help of the Holy Spirit. Do research too. I can't explain everything to you.
A holy God doesn't live in a place that needs cleansing. You cleanse a place of worship that has been dirtied through sin, but what sin has Heaven been dirtied with?

phipps

Star
A holy God doesn't live in a place that needs cleansing. You cleanse a place of worship that has been dirtied through sin, but what sin has Heaven been dirtied with?
“And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed” (Daniel 8:14). This sanctuary is unquestionably the sanctuary in heaven (the earthly temple/sanctuary was destroyed in AD 70.) and we are told it would be cleansed after 2300 years. So is the Bible lying?

You misunderstand what the cleansing of the sanctuary means. What is the cleansing of the sanctuary? Can there be anything in heaven to be cleansed? In Hebrews 9 the cleansing of both the earthly and the heavenly sanctuary is plainly taught.

"And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission. Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these" (Hebrews 9:22-23).

The cleansing, both in the earthly and in the real service in heaven, must be accomplished with blood: in the former, with the blood of animals; in the latter, with the blood of Christ. Paul states, as the reason why this cleansing must be performed with blood, that without shedding of blood is no remission. Remission, or putting away of sin, is the work to be accomplished. But how could there be sin connected with the sanctuary, either in heaven or upon the earth? This may be learned by reference to the symbolic service; for the priests who officiated on earth, served "unto the example and shadow of heavenly things." Hebrews 8:5.

I wrote more about this in the other forum. Its all part of Christ's work as the High Priest in the heavenly temple/sanctuary as Paul wrote about in the book of Hebrews. Its is very important you understand this subject otherwise you will be confused about other subjects in the Bible as well. Nothing I've posted is made up, its all biblical. I pray that you understand this subject because it will lead you to understand Christ better. And that's very important in our Christian journey here on earth.

Psalms 77:13, "Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?"

Last edited:

phipps

Star
1701981035242.png
Rapture Theory Before Tribulation is a doctrine of Demons!

Now I hear many about to say ..."Oh but we need not worry about this because the church will be "raptured" away before the tribulation begins."

Well, if you believe this false teaching like so many other professing Christians do, then let me direct you to the clearest Bible verse which proves the rapture theory to be false.

Matthew 13:24-30, "Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”

Matthew 13:38-40, "The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age."

Now those who hold onto this "rapture" theory believe that the church will be taken away to heaven and then the rest of the inhabitants of the world will continue to live on the earth through the great tribulation. So according to the "rapture" supporters, there will be a separation before the end of the world. And yet the Bible verses above clearly state that there will be no separation, and that the separation will take place ONLY at the END OF THE WORLD, which is when Jesus returns at the ONE AND ONLY physical, literal, loud, fiery second coming (Matthew 24:27; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Revelation 1:7; 2 Peter 3:10).

Jesus says in Matthew 28:20, "... teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen." Now why would Jesus reassure us that He would be with us until the END OF THE WORLD, if we were to be raptured away BEFORE the end of the world? Doesn't make sense does it?

This secret rapture teaching is nothing more than one of Satan's invented teachings to make people think they need not be prepared for any tribulation. And what will happen to all those who thought they would be raptured away when they find themselves in the thick of great persecution? They will find it is too late to prepare and will end up falling away and be forever lost!

Last edited:

phipps

Star
1718475979615.png
Are you happy and looking forward to be with Jesus in the Holy City, New Jerusalem?

The hymn says, "When we all see Jesus, we'll sing and shout for victory!

Onward to the prize before us. Soon His beauty we'll behold. Lets get ready to walk the streets of gold. To God be the glory!

Revelation 19:7-9, "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’ ”And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”

Revelation 14:12 , "Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus."