How Can People Agree With "abortion"?

Lisa

Superstar
i love christians god loves you so much he will have you tortured for eternity for making mistakes, which by the way is the human condition which he made, sounds like an abusive relationship, he only hit you because he loves you
God didn’t make the human condition a sin condition..just the opposite..he made it perfect in that ya humans had a personal relationship with Him.

What people don’t like to hear is God is Holy and that means something. He is righteous and righteous and can’t agree with sin..in fact also being a just God, He knows sin must be punished. And sin isn’t making mistakes it’s a terrible wrong that is so bad that the punishment is a lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

However..you also overlook the fact that God loves us so much that He came up with a solution for our sins and His holy righteousness. The solution doesn’t involve us doing anything except believing in His Son. His Son...God..paid our price for sin...took our punishment so we wouldn’t have to and the only thing we have to do is believe that. That’s it and you can be reconciled to the Father. It’s far from abusive..He took all the abuse Himself.

Lisa

Superstar
Once again Dawkins is an idiot and a Fascist Nazi because that is exactly the type of eugenics they perpetuated. Disgusting.
Shouldn’t Down’s syndrome babies be allowed to live? They might not have the kind of life you or I do..but why should they be killed because someone thinks that’s less of a life?

Edit: I misunderstood your post..sorry

Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established
this person is supposedly a muslim too. Lol!

Abortion is murder no doubt about it. People have been absolutely decieved about this. Most abortions are done out of convenience not the extreme scenarios you all presented.

If the soul is real, guess where the aborted fetus's go, yep heaven. Ill give u 2 seperate examples.

Theres a testimony of a young woman dying and going to heaven, babies were being taken care of in heaven, assumed these are the thousands of abortions happening daily.

My cousin went to a spiritualist, she had an abortion years ago, spiritualist seen an uncle with a little girl, that was assumed to be her daughter (I dont agree with this could well be malevolent spirits)

The point is - thats a baby wether u like it or not, at the time of abortion that was going to be what birthed. God knit us together and knew us before we were made, the egg, and sperm are independent.

This is probably one of the most grievous sins, and its being committed on a daily basis like nothing, which is probably why, Gods judgement is on us all and is coming, because it continues and its getting worse.
In this type of conversation I prefer to avoid spiritual anecdotes but stick to facts. Abortion is the mechanical cessation of life of a human being in the early stage of development which if left in its current state would become a baby. The majority of abortions performed are ones of convenience and not medically necessary. Killing a unborn human because he or she may have a disability is ableist and still murder. In a civilized society such disregard for life is beneath the ideals we should strive for.

AlcyoneSong

Established
i love christians god loves you so much he will have you tortured for eternity for making mistakes, which by the way is the human condition which he made, sounds like an abusive relationship, he only hit you because he loves you
You don’t know God then, and maybe if you want you may need to seek Him for yourself not through people or media that is biased but go to the source. Read the Torah, Read the Bible, and find it yourself.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Shouldn’t Down’s syndrome babies be allowed to live? They might not have the kind of life you or I do..but why should they be killed because someone thinks that’s less of a life?

Edit: I misunderstood your post..sorry
Yep and Dawkins is saying they should be aborted because he’s an ableist Nazi

You don’t know God then, and maybe if you want you may need to seek Him for yourself not through people or media that is biased but go to the source. Read the Torah, Read the Bible, and find it yourself.
i have read the source, well ive read the numerous different versions of the bible, the torah, the quran and numerous other versions of Christianity and even thought they all bicker over different things (which i always find weird, you would think if it was the word of god it would be pretty concise with no room for interpretation) they all say the same about abortion, first there is a chapter on how to cause an abortion for a woman who is accused of cheating and then nothing, oh expect for the part where god says no one is a person until they are born.

Cintra

Star
Is dawkins involved with the satanic temple abortions for satan people?

AlcyoneSong

Established
i have read the source, well ive read the numerous different versions of the bible, the torah, the quran and numerous other versions of Christianity and even thought they all bicker over different things (which i always find weird, you would think if it was the word of god it would be pretty concise with no room for interpretation) they all say the same about abortion, first there is a chapter on how to cause an abortion for a woman who is accused of cheating and then nothing, oh expect for the part where god says no one is a person until they are born.
Cite Scripture passages please. You see just by your statement here I am to rely on YOUR interpretation. If the Bible says it, then perhaps use the scripture to source your statement. Likewise the Quran was written AFTER the Christian Bible AND long after the Torah. So my thoughts on the Quran are not the same, as I believe it is not from God. Even though man makes a "religion" it doesn't make it right or true. Even if man dresses that "religion" up in fancy clothes of self-righteousness and works. Likewise, the interpretation of scripture even the interpretation of scientific law holds little value unless you point out and quote the source. Please provide examples of these from the texts on abortion.

Lisa

Superstar
Cite Scripture passages please. You see just by your statement here I am to rely on YOUR interpretation. If the Bible says it, then perhaps use the scripture to source your statement. Likewise the Quran was written AFTER the Christian Bible AND long after the Torah. So my thoughts on the Quran are not the same, as I believe it is not from God. Even though man makes a "religion" it doesn't make it right or true. Even if man dresses that "religion" up in fancy clothes of self-righteousness and works. Likewise, the interpretation of scripture even the interpretation of scientific law holds little value unless you point out and quote the source. Please provide examples of these from the texts on abortion.
She can’t the scripture she quotes aren’t what she thinks they are.

Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established
She can’t

the scripture she quotes aren’t what she thinks they are.
I would say this to my students when citing sources in a paper to cite the source, don't give me your interpretation but give me the source, then give me your reason for why you chose the source. It's journalism 101. This is very important when discussing things like abortion and the rights of personhood. You see, I can show in my biology text book and my human anatomy text book chapter 11 that a human being begins life when the egg and sperm meet and combine DNA to create a new life with unique DNA to that life. If uninterrupted by a mechanical means that life will continue to grow and develop into a human. The question of abortion is not whether or not that human is a human but whether or not that human has a right to live.

elsbet

Superstar
Dawkins is an atheist.
I wonder...

He is not stupid... so it may stand to reason, he's seen enough to know God very much IS, and it just pisses him off. He may be in denial... but he knows.

Imho, of course. :)

polymoog

Superstar
New Mexico

4 minutes.

19 year old gave birth to a baby in a locked hospital bathroom and hid it in a trash can. Death of the child ruled a homicide.

DarntheDarner

Established
It is horrible how so many don't realize
what abortion really is.
They think it's some sort of freedom
of choice,
when it's nothing but murder.
We live in a dark world due to these
horrible occurences.
Not because they get "taken away".