How Can People Agree With "abortion"?

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t want to put this in the den...this is important for people to know. Someone who knows planned parenthood..worked it...observed it...smelt it...she has a powerful testimony about helping a dr suction a little baby from the womb. She also knows who the founder was..Margaret Sanger who‘s goal was eugenics...racist Margaret Sanger. When you are killing innocents...pure evil.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Thank you for the kindness, something I was denied from birth, in a way. I am English, so the emotions are repressed. Stiff upper lip bollocks. They would tell you it is toughness. But I am sensitive. Feel all the pain of the world, and it makes me cry. "Other" tells you are weak, but maybe it is weak to not feel anything at all. All living things feel pain, and this is driven over, like a useless thing.
Kinda annoyed at the shit stereotype. English or not you are allowed to cry, to feel, to get pissed off, and to forgive and move on. Yes you saw shit that has left you damaged and hard for it. Now your waking up and dealing with reality of evil. What are you going to do? Evil for evil or choose another path?

AlcyoneSong

Established
No. The human baby has a right to live. If your partner murders a baby it is murder. Abort means to end something. To end a life that under biological circumstances would develop and grow into a human. Unique dna from the moment egg meets sperm. Human from conception.
So no this is my business and the business of every tax payer who is funding planned parenthood. Despite our hatred and annoyance that what they market is not what they deliver. That there is big business in stem cells and biological material from aborted fetuses, and all of this started under Clinton and was quietly continued under Obama.

It’s also my business when someone posts an abortion apologist because somehow they can’t separate a mothers autonomy from the babies right to life.

Abortion is NOT healthcare. It’s not even contraception or birth control. It is murder. It destroys women’s mental health, perpetuates human sex trafficking of girls by hiding the crime, allows eugenics (see Iceland and Down Syndrome), and has origins in racist propaganda.

if you dare call yourself an educated feminist you can’t support abortion which is the tool of the patriarchy

Last edited:
No. The human baby has a right to live. If your partner murders a baby it is murder. Abort means to end something. To end a life that under biological circumstances would develop and grow into a human. Unique dna from the moment egg meets sperm. Human from conception.
So no this is my business and the business of every tax payer who is funding planned parenthood. Despite our hatred and annoyance that what they market is not what they deliver. That there is big business in stem cells and biological material from aborted fetuses, and all of this started under Clinton and was quietly continued under Obama.

It’s also my business when someone posts an abortion apologist because somehow they can’t separate a mothers autonomy from the babies right to life.

Abortion is NOT healthcare. It’s not even contraception or birth control. It is murder. It destroys women’s mental health, perpetuates human sex trafficking of girls by hiding the crime, allows eugenics (see Iceland and Down Syndrome), and has origins in racist propaganda.

if you dare call yourself an educated feminist you can’t support abortion which is the tool of the patriarchy
this person is supposedly a muslim too. Lol!

Abortion is murder no doubt about it. People have been absolutely decieved about this. Most abortions are done out of convenience not the extreme scenarios you all presented.

If the soul is real, guess where the aborted fetus's go, yep heaven. Ill give u 2 seperate examples.

Theres a testimony of a young woman dying and going to heaven, babies were being taken care of in heaven, assumed these are the thousands of abortions happening daily.

My cousin went to a spiritualist, she had an abortion years ago, spiritualist seen an uncle with a little girl, that was assumed to be her daughter (I dont agree with this could well be malevolent spirits)

The point is - thats a baby wether u like it or not, at the time of abortion that was going to be what birthed. God knit us together and knew us before we were made, the egg, and sperm are independent.

This is probably one of the most grievous sins, and its being committed on a daily basis like nothing, which is probably why, Gods judgement is on us all and is coming, because it continues and its getting worse.

Stephania

Star
I'm more concerned with how religious institutions use abortion to look like they care about human life- but are pro war killing living grown babies, imho. And there are abortions in the Bible that God accepts if they are done by r*pe. He also condones abortions of evil womens children. (its a spiritual thing.. but still.. if they are going to take it literally then they should take it literally.) By the way.. i'm adopted.. abortion could have been my fate, but im not against it either given what i said above. Murdering ppl for money tho.. God never condones that.

shankara

Star
I'm more concerned with how religious institutions use abortion to look like they care about human life- but are pro war killing living grown babies, imho. And there are abortions in the Bible that God accepts if they are done by r*pe. He also condones abortions of evil womens children. (its a spiritual thing.. but still.. if they are going to take it literally then they should take it literally.) By the way.. i'm adopted.. abortion could have been my fate, but im not against it either given what i said above. Murdering ppl for money tho.. God never condones that.
Hey I was adopted too. My mother's parents wanted me aborted, luckily for me it didn't happen. Personally I don't really agree with it, unless the baby is going to be severely disabled, in which case it would probably be better for that being to find another body to be born in.

But I totally I agree with what you say, it's crazy that these religious fanatics are so anti-abortion and yet are totally in favor of war, starving people to death through neo-liberal economic policies etc. It's like they're concerned about individuals while they're still in the womb but once they're born then they can suffer and starve, who cares. There's definitely a huge difference between the crime of some young mother who doesn't believe they can support a child (and who has been told their whole life that abortion is ok) having an abortion, compared to some military person dropping a bomb on a hospital.

sandonthebeach

Established
There's definitely a huge difference between the crime of some young mother who doesn't believe they can support a child (and who has been told their whole life that abortion is ok)
And who has been promoting that is better abortion than giving that child into adoption? Religious institutions? I don't think so. Religious institutions today are not the problem. The problem is the ones who are promoting abortion as a contraceptive method.

Lisa

Superstar
this person is supposedly a muslim too. Lol!
She said islam agrees with abortion at a certain time...which I highly doubt..that’s their army..why they even have anything to do with women.

And there are abortions in the Bible that God accepts if they are done by r*pe.
No..He doesn’t condone abortion for r*pe. Why would He want the innocent baby killed? What was its crime? Conception? No...God doesn’t say kill the baby in cases of r*pe or incest...that’s just wrong to think that way.

Personally I don't really agree with it, unless the baby is going to be severely disabled, in which case it would probably be better for that being to find another body to be born in.
You are alive..and you’re gonna judge how people can live a life and think its beneath you then think its ok to end a life? Wow! That’s ignorant.
That las part is wrong too..they don’t just find another body to be born in...this is what happens when you think things that go against what God says is true..you end up agreeing with murder. The wages of sin is death.

But I totally I agree with what you say, it's crazy that these religious fanatics are so anti-abortion and yet are totally in favor of war, starving people to death through neo-liberal economic policies etc. It's like they're concerned about individuals while they're still in the womb but once they're born then they can suffer and starve, who cares. There's definitely a huge difference between the crime of some young mother who doesn't believe they can support a child (and who has been told their whole life that abortion is ok) having an abortion, compared to some military person dropping a bomb on a hospital.
Wrapped people up in a nice little bow then...:rolleyes:

There is a right way to do things and a wrong way...everyone’s conscience speaks to what that is.

The problem is the ones who are promoting abortion as a contraceptive method.
YES!!!

shankara

Star
And who has been promoting that is better abortion than giving that child into adoption? Religious institutions? I don't think so. Religious institutions today are not the problem. The problem is the ones who are promoting abortion as a contraceptive method.
Yeah I agree that abortion is wrong. However there are evangelical types who support US wars abroad, Israel, starving the people of the developing world through neo-liberal economic policies etc. It seems to me completely absurd that they are so concerned about the unborn but have no compassion or charity for those who have been born.

Lisa

Superstar
It seems to me completely absurd that they are so concerned about the unborn but have no compassion or charity for those who have been born.
Someone should be concerned about the unborn...people are killing them daily without a care about what they do to those people. And being unborn...they have no voice.

sandonthebeach

Established
However there are evangelical types who support US wars abroad, Israel, starving the people of the developing world through neo-liberal economic policies etc. It seems to me completely absurd that they are so concerned about the unborn but have no compassion or charity for those who have been born.
Evangelical ones are dupes of the zionists, yes, but they're not the ones responsible of promoting abortion. They don't care about the living ones? Let's be honest here, those who pretend they care, they don't. And lots of liberals are that way, preaching about rights except......when it doesn't convey their interests.

People who promotes abortion, are the same ones who promote wars abroad, the same ones that promote color revolutions...etc but it seems, no one wants to have that conversation.

shankara

Star
Evangelical ones are dupes of the zionists, yes, but they're not the ones responsible of promoting abortion. They don't care about the living ones? Let's be honest here, those who pretend they care, they don't. And lots of liberals are that way, preaching about rights except......when it doesn't convey their interests.

People who promotes abortion, are the same ones who promote wars abroad, the same ones that promote color revolutions...etc but it seems, no one wants to have that conversation.
I don't think it's all quite so simple as that. There may be people who are consciously promoting an agenda of absolutely everything which is anti-human. But there are also plenty of sincere people just not having consciousness or awareness about certain things, whether they label themselves "liberal" or "conservative". Ultimately both sides are just pawns in a bigger game, I think it's completely crazy to think that either side (especially in American politics, but even in Europe and elsewhere) is actually going to bring about anything positive.

Gghang

Rookie
Because they love to kill babies! Abortions are okay but murdering a pregnant women is is a double homicide and wrong. I would love for Those babies to say “my body my choice“. When will everyone just admit abortions are just government sanctioned holocaust. It’s ironic for all those saying abortions shouldn’t be illegal haven’t be aborted themselves. But the almighty God has a place for people who love and do sin.

Lisa

Superstar
Because they love to kill babies! Abortions are okay but murdering a pregnant women is is a double homicide and wrong. I would love for Those babies to say “my body my choice“. When will everyone just admit abortions are just government sanctioned holocaust. It’s ironic for all those saying abortions shouldn’t be illegal haven’t be aborted themselves. But the almighty God has a place for people who love and do sin.
Ya, I think it’s sad that people who haven’t been aborted themselves love abortion..the lobe of many really has grown cold.

Sure..God has a punishment for sinners in the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing or teeth...however, He’d rather no one go there but be saved by the blood of Jesus.

I just puked in my mouth a little. This is murder. And making mothers agree with killing their OWN CHILD... this should be a crime. Horrible. My own mother had sex with a black man and justified that it "wasn't right" to bring half-black children into the world, so she killed them. The black boyfriend was in TEARS. She used this as a way of hurting him. When he died of a diabetes-related illness... she disposed of him like a piece of meat. How cruel is that... not my own father, but Christ Almighty, what cruelty.

I feel my mother has got off lightly. Doesn't even have a conscience. Disgusting.
because abortion and pregnancy arent cut and dry.

women have died because they have been denied abortions, meaning the fetus died anyway, so totally worth it right, totally worth denying the woman an abortion.

Pregnancy is dangerous, labour is dangerous and no woman should be forced into something that risks her life without consent and before someone says well keep her legs closed or use contraception, contraception is not 100% effect, women are human and they like sex, why never tell men to keep it in their pants? after all men are always fertile, women have a small window. also it ignores women who are raped or the good portion of women who do want to be pregnant, who got pregnant on purpose, who were happy about that little blue line, but they need an abortion because the fetus is not viable.

pregnancy is a nearly year long commitment with a million things that can go wrong or male a womans life harder, a woman should go into such a situation with full consent, no body should be forced to give up body autonomy to appease a few do gooders, that conveniently go silent once the child leaves the birth canal and needs feeding, clothing, shelter and love. no one is protecting or helping the millions of foster children and orphans, the children right now homeless, destitute, starving and alone.

quick question those that are anti abortion and anti choice, do you agree with forced organ donation, forced blood transfusion, and forced organ harvest from the dead? why is it a woman is expected to lose her bodily autonomy which could kill her, but a corpse still retains their autonomy, even though thousands of people die every year because they did not get a transplant in time, including those precious children.

I would have more respect for so called prolifers if their arguments were consistent, but they arent, some prolifers have killed doctors in the name of pro life, attacked women who arent even having abortions, they judge and attack without any consideration for what the woman is going through, if they were so pro life they would understand that women need abortions, not just for medical reasons, but for mental, financial and other many many reasons.
prolifers have created fake clinics to trick women into keeping pregnancies, using lies and tactics that are immoral to trick women into pregnancies. that is beyond low, yet they think they are the moral ones.
They lie making rules that are impossible like reattaching eptopic pregnancies, not only is this lying but it induces trauma in women who had eptopic pregnancies they wanted.

If prolifers are so great and they preach contraceptives, then why do so many pro life places refuse to teach children sexual health, they teach abstinence only, treating sex as taboo, dirty, telling girls they are chewed up gum or dirty sneakers, teach them about safe sex, consent and yes contraceptives. not so ironically those places that refuse sex education or teach abstinence only not only have high cases of STD's but also abortions and teen pregnancies. teens are human they have heightened sexual urges, teach them actual sexual educations, places that do have lower teen pregnancy, abortions and STD's

just a few things that can go wrong in pregnancy

famous case of woman denied abortion even though fetus was gone and she was miscarrying

woman denied abortion even though she had cancer, she and fetus both died and left her children motherless

pro life violence

crisis centres scandels

With all the contraception available today unplanned pregancies and therefore abortion should be rare.

Yes all the taking of innocent life is terribly immoral and God hates it.
no contraceptive is 100% and when children dont receive proper sex education they are not taught the correct way to use said contraceptive, when people treat sex as a taboo, then people are less likely to ask for help or direction.

It's hard though.. I see many stand up for what God says about abortion and God says it's forbidden yet I wonder so many nights why I'm living like this? Sure, it could be alot worse, I could be without arms and legs and not being able to communicate. At least my sickness doesn't show and some say it's curablef but yet, soon 41 years in hell. I don't know why God allows this and ask myself (and him) everyday. I think it would have been better if people with this failiure never had been born because what you'll have to go through is inhuman.

I hear so often that I'm "strong" (whatever that means) and a psychlogist told me she couldn't grasp how I was still alive since after all I'd been through I should be three meters under but what choice do I have? I'm too damn chicken to commit suicide plus God forbids that too. So it's living in limbo.

Gah, Im sharing too much info with you guys. :p
the only mention of abortion in the bible is how to do one, with a recipe

Numbers 5:11-31
hen the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

Ya, I think it’s sad that people who haven’t been aborted themselves love abortion..the lobe of many really has grown cold.

Sure..God has a punishment for sinners in the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing or teeth...however, He’d rather no one go there but be saved by the blood of Jesus.

i love christians god loves you so much he will have you tortured for eternity for making mistakes, which by the way is the human condition which he made, sounds like an abusive relationship, he only hit you because he loves you