How Can People Agree With "abortion"?

Dan

Veteran
I just puked in my mouth a little. This is murder. And making mothers agree with killing their OWN CHILD... this should be a crime. Horrible. My own mother had sex with a black man and justified that it "wasn't right" to bring half-black children into the world, so she killed them. The black boyfriend was in TEARS. She used this as a way of hurting him. When he died of a diabetes-related illness... she disposed of him like a piece of meat. How cruel is that... not my own father, but Christ Almighty, what cruelty.

I feel my mother has got off lightly. Doesn't even have a conscience. Disgusting.

Dan

Veteran
I just puked in my mouth a little. This is murder. And making mothers agree with killing their OWN CHILD... this should be a crime. Horrible. My own mother had sex with a black man and justified that it "wasn't right" to bring half-black children into the world, so she killed them. The black boyfriend was in TEARS. She used this as a way of hurting him. When he died of a diabetes-related illness... she disposed of him like a piece of meat. How cruel is that... not my own father, but Christ Almighty, what cruelty.

I feel my mother has got off lightly. Doesn't even have a conscience. Disgusting.
I don't subscribe to any organised religion, but I feel very passionately about certain issues. There is a lot of pain in the spirit of man. Terrible pain. I feel it, and don't know how to deal with it. Music and movies help, but it doesn't soothe the horror of reality. People who create so much evil.

Etagloc

Superstar
I don't subscribe to any organised religion, but I feel very passionately about certain issues. There is a lot of pain in the spirit of man. Terrible pain. I feel it, and don't know how to deal with it. Music and movies help, but it doesn't soothe the horror of reality. People who create so much evil.
Well once you become "emotionally dead" as you have so eloquently phrased it, you're not quite as fully alive, are you? It's nice to have blood in your veins and to be alive. You are a man. And if a woman is reading this, you are a woman. It is the same- there are things which should make you passionate. A hungry person. A woman being beaten. Maybe some people have specific causes they are passionate about. I think it is a sign of sanity and aliveness that a person becomes passionate about certain things. It terrifies me to look at someone's face and get the impression no one is home in their mind, that I am looking at a sad shell of a person. Please continue to care and be concerned.... someone has to care lol. Most people seem so apathetic and lost in their own small, self-centered world. Your world gets bigger as you become concerned about things outside yourself.

Dan

Veteran
Well once you become "emotionally dead" as you have so eloquently phrased it, you're not quite as fully alive, are you? It's nice to have blood in your veins and to be alive. You are a man. And if a woman is reading this, you are a woman. It is the same- there are things which should make you passionate. A hungry person. A woman being beaten. Maybe some people have specific causes they are passionate about. I think it is a sign of sanity and aliveness that a person becomes passionate about certain things. It terrifies me to look at someone's face and get the impression no one is home in their mind, that I am looking at a sad shell of a person. Please continue to care and be concerned.... someone has to care lol. Most people seem so apathetic and lost in their own small, self-centered world. Your world gets bigger as you become concerned about things outside yourself.
I am not emotionally dead. I feel things very acutely. Too much. I am a man, yet a Ying sign in the Chinese Astrology, which makes sense. I hate violence towards women. My mother told me stories of r*pe and incest and abuse, so I almost hate my own male sex. I identify with film directors like Lynch, Cronenberg, and Argento. I feel things so acutely that I rarely leave the house. Would rather ply my trade at home.

JoChris

Superstar
I am not emotionally dead. I feel things very acutely. Too much. I am a man, yet a Ying sign in the Chinese Astrology, which makes sense. I hate violence towards women. My mother told me stories of r*pe and incest and abuse, so I almost hate my own male sex. I identify with film directors like Lynch, Cronenberg, and Argento. I feel things so acutely that I rarely leave the house. Would rather ply my trade at home.
I hope you were a grown man before she started telling you those things?! :eek: If not, have you ever got counselling of any variety to help you separate from HER past and HER negative emotions? She has no right to make you carry her problems.

No sex, gender, race or cultural background is better or worse where it comes to sin. Women just tend to be quieter or sneakier about it. And I am typing as a woman. :)

Dan

Veteran
I hope you were a grown man before she started telling you those things?! :eek: If not, have you ever got counselling of any variety to help you separate from HER past and HER negative emotions? She has no right to make you carry her problems.

No sex, gender, race or cultural background is better or worse where it comes to sin. Women just tend to be quieter or sneakier about it. And I am typing as a woman. :)
Sin is just another world for life, imo. Grown man? No, I got reality smashed in my psychological face very early, sexuality, too. Death, suicide, madness, guilt, fear, rage, denial, addiction, incest, attempted murder... all seen from early age. It educated me how evil people are, particularly family. What a wonderful world, lol.

Anyway, feeling sorry for yourself is a waste of time. I observe people the world over and see the same old bullshit... very quick to anger. Love takes a bit more work, eh?

Btw, been to counsellors telling them the same thing... doesn't remove the pain. Respite.

JoChris

Superstar
Sin is just another world for life, imo. Grown man? No, I got reality smashed in my psychological face very early, sexuality, too. Death, suicide, madness, guilt, fear, rage, denial, addiction, incest, attempted murder... all seen from early age. It educated me how evil people are, particularly family. What a wonderful world, lol.

Anyway, feeling sorry for yourself is a waste of time. I observe people the world over and see the same old bullshit... very quick to anger. Love takes a bit more work, eh?

Btw, been to counsellors telling them the same thing... doesn't remove the pain. Respite.
That really sucks. I don't know any other way to put it. Yes love certainly does take way more work.

I know that telling others about what you've gone through only does so much. Scratching the itch helps for a while but doesn't treat what caused the itch in the first place.

Dan

Veteran
How cruel and ignorant is it to do continuous sex, make children, abort them, hurt people... this is utter cruelty to life. Against God.

JoChris

Superstar
How cruel and ignorant is it to do continuous sex, make children, abort them, hurt people... this is utter cruelty to life. Against God.
With all the contraception available today unplanned pregancies and therefore abortion should be rare.

Yes all the taking of innocent life is terribly immoral and God hates it.

Dan

Veteran
That really sucks. I don't know any other way to put it. Yes love certainly does take way more work.

I know that telling others about what you've gone through only does so much. Scratching the itch helps for a while but doesn't treat what caused the itch in the first place.
Thank you for the kindness, something I was denied from birth, in a way. I am English, so the emotions are repressed. Stiff upper lip bollocks. They would tell you it is toughness. But I am sensitive. Feel all the pain of the world, and it makes me cry. "Other" tells you are weak, but maybe it is weak to not feel anything at all. All living things feel pain, and this is driven over, like a useless thing.

JoChris

Superstar
Thank you for the kindness, something I was denied from birth, in a way. I am English, so the emotions are repressed. Stiff upper lip bollocks. They would tell you it is toughness. But I am sensitive. Feel all the pain of the world, and it makes me cry. "Other" tells you are weak, but maybe it is weak to not feel anything at all. All living things feel pain, and this is driven over, like a useless thing.
When pain NEEDS to be faced but stiff-upper lip is used instead it becomes cowardice. Treating pain but not wallowing it can be hard as well. It is walking a tight-rope in a way.
Accepting what cannot be changed is healthy. You don't have to hold onto your mother's past out of loyalty for her.

Dan

Veteran
When pain NEEDS to be faced but stiff-upper lip is used instead it becomes cowardice. Treating pain but not wallowing it can be hard as well. It is walking a tight-rope in a way.
Accepting what cannot be changed is healthy. You don't have to hold onto your mother's past out of loyalty for her.
Good words. Sometimes I hate my family. Loyalty is a fixed concept, and a fucking pain. Can't change that. Must be the Aquarian. But this sign rebels against everything. Causes discord and change.

JoChris

Superstar
Good words. Sometimes I hate my family. Loyalty is a fixed concept, and a fucking pain. Can't change that. Must be the Aquarian. But this sign rebels against everything. Causes discord and change.
I think you would be experiencing the same turmoil no matter what sign you were born in.
Families - we all have some type of problem some way or another.
The question is: what do we learn from them?
E.g. What rules do we keep? Which ones do we break? Which ones are to be thrown out completely?

Etagloc

Superstar
My post was meant as a compliment. I was saying it's good that you're not emotionally dead.