How can any of this be true/real?

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Let's look at the past couple of weeks in the media and you tell me if we are not constantly being deceived and fed blatant lies.

The iconic Aretha Franklin dies (although initially we are told that she isn't dying weeks before) and Ariana Grande turns up in an inappropriate dress to her funeral and is groped by a Pastor (but if you watch the video below closely, she says something to him and looks over at something or someone before the speech/incident) and she is also ogled by Bill Clinton.

Mac Miller (Ariana's ex) "Od's" and dies the day after the new Nike ad campaign is released and Miller had a hit song called "Nikes On My Feets", Mac Miller's home is wiped clean of any drug paraphernalia. Why?

Mac Miller was seen in video's on Instagram Live happy and enjoying making music the night before his death.

Mac Miller's last music video for "Self Care" (even that title alone seems off) was him in a coffin and carving out Memento Mori in his coffin, his album cover for his last album Swimming has him sitting in a coffin like box with dirty feet and some of the lyrics are open to debate and interpretation...

"Swear the height be too tall so like September I fall (down, down) <in the video there is footage of him falling down to the ground
Down below, now I know that the medicine be on call, yeah" < He died in September and from an OD.

"Somebody save me from myself, yeah
Tell them they can take that bullshit elsewhere
Self care, we gonna be good
Hell yeah, they lettin' me go
"Self care, we gonna be good
Hell yeah, they lettin' me go"

Serana Williams is mentioned positively in the Nike campaign ad and just recently she has an insane outburst.

Post Malone survives a car crash after being in an almost Plane crash a few weeks before.

Thoughts?

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
The thing I thought about the most today is that out of billions of people, why is it suddenly Ariana and her deceased ex bombarding the media?

Last edited:

deepfakestate

Rookie
I feel like Mac Miller got caught up in the usual trappings of drugs, fame and excess real quick buuuuuuuut as soon as he fell for Ariana (which is understandable to me) he got closer and closer to that inner dreaded ring that Ariana runs in and I think as he reaped the financial benefits of being associated with her, he also had to endure the high levels of strangeness that goes hand in hand with Ariana and her never ending/ever rotating romance life.

I have no proof obviously, but I reckon that he saw how they actually use her, like maybe he saw how she was literally being pimped out, he probably didn't take too kind to that and he catches an OD. Not many people will bother to question the drug habits of a rapper so they just feel bad for Ari, because she was obviousssly cut up about it. Im not saying the following people didn't have drug or life problems before they met the following women...but I will say that it's worth looking at:

Mac Miller vs Ari - Mac catches an OD

Kanye West vs Kim K - West is constantly doing something weird, he spirals she rises

Lamar Odom vs Khloe K - Lamar goes to hospital after drugs and sex binge with hookers.

Maybe we're just digging too deep, maybe all these ladies really are sweet hearts who just can't seem to meet a nice, sober man.