How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Revelation 3:9 KJV
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
I know it's future speak (which could be now), and I've seen just as many theologians as not say Revelations is about the past (Nero), but that verse is still creepy. Considering it reconnects with the same term that Jesus used in his rebuke of the Pharisees. And this one too:

Revelation 8:8 Then the second angel blew his trumpet, and a great mountain of fire was thrown into the sea. One-third of the water in the sea became blood,
Tsunami (the horn blow?) and Fukushima (like a mountain of fire thrown into the Pacific?)

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
I know it's future speak (which could be now), and I've seen just as many theologians as not say Revelations is about the past (Nero), but that verse is still creepy. Considering it reconnects with the same term that Jesus used in his rebuke of the Pharisees. And this one too:

Revelation 8:8
Then the second angel blew his trumpet, and a great mountain of fire was thrown into the sea. One-third of the water in the sea became blood,
Tsunami (the horn blow?) and Fukushima (like a mountain of fire thrown into the apparently now dying Pacific?)
I was told that in the last captivity and it's subsequent events that God purposely spread and began hiding the bloodlines of Israel. Whether it's true or not I don't know but I don't believe the Rothschild and co. to all be wholly of Israeli descent. I'm of the opinion that possibly those of the cut off tribes and other opportunist masked themselves in the wool of Christianity/Judaism especially with Constantine and have been subverting and managing society through the truth of Jesus.

You know God allows much to happen and in the Jews reclaiming the land it is all for the glory of God, not too be preachy, but they are undeserving and for all the crimes committed for and under the guise of Israel I can only think of these verses for all those that will and have suffered for their iniquity.

Deuteronomy 32:35-43 KJV
To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste. [36] For the Lord shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. [37] And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, [38] Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection. [39] See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. [40] For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. [41] If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. [42] I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy. [43] Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I'm of the opinion that possibly those of the cut off tribes and other opportunist masked themselves in the wool of Christianity/Judaism especially with Constantine and have been subverting and managing society through the truth of Jesus.
I'm sure this isn't too far from the truth. I'm of the same opinion.

I also, believe that the Saudi family are not really Muslims but only in disguise. If you're interested I have a couple of really good articles on it that relate to Zionism and certain "Arabs".

Damien50

Star
I'm sure this isn't too far from the truth. I'm of the same opinion.

I also, believe that the Saudi family are not really Muslims but only in disguise. If you're interested I have a couple of really good articles on it that relate to Zionism and certain "Arabs".
Oooh! Share please.

How dare you! You'll have the goyim Zionist with their idolatry of Israel frothing at the mouth that God hath deemed it good and righteous!

Enough of my sarcasm welcome back.
Thanks, it’s good to be back. :)
I see some new names, but also some that are missing. Anyone see Tarikko(I think that was his name?) around?

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe because it wasn’t theirs to begin with?
Well, the conversation is about the all powerful Jews. How can they be all powerful but barely able to hold on to a sliver of land is my point.

Besides which the land is theirs, God gave it to them as an everlasting posessession back in Genesis.

I truly think though, Claire that you will be unable to be objective about this subject since you have a deep bitterness towards the Jews because of what happened to you when you tried to prosthelytize them in Israel.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Well, the conversation is about the all powerful Jews. How can they be all powerful but barely able to hold on to a sliver of land is my point.

Besides which the land is theirs, God gave it to them as an everlasting posessession back in Genesis.
But they are holding onto the land and firmly at that and that's because people like you are their slaves so you defeat your own point.

It's not theirs because they broke the covenant.

Lisa

Superstar
But they are holding onto the land and firmly at that and that's because people like you are their slaves so you defeat your own point.

It's not theirs because they broke the covenant.
Good God, how am I their slave?

Well, it is theirs, everlasting (means forever) covenant on the land.
I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Good God, how am I their slave? Well, it is theirs, everlasting (means forever) covenant on the land.
I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem.... Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord." -- Jesus -- Matthew 23:37-39

Kung Fu

Superstar
Good God, how am I their slave?

Well, it is theirs, everlasting (means forever) covenant on the land.
If they obeyed but they didn't so they don't get "everlasting possession".

Believe me you're their slave. The Jews have always been your masters you evangelist.

Lisa

Superstar
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem.... Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord." -- Jesus -- Matthew 23:37-39
Yes, they have played the harlot with the Lord many times throughout time, yet He has always stayed by them, punishing them in hopes to get their attention back on them. Paul tells us that the are partially hardened and that God isn’t done with them yet. :)

Lisa

Superstar
If they obeyed but they didn't so they don't get "everlasting possession".

Believe me you're their slave. The Jews have always been your masters you evangelist.
They don’t even believe in Jesus, how are they my master? :eek:

Well, God has His plans for them...and that includes bringing them back into their land.

Kung Fu

Superstar
They don’t even believe in Jesus, how are they my master? :eek:

Well, God has His plans for them...and that includes bringing them back into their land.
Only once they obey and last I checked most Jews were secular in nature lol.

Because everything you believe in about the world today comes from the Jews and their monopolies in the media department and you fall for it hook, line, and sinker. That tells me that you're their slave and dance to their tunes.

Shalom :)

Lisa

Superstar
Only once they obey and last I checked most Jews were secular in nature lol.

Because everything you believe in about the world today comes from the Jews and their monopolies on media information and you fall for it hook, line, and sinker. That tells me that you're their slave and dance to their tunes.

Shalom :)
Ah...well, they don’t own everyting because if they did, they probably wouldn’t be living on a sliver of land where they are told what they can and cannot do.

The secular nature comes in handy to want to rebuild a temple to start sacrifices again..Biblical prophecy there.

Salami!