How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

There is a scripture in the Bible that says nation shall rise against nation, I read, that it can be translated as ethnos against ethnos, meaning specifically ethnicity. Food for thought.
That conversation is here:

I don't know how these "chosen" ones can constantly kill innocent people with impunity. Unless of course, you're a religious fanatic with no real understanding of history. Food for thought.

Padre_Neo

Rookie
That conversation is here:

I don't know how these "chosen" ones can constantly kill innocent people with impunity. Food for thought.
I think it's deeper than Jews being responsible, most Jews at the top are Kabaalists.

I think it's deeper than Jews being responsible, most Jews at the top are Kabaalists.
That's what I indicated here:

There are many threads on this forum discussing this subject and by simply quoting "scripture" and letting us know it's deeper than that isn't really stating anything significant. There are 75 pages, over five years of information in this thread to read through so I suggest that perhaps you should read through them. I can also reference some other threads if need be, however, I don't have time right now.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There are many threads on this forum discussing this subject and by simply quoting "scripture" and letting us know it's deeper than that isn't really stating anything significant.
Do you think that the “scriptural perspective” is likely to prove untrue, perhaps a mere sociological tracing board and a serendipitous coincidence that enables the creation of a neo-Zionist narrative from half-mythological speculation in some dusty old scrolls?

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
The article's an interesting read, but I personally think this might be more applicable to the Sephardic Jews (i.e. Hank Azaria) as they aesthetically look like the people who are born and live in that region, which is the small percentage you've mentioned. The three individuals I posted pictures of don't remotely look like anyone with Indo-European heritage, not to mention none of them are attractive, IMHO. As you can see, Greenblatt has the same odd-shaped mouth as "Rachel" Levine.

I wouldn't necessarily consider it a distraction if it was true. I know this was stated years ago when Andrew Hitchcock's book, "The Synagogue of Satan" book was release as his introduction to today's "Jews" indicates that's where they originated. Benjamin H. Freedman also writes about them in his letter to Dr. David Goldstein titled "Facts are Facts". I believe there's truth to it as it would explain why all of Israel's previous prime ministers are from either Russia, the Ukraine, Belarus or Poland:

Add to it, it would also call into question what is a "jew". Is it a race, or a religion? If it's a race, how would it be determined exactly? It's probably why Maria Farmer made the distinction between Jewish people and the Khazarian mafia when she talks about Jeffery Epstein. If being Jewish is a religion, do they follow the Torah or the Talmud/Kabbalah? What do Harley Pasternak or Les Wexner follow?

This is true. I think this is due to blackmail, bribes or constant threats. It's the only way they get away with what they do. Combine that with the people who profess the Scolfield bible is "prophecy", while ignoring the fact Israel kills Palestinians with absolute impunity. they have gullible people thinking it's the "end times". Although, as Patrick Wood said, "...even a five year-old could figure the fiat currency would eventually end", it's clear that the Rothschild's satanic state they've named "Israel" and the stranglehold they have on the world with their currency, will eventually draw to a close. That said, as Patrick Wood also said (I'm paraphrasing), they won't go down without a fight. I think that's what we're currently witnessing.
Thanks for taking a look. The article wasn't written by MacDonald but he posts similar material to reinforce his idea that the Khazar narrative is a side-story, muddled by the lack of exact documentation, to the more thoroughly documented facts of Judaism in Europe, say from 1200 onward. As you noted they're the only people on the planet who insist they're a religion and also an ethnic group; I find it simplifies the study to acknowledge their own categorization. The online memes about hooked noses hints at an Eastern background, at least something foreign, of a people who are to this day identified as outsiders to most Anglo, Nordic, Slavic, etc. European peoples. I'm sure the DNA studies are cherry-picked for markers but there's something to them (or they wouldn't be so celebrated lol).

The fact European Jews could have at least a small amount of Turkish/Middle Eastern heritage is still unimportant from a historical POV. The Bible is a collection of Jewish myths/cosmology that most of the Western world adopted (and is beginning to let go of), almost 100% unreliable as a historical record. From a moral position the Tanakh is an extremely crude interpretation of God and man's existence; creepy practices like blood sacrifice and a perpetual war against non-Jews for "the jealous God of Israel". So to fall into this window of debating who the "real" Jews are, or who has the "real" covenant with the "God of Israel" can be a dead-end where we legitimize the narrative of cultists and sociopaths who could create the vile state of Israel.

I hope I'm not being overly picky or taking away from the topic. It isn't lost on me how truly vampiric the Rothschild founded nation of Israel is, the cruel policies of their modern colonialist project. I appreciate those who can properly interpret from within the Abrahamic scriptures but also want to communicate the opinion of the many voices speaking from a purely secular perspective. I think there's hope in explaining the situation to others with the ideals of morality, human rights, equality, and self-determination for the Palestinians.

Thanks for taking a look. The article wasn't written by MacDonald but he posts similar material to reinforce his idea that the Khazar narrative is a side-story, muddled by the lack of exact documentation, to the more thoroughly documented facts of Judaism in Europe, say from 1200 onward. As you noted they're the only people on the planet who insist they're a religion and also an ethnic group; I find it simplifies the study to acknowledge their own categorization. The online memes about hooked noses hints at an Eastern background, at least something foreign, of a people who are to this day identified as outsiders to most Anglo, Nordic, Slavic, etc. European peoples. I'm sure the DNA studies are cherry-picked for markers but there's something to them (or they wouldn't be so celebrated lol).
I agree. There's a reason why these people who practice Pharisaism/Judaism were kicked out of 190 countries centuries ago. Ethnicity is irrelevant, as there are people who are Jews and stand up to what some of them who claim to do things in their names are called "self-hating Jews". I have friends have been ostracized in parts of their communities for this. Kudos to them for standing up for what's morally right.

The fact European Jews could have at least a small amount of Turkish/Middle Eastern heritage is still unimportant from a historical POV. The Bible is a collection of Jewish myths/cosmology that most of the Western world adopted (and is beginning to let go of), almost 100% unreliable as a historical record. From a moral position the Tanakh is an extremely crude interpretation of God and man's existence; creepy practices like blood sacrifice and a perpetual war against non-Jews for "the jealous God of Israel". So to fall into this window of debating who the "real" Jews are, or who has the "real" covenant with the "God of Israel" can be a dead-end where we legitimize the narrative of cultists and sociopaths who could create the vile state of Israel.
I would even go further to indicate the word "Jew" is a modern word. Benjamin Freedman indicates in his letter to Goldstein that the letter "J" did not exist when the bible was written and the word originally began with the letter 'I" instead. Which brings to question, what is a "jew"? As well, as someone who used to frequent these boards stated, "The bible is not entirely true, but there is truth in the bible". The word that defines a race and religion is a clear indication of that, IMHO.

I hope I'm not being overly picky or taking away from the topic. It isn't lost on me how truly vampiric the Rothschild founded nation of Israel is, the cruel policies of their modern colonialist project. I appreciate those who can properly interpret from within the Abrahamic scriptures but also want to communicate the opinion of the many voices speaking from a purely secular perspective. I think there's hope in explaining the situation to others with the ideals of morality, human rights, equality, and self-determination for the Palestinians.
Exactly. I don't know where it's "prophesized" the demonic Rothschild's state of Israel (not church) can kill innocent Palestinian civilians with no international repercussions. What bible advocates that? Not to mention it's complete violation of one of the 10 Commandments, is it not? I hardly understand the mindset of "...but, but it's prophecy" garbage. You'd have to be a deluded fool to think that it is. Add to it, it's a religion that seems evil to the core as @DesertRose indicated here:

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
No wonder FBI is so corrupt. It's the little chromosomicly challenged step-brother of Mossad ...
From 2014 -
Did you know the FBI requires all its new agents to participate in “Law Enforcement and Society: Lessons of the Holocaust,” a training program created by ADL in partnership with the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum?
Or that today, ADL is the nation’s leading non-governmental provider of trainings to law enforcement on extremism, counterterrorism and hate crimes?

When the A.D.L. was born in 1913 it had merely desk-room in the parent B'nai B'rith office and a tiny budget. In 1933 Mr. Bernard J. Brown wrote, “Through the intervention of the A.D.L. we have succeeded in muzzling the non-Jewish press to the extent that newspapers in America abstain from pointing out that any person unfavourably referred to is a Jew.” In 1948 the Jewish Menorah Journal of New York wrote, “Should but one phrase in a reprinted literary classic reflect unjustly upon Jews, the A.D.L. will promptly belabour the innocent publisher until he bowdlerizes the offending passage. Let one innocent movie-producer incorporate a Jewish prototype, however inoffensive, in his picture and the hue and cry raised by the A.D.L. will make him wish he's never heard of Jews. But when Jews are subtly propagandized into accepting Communist doctrine … the A.D.L. remains silent. No word, no warning, no hint of caution, much less exposure and condemnation; although there are men high in the councils of the organization who should know by their own experience how the Communists ‘infiltrate.'”
(The* Menorah Journal spoke for the many Jews who were alarmed because the A.D.L. was attacking anti-Communism as anti-semitism). *

These quotations show the growth of the A.D.L.'s power in thirty-five years. It has imposed the law of heresy on the public debate in America. No criticism of Zionism or the world-government plan is allowed to pass without virulent attack; criticism of Communism is only tolerated in the tacit understanding that any war with Communism would lead to the communized world-state; and as to that, “Jerusalem is the capital of the world no less than the capital of Israel” (the Zionist mayor of Jerusalem, 1952).

*America has today a few surviving writers who fight on for independent debate and comment. They will discuss any public matter, in the light of traditional American policy and interest, save Zionism, which hardly any of them will touch. I have discussed this with four of the leading ones, who all gave the same answer: it could not be done. The employed ones would lose their posts, if they made the attempt. The independent ones would find no publisher for their books because no reviewer would mention these, save with the epithets enumerated above. *

The A.D.L., of such small beginnings in 1913, in 1948 had a budget of three million dollars (it is only one of several Jewish organizations pursuing Zionist aims in America at a similar rate of expenditure). The Menorah Journal, discussing “Anti-Defamation Hysteria,” said, “Fighting anti-semitism has been built up into a big business, with annual budgets running into millions of dollars.” It said the object was “to continue beating the anti-semitic drum” and “to scare the pants off prospective contributors” in order to raise funds. It mentioned some of the methods used (“outright business blackmail; if you can't afford to give $10,000 to this cause, you can take your business elsewhere”), and said American Jews were being “stampeded into a state of mass-hysteria by their self-styled defenders.”

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
How can people, who admit they are AshkeNAZIS, and thus descended from Japheth, NOT Shem/Sem (see Gen. 10:1-3), claim that someone pointing out this irrefutable fact is "antisemitic"?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

These counterfeit Jews are some of the most racist people on Earth, and have been conning people into believing they are "God's Chosen people" for centuries, even though they are repeatedly condemned in Scripture, and referred to as "the synagogue of Satan".

Just look at how they treat the Palestinians, who are actual Semites. The counterfeit Jews are acting like the Nazis did in Germany towards the Palestinians in Palestine, because they are AshkeNAZIS and it’s in their evil Zionist nature.

FilthPig

Veteran
That sort of pattern has been going on for quite some time .

Wherever they go they become the criminal elite that exploits and harms and demoralises locals in any way possible.And then they cry when they get their ass whooped for it.

Palestinians reject expansionist policy of new Israeli government

"Israel" opens rainwater ducts to flood Gaza towns
26 Dec 2022 20:24 Prepared By: Al Mayadeen Executed By: Al Mayadeen

As if the siege on Gaza was not enough. "Israel" flooded dozens of homes and hundreds of dunums of agricultural lands in the Strip after opening the ducts to release the collected rainwater, leading to heavy losses in properties.

JFO2

Established
Palestinians reject expansionist policy of new Israeli government

"Israel" opens rainwater ducts to flood Gaza towns
26 Dec 2022 20:24 Prepared By: Al Mayadeen Executed By: Al Mayadeen

As if the siege on Gaza was not enough. "Israel" flooded dozens of homes and hundreds of dunums of agricultural lands in the Strip after opening the ducts to release the collected rainwater, leading to heavy losses in properties.

“God’s chosen people” are allowed to break any commandment at will, apparently.