How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Stucky

Star
I did read the article and I was reminded of how the Jews angrily burn Iranian flags and chant “Death to Iran” on a Friday. No way should they be allowed to own nuclear weapons!!!
If that is a disqualifying criteria then in the interests of fairness we'd have to say that no way should Israel be allowed to own any nuclear weapons since they frequently chant 'death to Arabs' or 'we will burn down your house or village' and even 'we will inflict on you a second nakba'

While you're here red, curious what you think of this post -

How do Christian zionists cope with the fact that all old testament prophecies were fulfilled in the times before christ? Being in babylon captivity, the prophets spoke about being released and returned to Palestine, which happened under Cyrus. The remaining prophecies were fulfilled by the life of Jesus christ. Jewish zionists of course pretend this never happened because they reject Jesus, but how do Christians cope with this fact?

Zionists just pretend the prophecies from the past are still waiting to be fulfilled, gaslighting the rest of the world and pretending they weren't. Christians somehow maintain the cognitive dissonance that they were fulfilled in times BC AND they are being fulfilled by the rothschild family in the 20thc and modern times again. There was no clause saying the prophecies would be fulfilled twice.

From https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-satanic-state-named-“israel”.9014/page-10

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
While you're here red, curious what you think of this post -

How do Christian zionists cope with the fact that all old testament prophecies were fulfilled in the times before christ?
They weren’t!

Would you like me to start a specific thread on it as it may facilitate more intelligent discussion?

I think the title is a little loaded;)
Quite the contrary old chap, disinterested empirical observations, summarized in a concise statement according to rigorous syllogistic logic

In case there are some who still believe Jordon's sincere. I never trusted the guy, as I always thought he gave off weird vibes:

Jordan Peterson’s Israel Schtick
His YouTube interview with Netanyahu has tens of thousands of comments ripping his hypocracy apart, pointing out how his entire speaking career has been against “collective identity” politics (but not when it’s “the chosen race of God” apparently)
his last videos
“A Message To Christians”
”A Message To Muslims”
”An Interview With Netanyahu“
Several commenters who asked where’s the third “message to” instalment he commented at and called “evil cowardly demons” or something of the like.

He took to twitter to seethe about anonymity on the internet, (basically how zionists deserve to be able to fire anyone for criticizing them and write news articles about them if needed)

FilthPig

Veteran
Where did Russia's Jews Originate?
Most Russian Jews are descendants of the Khazar Jews. According to the Russian historian and ethnologist Leon Gumilev, the Khazar Turks moved to the Volga delta in the third century A.D. Other related Turkish peoples, who used Khazaria as a base for their military operations between 558 and 650 A.D., played the most important role in the development of the Khazar Turks. In the 10th century A.D., the Khazar Turks stubbornly (and successfully) defended themselves against the Arabs, the strongest and most aggressive military power of the day, as they expanded outward from the Arabian Peninsula. The rise of the Khazar Turks lasted for about 150 years - from the middle of the 7th century to the end of the 8th century, at which point the Jews arrested their development. The first Jews who arrived in Khazaria were fleeing just persecution for anti-government activities in Persia. A second large immigration took place in the 8th century when a large number of Jews left Byzantium to co-operate with the Arabs, which was caused by economic competition from the Greeks and the Armenians. In 723, Emperor Leo III of Byzantium attempted to force Byzantine Jews to adopt Christianity. The original population of Khazaria remained agricultural, whilst the Jewish arrivals became commercial. Jewish merchants (known as "Radokhnids") in Khazaria immediately took control of the caravan routes between Europe and China. These new merchants were especially interested in the slave trade. The Kaganate of Khazaria was a powerful kingdom. The King, or Kagan, received expensive gifts from wealthy Jews and had many Jewish women in his harem. Many children of mixed race were born in the 8th century. These children, and the Jewish people themselves, began to call them-selves Khazars in the 10th century. The original populace may be called Khazar Turks, the newcomers Khazar Jews. Semender(Samandar) was originally the capital of Khazaria, later being replaced as the capital by Itil (now Astrakhan) on the Volga. Other important Khazarian cities were Sarkel on the Dona and later Kiev on the Dniepr. There were about 4000 Jewish families in Itil. The Khazars bought military services from many contingents of mercenaries, of which there were up to 7000 in Itil. The Jews of Itil plundered the Khazar Turks unceasingly.
At the beginning of the 9th century, a Jewish prophet by the name of Obadiah seized power in Khazaria and introduced a strict theocratic regime. The Kagan was not murdered, but was placed under effective house arrest. Once a year he appeared in public to make it seem as if he still wielded some power. This apparent sharing of power was just a sham. Obadiah turned the Kagan (Khan) of the Asina dynasty into his marionette and made the Mosaic faith the official state religion. This coup benefited only the Jews.
The Jewish rabbis did not intend to convert the Khazars to Judaism, but kept the faith exclusively for the people who had come into power. The Khazar Turks remained heathens. The coup triggered a civil war in which Obadiah exploited the tactics of total war, which had been used so successfully during the occupation of Canaan, when the Jewish nation tried to annihilate each and every enemy. By 820 A.D., the new regime was in place. Khazaria became an unnatural union, where the suppressed were constantly confronted by a foreign ruling class. The Khazar Jews were not brave warriors, and instead began terrorising the original population and other neighbouring peoples with the help of Polovtsy (Kipchaks), Pechenegs, Russian and even Islamic mercenaries. They constantly sought to expand their territories and managed to conquer the Crimea for the purpose of trading with the Mediterranean nations. The Khazar Jews attempted to bring about a coup in France in the middle of the 10th century with the help of their own brethren and Berber mercenaries, but before they succeeded, the slavs managed to seize power and crush the state of Khazaria.
In the middle of the 9th century, Khazar Jews made an agreement with the Varangians (Vikings) to split Eastern Europe between them, but in the 10th century, the Jews took control in most areas. The Bulgars, the Mordvins and other races came under their dominion. The Khazar Jews were at their most powerful at the end of the 9th and the beginning of the 1Oth centuries. They threatened to bring a catastrophe upon the inhabitants of Eastern Europe. Their opponents had to choose between slavery and annihilation. Eventually, rebellions broke out. In 922, the Bulgars succeeded in freeing themselves from the oppression introduced by the Jewish. Khazaria, which originally lay in the Volga delta, later extended between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, and even reached all the way to Volga-Bulgaria and Kiev. Khazaria existed between the 7th century and 965 A.D. when the Prince of Kiev, Sviatoslav, crushed the Jewish reign of terror. The Khazarian potentates fled and the oppressed Khazar Turks and other peoples were freed. The surviving Khazar Jews founded the Ashkenazi tribes. Their main centres were later in the Ukraine, Poland, and Lithuania. The Khazar Turks mixed with other races. Most of the Khazar Turks later became known as Astrakhan Tartars. Large areas of Khazaria later subsided into the Caspian Sea, where the traces of the great empire were discovered only in the 1960s. (Leon Gumilev, "The Ethnosphere - The History of Man and Nature", Moscow, 1993; Gumilev, "The Discovery of Khazaria", Moscow, 1996.)
The Jews did not change their habits. In 1113, the Prince of Kiev, Vladimir Monomakh, believed it necessary to curb the Jew's usury ("Nordisk Familjebok", Stockholm, 1946, Vol. 20, p. 690). The Khazar Jews repeated this tried and tested method once more when they founded the Soviet Union, which many of them regarded as a kind of twisted revenge against the Russian people.

Just an observation, but I thought I'd make it nonetheless. Looking at Johnathan Greenblatt, Harley Pasternak and Michael Chertoff, they all seem to have striking similarities. Balding, pointy and narrow heads. As well, all of their eyes appear to have sunken into their skull. although, Pasternak appears to be the least afflicted. There's a picture of Chertoff where he literally looks like death warmed over, but I can't be bothered to scour the Internet looking for it.

All of them have facial characteristics that don't resemble anyone who's native to the ME, yet, they've hoodwinked millions into thinking they are:

DavidSon

Star
Just an observation, but I thought I'd make it nonetheless. Looking at Johnathan Greenblatt, Harley Pasternak and Michael Chertoff, they all seem to have striking similarities. Balding, pointy and narrow heads. As well, all of their eyes appear to have sunken into their skull. although, Pasternak appears to be the least afflicted. There's a picture of Chertoff where he literally looks like death warmed over, but I can't be bothered to scour the Internet looking for it.

All of them have facial characteristics that don't resemble anyone who's native to the ME, yet, they've hoodwinked millions into thinking they are:

I believe the DNA studies which show that, while 80-90% of Ashkenazi ancestry is European, they do share a small amount of Middle/Near Eastern genetics. This was an article posted by Kevin MacDonald at his site (2009):

Ted Sallis: More Jewish Genetics: The "Weak Khazar Hypothesis"

The study claims to show there were common traits among Turkish, Tunisian, Moroccan, and Ashkenazi Jews. It's interesting how closely related the Palestinian samples were to the Jewish groups.

A point was made about the terms Caucasian, white, European... where or who draws the lines of these vague boundaries. To a Central African the Turkish, Iranian, Greek, Central Asian, or Southern European person will look pretty damn white lol. It's further proof to me that historical Judaism, from it's spread in 300BCE to 200ACE around the Mediterranean regions, has distinct Persian/Hellenic qualities.

The "Kazar" narrative that's become popular among the (Israeli infiltrated) alt-right/Q-anon networks is somewhat of a distraction. Historically speaking all Jews are converts. By 70ACE there were already some 5 million Jews living throughout the Roman empire. So IMO it's not as important if and when a Caucus tribe inherited the religion, as if there's some "true" Jewish tribe these people are imitating.

Israel's power is clearly aligned with the interests of the Anglo-American (US/UK) empire. The dominant factions in these countries are tied at the hip with Israel. Considering the past relationship between Protestant Freemasonry and Judaism, it's obvious that the dangerous element of religious fanaticism has contributed to our current political struggles. I hope more people will continue to divorce their religious imaginations from the real world issues of international law, human rights, etc.

I believe the DNA studies which show that, while 80-90% of Ashkenazi ancestry is European, they do share a small amount of Middle/Near Eastern genetics. This was an article posted by Kevin MacDonald at his site (2009):

Ted Sallis: More Jewish Genetics: The "Weak Khazar Hypothesis"

The study claims to show there were common traits among Turkish, Tunisian, Moroccan, and Ashkenazi Jews. It's interesting how closely related the Palestinian samples were to the Jewish groups.

A point was made about the terms Caucasian, white, European... where or who draws the lines of these vague boundaries. To a Central African the Turkish, Iranian, Greek, Central Asian, or Southern European person will look pretty damn white lol. It's further proof to me that historical Judaism, from it's spread in 300BCE to 200ACE around the Mediterranean regions, has distinct Persian/Hellenic qualities.
The article's an interesting read, but I personally think this might be more applicable to the Sephardic Jews (i.e. Hank Azaria) as they aesthetically look like the people who are born and live in that region, which is the small percentage you've mentioned. The three individuals I posted pictures of don't remotely look like anyone with Indo-European heritage, not to mention none of them are attractive, IMHO. As you can see, Greenblatt has the same odd-shaped mouth as "Rachel" Levine.

The "Kazar" narrative that's become popular among the (Israeli infiltrated) alt-right/Q-anon networks is somewhat of a distraction. Historically speaking all Jews are converts. By 70ACE there were already some 5 million Jews living throughout the Roman empire. So IMO it's not as important if and when a Caucus tribe inherited the religion, as if there's some "true" Jewish tribe these people are imitating.
I wouldn't necessarily consider it a distraction if it was true. I know this was stated years ago when Andrew Hitchcock's book, "The Synagogue of Satan" book was release as his introduction to today's "Jews" indicates that's where they originated. Benjamin H. Freedman also writes about them in his letter to Dr. David Goldstein titled "Facts are Facts". I believe there's truth to it as it would explain why all of Israel's previous prime ministers are from either Russia, the Ukraine, Belarus or Poland:

Add to it, it would also call into question what is a "jew". Is it a race, or a religion? If it's a race, how would it be determined exactly? It's probably why Maria Farmer made the distinction between Jewish people and the Khazarian mafia when she talks about Jeffery Epstein. If being Jewish is a religion, do they follow the Torah or the Talmud/Kabbalah? What do Harley Pasternak or Les Wexner follow?

Israel's power is clearly aligned with the interests of the Anglo-American (US/UK) empire. The dominant factions in these countries are tied at the hip with Israel. Considering the past relationship between Protestant Freemasonry and Judaism, it's obvious that the dangerous element of religious fanaticism has contributed to our current political struggles. I hope more people will continue to divorce their religious imaginations from the real world issues of international law, human rights, etc.
This is true. I think this is due to blackmail, bribes or constant threats. It's the only way they get away with what they do. Combine that with the people who profess the Scolfield bible is "prophecy", while ignoring the fact Israel kills Palestinians with absolute impunity. they have gullible people thinking it's the "end times". Although, as Patrick Wood said, "...even a five year-old could figure the fiat currency would eventually end", it's clear that the Rothschild's satanic state they've named "Israel" and the stranglehold they have on the world with their currency, will eventually draw to a close. That said, as Patrick Wood also said (I'm paraphrasing), they won't go down without a fight. I think that's what we're currently witnessing.

Last edited:

Padre_Neo

Rookie
If I guessed a psy-op at work. By spiritual forces or otherwise, it would be this exact notion to focus on identity politics and create a collective enemy, is part of the plan. Black lives matter was not about Black people, similarly the demonisation of Jews is not about the issue at hand, but feeding a separatism that keeps people divided and in a tribal state of mind. Divide and conquer, unfortunately almost everyone in this thread seems to fail to recognise this.

If I guessed a psy-op at work. By spiritual forces or otherwise, it would be this exact notion to focus on identity politics and create a collective enemy, is part of the plan. Black lives matter was not about Black people, similarly the demonisation of Jews is not about the issue at hand, but feeding a separatism that keeps people divided and in a tribal state of mind. Divide and conquer, unfortunately almost everyone in this thread seems to fail to recognise this.
I think you need to do a little research, newbie... ;)

Stucky

Star
Would you care to educate us plebs on the matter?