How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Dida

and there was no oppression of Christians by the Ottoman.
I'm new here, on the forum, not the site, but I could'n notice your comment. Say what? No oppression of the ottoman empire? If you mean the turks, the ottoman empire, I'm sorry but there was. I am Romanian and all of our history envoles the ottoman empire coming and killing, taking children to work and God knows what else, for them, having us paying them tribute. Search for instance the Phanariot lords and this period was almost at the end of the ottoman empire, romanian people dealling with ottoman empire since it's beginning.

And btw killing two million armenians is not oppression???

Israel's the only "democracy" in the ME? Pfffft! Who do they think they're kidding:

Israel advances bill banning raising Palestine flag on campuses

Thats astoundingly arrogant to voice sush a sentiment publicly... is he on video doing so? I hope so because it would provide a huge tool to help open some eyes up...
No, it's not on video, Apparently, he said it leaving Johnathan Pollard's jail cell. It's not mentioned on Wikipedia for obvious reasons:

Netanyahu: “Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away” — For those who think Netanyahu is Moses, he follows the Satanic Talmud, not the Torah • Their goal is the NWO – to rule all!

It's mentioned here on this site as well:

Of course they didn't profit, it's all a conspiracy theory...:rolleyes:
I think the first comment in the video sums things up nicely:

"Dom Documents
No such thing as anti-Semitism. What does exist however is; a warranted hatred because of their cruelty, criminality, disgusting behavior and arrogance. They are the worlds chosenite supremacists hell bent on destroying the West (Edom) and ushering in their one world government of unfettered control over the Goyim. They brag about it. The Jew is the person who cries out "anti-Semitism", while stabbing you in the face."

Much like this video clip of Amy Goodman of Democracy Now with the former Israeli Minister, Shulamit Aloni:

Anti-Semitism - Its A Trick : We Always Use It

Last edited: