How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

recure

Established
thus it is not a surprise that the Arabs Rulers and Israel are partner in crimes against Arab Muslims.
You're just making it obvious that Muslims only care about Palestine because of the other Muslims there. Since Muslims prefer a homogeneous Islamic society such a Caliphate over nation-states, they generally supported the Ottomans who were oppressors of their Christian subjects. If the Ottomans had their way, there would be no Palestinians either and the people would simply be called Arabs or Syrians. Yet you will still exploit the issue of a Palestinian identity as conducive to your agenda vis-a-vis the Israeli one.

Last edited:
No need for apologies but graciously accepted.
Much gratitude for excusing me @Stucky Sire/Madame.

Btw I read the text before edit. The amount of generational fear induced on us peasants is outrageous (including my past version). Reckon all them sacrifices do work afterall.

OTOH, now I have completely surrendered myself to TheSource dwelling within me.
Corinthians 3:16
Now I just hope and wish to stay as is till my very last breath.

Pretty much. The UK did alot of damage across the globe.
I believe we, individual human beings, always ought be too too specific.

For example, when I mention British elite, I personally precisely refer to the saxe-coburg-gotha.

Should I mention the term 'UK' or 'Britain', I would unnecessarily be turning off (and probably making foe) the gullible human beings as well, all who recognise themselves with the term UK or British.

Take me, for example, I live in a country. I might also get turned off when someone curses my nation's name (like collective generalising) etc. for whatever reasons. OTOH, I won't get agitated when that someone precisely curses the 'regime' or whosoever are/is responsible, i.e. who are supposedly the source of that individual's problem(s) / agitation. If you know what I mean, bruv.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Have you ever looked into the palladium of Greek mythology?
Are you alluding to the trojan horse? I haven't read mythology since high school, but this is what comes up with an internet search.

If this is a shot at Imran, it is an interesting theory and God alone knows if there is any truth in it. Alot of hadith is not meant to be taken literally. Such as the anti-christ flying on a donkey with ears 20 feet long. Extreme example but still.

The Almighty expects us all to use the intellect He has given us. Such as the trinitarian Christians, none of them will be able to claim ignorance on judgement day when 3 is contradictory to the 1st commandment. I think Imran is interpreting texts to the best of his abilities. I don't think he is infallible, no man is. While i am far from being a groupie of his. I just find some of his explanations interesting.

Is it plausible the anti-christ ruled Brittan, then US, and today Israel? Sure. After all, all 3 of these world powers in their day have basically championed evil. Brittan brought war and oppression to the world, including to the holy lands, ie the crusades. US has championed war, LGBT and corruption, also bringing decades of war to the holy lands. Israel is bringing global espionage with tech and oppressing large sections of the world through puppetry of world leaders, also bringing war to the holy lands. Like a week ago they bombed Syria yet again ... while the hadith of Christians finding the anti-Christ on an island 14 centuries ago kinda tells you he's been on earth for centuries at least.

As i said above, God knows best.

The time of the dajjal is the greatest trial. It is interesting one of the protections from the anti Christ is memorization of surah kahf 1-10 and these verses emphatically deny God having a son.

While the anti-christ will claim prophet hood, then god incarnate.. Which is what group today already believes in? Prophet to God?
Be assured when he makes himself known he will have many followers while practicing Muslims know we will not see the Almighty before death. It is not possible in this life.

recure

Established
The Almighty expects us all to use the intellect He has given us. Such as the trinitarian Christians, none of them will be able to claim ignorance on judgement day when 3 is contradictory to the 1st commandment.
Likewise, Muslims like you can't claim ignorance when you stand before the judgment seat of Christ as a disbeliever in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And you keep using the word "Antichrist" which is nowhere in the Qur'an, and which in the Bible means someone who denies the Father and the Son, and is therefore a liar (Syriac daggal). As prophesy says, "all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire". Moreover, you keep referring to Allah as "the Almighty" yet your conception of him shows he is anything but, since you say that he cannot become incarnate in fulfilment of the Old Testament prophecies.

recure

Established
The Palestininan Muslims and Christians are united against Israeli Apartheid. Your divide and rule game wouldn't change that.
Non sequitur. Nowhere did I say that Palestinian Muslims and Christians are not united under a common national identity, but that it's only because of the Muslims in Palestine that you care about the issue. Am I wrong about that?

Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine (July 9, 2018)
Human rights activists petition the court to cease Israeli arms exports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine’s security forces

Could Jonathan look any creepier and alien in the picture? :oops:

ADL Defends Ukraine's Neo-Nazis: They "Don't Attack Jews or Jewish Institutions"

Israel’s Role In Weakening The Dollar

Aazaad

Established