How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Daze

Superstar
IKR bruv @Daze

I despise masons jesuits royals elites et. al. and hypocrites alike.

This individual behind the handle Stucky has got his/her isolated version/narrative of history that he/she assumes is the only true and rest all on the whole planet are false/ a lie.

I mean what kind of hashish one is smoking to be blindly gloating in such a preposterous kind of ego. lol
In case he has me on ignore i do not wish to back bite him.

Only thing i remember is we had some kind of disagreement on Israel and I've been against them since day one. From the USS liberty to Rachel Corre, the atrocities can fill libraries.

In any discussion with Israel i will always be one of their opposers. I"m not afraid to talk about the elephant in every room, as Israel has fingers in every pie you can imagine.

In case he has me on ignore i do not wish to back bite him.

Only thing i remember is we had some kind of disagreement on Israel and I've been against them since day one. From the USS liberty to Rachel Corre, the atrocities can fill libraries.

In any discussion with Israel i will always be one of their opposers. I"m not afraid to talk about the elephant in every room, as Israel has fingers in every pie you can imagine.
I get that.

And yes, same here, the individual behind the handle Stucky has got their own version of how "Britain never gave the land of Palestine to jew people" i.e. Stucky's own egotistical version of his-story!

Stucky

Star
I see, I think that is documented in the Balfour declaration. So it is useless to argue.
What is 'documented, Daze? If the zionists got Palestine via the BD then the zionists got Palestine legally as the BD was 'incorporated' into international law via the mandate. So is that your actual stance on the matter? Before you answer, here's the quote where i first replied to Hans . Hans source claimed,

"
"..... as Israel became the independent nation from the British Empire in 1948;"

I disagreed as Israel was never ruled by the British ergo they, 'Israel', could never have gained independence from Britain. Hans couldn't prove me wrong on that point so he went into meltdown. Hans then went onto mention the BD. Now here's a challenge to you. Show me where the zionists were promised a state by the British via the BD?

Btw Daze, i never blocked you. I don't block people.

Last edited:
What is 'documented, Daze? If the zionists got Palestine via the BD then the zionists got Palestine legally as the BD was 'incorporated' into international law via the mandate. So is that your actual stance on the matter? Before you answer, here's the quote where i first replied to Hans . Hans source claimed,

"
"..... as Israel became the independent nation from the British Empire in 1948;"

I disagreed as Israel was never ruled by the British ergo they, 'Israel', could never have gained independence from Britain. Hans couldn't prove me wrong on that point so he went into meltdown. Hans then went onto mention the BD. Now here's a challenge to you both. Show me where the zionists were promised a state by the British via the BD?

'My' source claimed?
There's nothing 'my' here matey/tootsie.
Neither is this so personal body.
A question for you, do you reckon 'your' body is really yours forever?

Coming back to the point. If you do not fancy
then, you may read the same as..
"...British gave away the landmass (known as) Palestine to the jew people via Balfour Declaration in the year 1948 and the original inhabitants of the landmass Palestine didn't get their say on it".
There. Happy? I fixed it for you Stucky.

But should yous got a problem with the rephrased statement as well now then I guess you should do something constructive about that problem of yous viz. call a round table conference with the UKofGB&NI monarchial parliamentary cabinet + Statesmen of (current) nation called Israel on planet Earth + Statesmen of (current) remanents of people of Gaza strip and West Bank on planet Earth.

I hope you will be able to solve your dilemma through this above-mentioned RTC otherwise God help you matey/tootsie, you're the only odd one out here with an isolated understanding of the whole situation.

And you're unnecessarily playing with genuine feelings of gullible Muslims. Because you can't undo 1948, nor BD. Stop pretending!

Daze

Superstar

"

I disagreed as Israel was never ruled by the British ergo they, 'Israel', could never have gained independence from Britain. Hans couldn't prove me wrong on that point so he went into meltdown. Hans then went onto mention the BD. Now here's a challenge to you. Show me where the zionists were promised a state by the British via the BD?

Its really not something i want to argue, but modern day Israel is essentially Palestine.
palestine.jpg

Here is a letter from Balfour.

balfour.jpg

Regardless, i have nothing to gain in this debate so.. i bow out.

British gave away the landmass (known as) Palestine to the jew people via Balfour Declaration in the year 1948 and the original inhabitants of the landmass Palestine didn't get their say on it
The Balfour declaration was in 1917, a letter from Alfred balfour the foreign policy minister to lord rothschild. The jews took the land through direct terrorism of the Irgun, which became the Likud, the party that still controls Israel today.

Last edited:
The Balfour declaration was in 1917, a letter from Alfred balfour the foreign policy minister to lord rothschild. The jews took the land through direct terrorism of the Irgun, which became the Likud, the party that still controls Israel today.
But the British didn't do nothing on it if it were really 'terrorism'. Did they?

It's all an orchestrated charade.
I would say if the British were really that ethical & moral of an Empire then they should have scolded Irgun et. al. and brought the perpetrators to justice there itself.

The NATO (whish includes Brit btw) have got all the testicles to go half the Earth to stop so called 'terrorism' brewing in say Afganistan. But the same elite Brit balls dropped off when it came to Palestine land grab via terror in the neighborhood?!
Double standards?
Or
Was it all according to the plan, the m*th*f**kin 6uild6ack6better afterall?

But the British didn't do nothing on it if it were really 'terrorism'. Did they?

It's all an orchestrated charade.
I would say if the British were really that ethical & moral of an Empire then they should have scolded Irgun et. al. and brought the perpetrators to justice there itself.

The NATO (whish includes Brit btw) have got all the testicles to go half the Earth to stop so called 'terrorism' brewing in say Afganistan. But the same elite Brit balls dropped off when it came to Palestine land grab via terror in the neighborhood?!
Double standards?
Or
Was it all according to the plan, the m*th*f**kin 6uild6ack6better afterall?
I fail to see the point you’re trying to make.

the jews essentially waged terroristic war against the British to make them leave. See king David hotel bombing

Stucky

Star
The Balfour declaration was in 1917, a letter from Alfred balfour the foreign policy minister to lord rothschild. The jews took the land through direct terrorism of the Irgun
And that's the point being missed by Hans and Daze. If the Brits via the BD gave the zionists Palestine then the zionists wouldn't have needed to use terrorism against the Brits. You can't steal something that has been given to you.

Stucky is the only authority here on this amazing planet. Everyone only listen to stucky and what he/she has to say!!

When stucky said there's no Israel and no place/Israel/Palestine whateva for the British to give to anyone anyway.. Then so be it!

Yo, Arthur James Balfour, and the whole British establishment, PACK YOUR FREAKING BAGS NOW ALREADY!!!
Guess what?, the impeccable Stucky from Glasgea has arrived on Earth!! lol

Hey. Oiiii.. Ooooff.. OMG. Noooo. Please, I beg, I BEG YOU ALL citizens of the Earth why y'all do not listen to stucky at all? :(
I very sad :(
Don't bother. Stucky's stuck in his/her own bubble. Absolutely no realisation of what is actually currently happening on the planet.
Stucky lives in his/her own bubble.
He/She got published and printed his/her own history books via StuckIn1948Publications. =)
That he/she recites every night putting the same on his/her wee table decorated with lace doilies kept next to his/her bed.
You are really Stuck aren't ya?
Didn't you realised yet Stucky? I enjoy pestering good for nothing godforsaken masons jesuits et. al

Speaks volume of you blud/tootsie. Speaks volume of you. Should you cannot despise the godforsaken paedophiles who have plagued this planet with rampant corruption and paedophilia.

Speaks volume of you ;)
Stucky knows a lot about the history of Israel and the Zionist conflict. What exactly is your problem with the points they’ve been making? You want to center the discussion around the British empire? I am lost on what issue you have here and it makes you seem like you’re uncomfortable by someone exposing Zionist power and want to change the subject

And that's the point being missed by Hans and Daze. If the Brits via the BD gave the zionists Palestine then the zionists wouldn't have needed to use terrorism against the Brits. You can't steal something that has been given to you.
I call that exactly what it is - balderdash!

British elite: "Oooooh. Look. I am so scared. I am so scared of the Zionists!"

Lol! Yeah right!

The empire that maimed and plunged nations all around the globe. Stole plundered and killed ruthlessly South East Asian subcontinent. Started the slave trade. Yada yada yada.
Are gonna be afraid of the boogeyman Zionist! Lol.

I don't blame you if you can't see partners in crime. Know Thyself. It might help to see things more clearly.

The whore and the beast both work together. Like clockwork. Though eventually the beast will devour the whore! So who is more powerful afterall, the beast? Or the whore? You tell me!

That's probably a wise move but you should have considered that before you got caught up in Hans nonsense.
Lol! Nonsense!

@Stucky matey/ tootsie, you know you should be knowing and working towards your purpose of life. Else, apologies, but your entire life will be a nonsensical conspiracy theory.

Daze

Superstar
The empire that maimed and plunged nations all around the globe. Stole plundered and killed ruthlessly South East Asian subcontinent. Started the slave trade. Yada yada yada.
Pretty much. The UK did alot of damage across the globe. Then the US took the reigns. Now Israel is in the ruling seat.

There is a popular theory promoted by Sheikh Imran Husein. Well, to begin with the Prophet of Islam (saw) told us the antichrist would rule for 40 days. Then went on to explain the 1st day will be like a year, the 2nd day would be like a month, the 3rd day would be like a week and the rest of his days will be like our days.

The Sheikh put out the theory that the 1st day was Britannia, when they were thee world power. 2nd day was the US, pax-Americana. 3rd day is Israel, pax-Judaica. Which we are currently in due to thier puppetry of all nations.

It is a plausible theory and if its an accurate assumption, then we can deduce the US ruled the world for roughly 200 years. So Israel will have 50 years at best. Question is, when did they take rule? I'd say 9/11, if not before and this was 20 years ago.

Well, we don't really need this example. Plenty of other signs have already been fulfilled. I think we all know we're pretty close to the end.

Stucky

Star
I call that exactly what it is - balderdash!

British elite: "Oooooh. Look. I am so scared. I am so scared of the Zionists!"

Lol! Yeah right!

I don't blame you if you can't see partners in crime. Know Thyself. It might help to see things more clearly.

The whore and the beast both work together. Like clockwork. Though eventually the beast will devour the whore! So who is more powerful afterall, the beast? Or the whore? You tell me!

Wow!

recure

Established
In all the rhetoric about the United Kingdom giving Palestine to the Jews, there is a conspicuous silence regarding the UK and France's support of Arab nationalists against the Ottoman Empire at the time the Balfour Declaration was written. If Palestine was "given" to the Jews, then it follows that Jordan was "given" to the Hashemites, and Lebanon was "given" to the Lebanese etc.

Stucky

Star
In all the rhetoric about the United Kingdom giving Palestine to the Jews, there is a conspicuous silence regarding the UK and France's support of Arab nationalists against the Ottoman Empire at the time the Balfour Declaration was written. If Palestine was "given" to the Jews, then it follows that Jordan was "given" to the Hashemites, and Lebanon was "given" to the Lebanese etc.
Trust the Brits at your peril. Reminds me of the quote,

"The sun never set on the British empire because God wouldn't trust them in the dark"