How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Maldarker

Star
Israel is Spying on the World and Wants Your Help
This is a surprise how?
Nobody remember the LUCID project?
This spying has been going on for decades already.

Israel has observer status in the African Union (Pax Judaica is at hand)
Israel granted official observer status at the African Union
This has me thinking. I wonder if this is their way of upping the ante to have countries increase pressure on them so it can be their false/demonic prophecy of people against "Israel" when in fact, it's the church of Israel that people will be against, not a country with same name.

Apologies for discussing religion but it was a thought that crossed my mind.

This is a surprise how?
Nobody remember the LUCID project?
This spying has been going on for decades already.
It isn't. Evidently, they're forever paranoid of people criticizing their flagrant human rights abuses towards the people of Palestine.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
I wonder if this is their way of upping the ante to have countries increase pressure on them so it can be their false/demonic prophecy of people against "Israel" when in fact, it's the church of Israel that people will be against, not a country with same name.
Apologies what is a church of Israel? People are against the Zionists and their occupation but definitely, not so that the Israelis can fulfill a demonic prophecy of others being against 'all Jews' thus requiring some kind of exodus out of the west and' 'aliya' to Occupied Palestine to throw more Palestinians off their lands and homes.
It seems like they are upping the ante in many areas all at once. Besides pushing for their end times outcomes, they are achieving the highest vaccination rates, and are now also pushing being the first country to chip kids.
They are straining to be a role model of sorts, perhaps to show up as the base of operations for the emerging private world government.
I wonder how many minions and satellites will also push to have their kids' chipped to get in their good graces?
I wonder if there is much money to be made for a country that gets with the program as an early adopter?

Roadmap to disaster? | Israeli gov't wants to microchip kids for 'safety'

Last edited:
Apologies what is a church of Israel? People are against the Zionists and their occupation but definitely, not so that the Israelis can fulfill a demonic prophecy of others being against 'all Jews' thus requiring some kind of exodus or aliya to Occupied Palestine to throw more Palestinians off their lands and homes.
It seems like they are upping the ante in many areas all at once. Besides pushing for their end times outcomes, they are achieving the highest vaccination rates, and are now also pushing being the first country to chip kids.
They are straining to be a role model of sorts, perhaps to show up as the base of operations for the emerging private world government.
I wonder how many minions and satellites will also push to have their kids' chipped to get in their good graces?
I wonder if there is much money for a country to be made from getting with the program as an early adopter?

Roadmap to disaster? | Israeli gov't wants to microchip kids for 'safety'

The church of Israel is those that stand with God, not an actual physical place. I've read that that's what the "end times" really means. Therefore, the majority will be against those that stand and revere Him.

Maldarker

Star
This has me thinking. I wonder if this is their way of upping the ante to have countries increase pressure on them so it can be their false/demonic prophecy of people against "Israel" when in fact, it's the church of Israel that people will be against, not a country with same name.

Apologies for discussing religion but it was a thought that crossed my mind.

It isn't. Evidently, they're forever paranoid of people criticizing their flagrant human rights abuses towards the people of Palestine.
Not just Palestine. They have been spying on all the supposed allies of theirs also.

DesertRose

Superstar
The Media Yawns at the Israeli Army's Death Squads
Israeli terror is at it again. - informationclearinghouse info Continue

"They kill because they can. They kill because they’re convinced that this is how they’re expected to act. They kill because they know that nothing is cheaper than the life of a Palestinian. They kill because they know that the Israeli media will yawn and not report a thing. They kill because they know that no harm will come to them, so why not? Why not kill a Palestinian when possible?"

"If the soldiers had shot a dog – also a shocking act, of course – it would have attracted more attention. But a dead Palestinian child? What happened? Why should it interest anyone, why is it important?"

“Are you working for the Arabs?” journalist Yinon Magal maliciously tweeted, addressing Haaretz’s Hagar Shezaf, virtually the only journalist who covered the boy’s funeral. This is the new journalistic ethos: Reporting the truth is tantamount to working for the Arabs."

Israeli forces kill Palestinian during West Bank funeral protest

Artists cut ties with museum over owners' alleged Israel connection

Daze

Superstar
Israeli forces kill Palestinian during West Bank funeral protest
Killing people at a funeral. There is no line these people will not cross.

We need to stop calling them IDF because theres nothing defensive about them. They are IOF, the Israeli occupation force.

Stucky

Star

Tidal

Star
Topic title: How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been said that "Jews control America", so what I can't understand is why on earth they let Biden become President?
I mean, Trump was one of the best pals Israel ever had wasn't he?

Furthermore, Trump banned Iran's nuclear industry, yet Biden has overturned that ban, paving the way for Iran to make nuclear weapons from the byproducts-

Reading this, I'm reminded of the comment I made here:

Almost three years have past and still nothing's changed. This is good!

Tidal

Star
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's easy, it's because America has been propping up Israel for many years with truckloads of cash and weapons..:)
Here's a re-run of one of my earlier posts-

Stucky

Star
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's easy, it's because America has been propping up Israel for many years with truckloads of cash and weapons..:)
Here's a re-run of one of my earlier posts-

And yet you support the invader by suggesting Palestinians go live elsewhere...

Btw that's not a re-run. It's a tiresome well flogged horse

DavidSon

Star
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been said that "Jews control America", so what I can't understand is why on earth they let Biden become President?
I mean, Trump was one of the best pals Israel ever had wasn't he?

Furthermore, Trump banned Iran's nuclear industry, yet Biden has overturned that ban, paving the way for Iran to make nuclear weapons from the byproducts-

Our faux democracy is nothing but two sides of the same coin. Man you need to start reading these threads more than posting!

israelusa.jpeg