How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Stucky

Star
Trump had probably ordered the co-ordinates of all these sites to be programmed into every cruise missile in the US arsenal, but sadly his finger is no longer on the launch button-
Iran has signed up to the necessary treaties, therefore any nuclear capabilities would be legal. Israel on the other has not signed the treaties and therefore their nukes are illegal. Why should Iran be denied legal capabilities while Israel has illegal capabilities?.

I guess this is where you say something like 'But Iran is as mad as Hyacinth Bouquet'. Well consider this. Israel has the Samson option and when you factor in their hannibal directive then i'd suggest folks inside Israel have more fear of nuclear annihilation from their own government than they do from Iran.

Just to clarify. I'd prefer it if no one had nukes.

Last edited:
Thousands of pro-Palestinian demonstrators march in Britain

Ontario's police appears to be schizophrenic in parts :rolleyes::

Canada Is No Utopia for Advocates of Palestinian Human Rights

Tidal

Star
Iran has signed up to the necessary treaties, therefore any nuclear capabilities would be legal. Israel on the other has not signed the treaties and therefore their nukes are illegal.

Where did Israel get their nukes from?
In fact they might not even have any, what do you think?

Stucky

Star
Where did Israel get their nukes from?
In fact they might not even have any, what do you think?
Mate, i made a grave error on legality in my above post but i still look like a regular Einstein compared to your doubt about whether Israel has nukes or not. The question is not have they got them...the question is how many have they got.

As to where they 'got them'. You could start by checking out France, UK and Argentina.

Tidal

Star
Bin Laden made it quite clear that his beef is not only against the U.S., but also against any other country that supports them-

"We--with Allah's help--call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with Allah's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson." Feb. 1998 - Bin Laden edict

Yet amazingly i've not heard a single US or European citizen say "Why are our governments helping Israel and making us a terror target as 'Israel's friend'? What has Israel ever done for us?"
The Jews killed Jesus and still hate him even to this day, so it defies logic why we're helping Israel instead of just leaving them hanging out to dry, it's one hell of a crazy world we're living in..:)

Maldarker

Star
Funny how all those dark-skinned, Middle-Eastern Hebrew, totally-pure-Semites from the desert ended up on the Russian frontier of Khazaria's empire.

Historically speaking, for Jews in the Roman Empire to end up in Eastern Europe, they would have to migrate east in the direction of the Germano-Hunnic advance. The probability of millions surviving and settling the lowlands of Poland and Belarus between 70-450 A.D is practically zero.

tl;dr... Zionist myths btfo by sixth-grade geography.
Those that where in germany where those lost tribes removed from Israel back during assyria's conquest. My relatives are from the danube river area in Germany & we have DNA hebrew ancestry. So idk about the roman time jews but that's where u get them in germany poland area.

Stucky

Star
Not Forgetting Palestine

This is unbelievable.

"The general British population may return to slumber until the next major bombings, but one man who will not forget is Richard Barnard of Palestine Action. Incredibly, Barnard has been charged by police and the Crown Prosecution Service with blackmail for proposing to hunger strike until the Israeli Elbit weapons factories in the UK are closed down".

Last edited:
An excerpt from the first article:

"In an article published on the website of Channel 12 news over the weekend, the military chief of staff, Lt. Gen. Aviv Kohavi, was quoted as saying that “the building was destroyed justly” and he did not have a “gram of regret.”"

Israeli official rolls back army chief comments on AP Gaza

‘Inescapable Hell’: Euro-Med Releases Report Documenting Israel’s Violations in Gaza

WHO calls for patient access in Gaza strip after 11-day violence

monkeylove

Rookie
The U.S. needs countries like Israel as a counter to other countries in the same region. Meanwhile, it also makes deals with those other countries, such as military deals with Saudi Arabia and even its armaments manufactured in Egypt.

Stucky

Star

DesertRose

Superstar
:rolleyes:

Lindsey Graham Visits Benjamin Netanyahu, Holds Sign Demanding U.S. Give 'More For Israel'

I thought that the sign Lindsey Graham was holding was a meme originally LOL......
" More for Israel means less for the US"
Adam Green

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
:rolleyes:

Lindsey Graham Visits Benjamin Netanyahu, Holds Sign Demanding U.S. Give 'More For Israel'
Makes me wanna puke.

If this doesn't make you give up on voting, nothing will. The sole purpose mainstream conservatism exists is to keep dishing out the goodies for Israel. Nothing more, nothing less.

DesertRose

Superstar
The American Left, the Jewish Question and the Repetition Compulsion

"Accordingly, if Jewish power is the power to silence criticism of Jewish power,
then the fear of anti-Semitism is the tormenting thought that this power wanes off:
the thought about people starting to call a spade a spade
and even worse: leftists sticking to their principles of equality and justice."
(DR: better yet stopping tyranny, oppression and injustice and telling that ugly spade to go shovel it elsewhere.)​

DesertRose

Superstar
Thank God for right minded people who see the Apartheid state for the moral ugliness it represents.
Racism, and settler colonialism go hand in hand.
The Israelis were oppressed under Nazism, but now they are the oppressors.
Simon Cowell pulls out as judge on 'X Factor Israel' – report

600 Musicians Sign Letter Calling for Israel Boycott in Support of Palestine
Signatories include Rage Against the Machine, Julian Casablancas, Serj Tankian, Roger Waters, and Run the Jewels

recure

Established
Screenshot_32.jpg
In January 2021, President-elect Joe Biden nominated Lander as Science Advisor to the President and announced that he would elevate the position to a Cabinet-level post. His nomination had been held up possibly due to requests for clarification about his having attended two gatherings where Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy large-scale donor to science who was also a convicted sex offender, was present.

Nobody looking at Bible prophecy as fulfilled in Christ instead of a secular military-state who persecutes Christianity.

Good luck siding with a Synagogue of Satan.
Lol dialectic, not siding... its just a fact.

Israelites are in rebellion to God, but God doesnt go back on his promises.