How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Stucky

Star
How did you miss that point and make it personal to you?
Probably because YOU commented that at ME. Btw there's nothing there that i've not heard before.

I have zero problems with many of your posts, by the way, why are you going back and checking what I liked or not?:oops: Creepy.
Wow. Your opinion of yourself is fascinating, Rosie. When i opened up your link and saw the content i remembered my post from October. I went back to check that post and then checked the likes to see if it was possible that you missed that post. If you had indeed missed that post then i would have replied to you differently. btw I even posted up the relevant resolutions in that post which in itself should have given you a clue as to how much of an idiot i am and how i need educated.As for the killing zone video, at the point of you 'unsaddening' there was only two likes, so when one of those disappears it is pretty noticeable. What actually is 'creepy' or more likely sad, is when someone, who claims folk are allowed differing opinions, goes and 'unsaddens' a post because they have decided they don't like an opinion elsewhere that had nothing to do with that video.

Stop trying to link me with positions I have not taken this is the second time you did that.
You took daze's position, i know you won't accept that but you did. It's almost as if you suddenly became his momma and had to put the 'bad man in his place' for disagreeing with your boy.

Having said that Daze has a right to his opinion even if anyone may disagree with certain aspects of it.
That was my entire argument to you . Okay?
lol. If you re-read that part when i commented on daze's video you will see that i did have a conversation with him that, was at least on my part, polite. I gave my opinion and then tried to explain that diplomatic channels would be in place when people were being admitted into hospital (not opinion but fact). So at no time did i say he didn't have a right to his opinion that 'hamas are zionist shills'. What i did point out, and this is what you are missing, is that replying to a post that should have been dealt with head on with 'hamas are zionist shills' was stupid, unhelpful, counterproductive or whatever term you choose. So this rattling on about 'poor daze's opinion' and his entitlement to it (but apparently in your double standard i'm allowed no such luxury)is just as silly as him answering red's video and article with 'hamas are zionist shills'....You got that now?
Take it easy @Stucky hope you accept my apology if I have offended you.
lol. You go and offend me some more then apologise for offending me or rather 'IF' you've offended me...Are you the full shilling?

This is not the time to 'clean the house' it is the time to' defend the house'.
Ahh i get it. When daze lies to me i have to forget it. Whe daze and yourself are hostile towards me i have to forget it. When you allege (like a complete nutter) that i'm somehow 'creepy' ive just to forget it. How convenient for daze and yourself. At least daze has had the good sense to give me a wide berth since his PR nightmare. Although, in saying that, an acknowledgement of how he got it wrong would have been admirable.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Whe daze and yourself are hostile towards me i have to forget it. When you allege (like a complete nutter) that i'm somehow 'creepy' ive just to forget it. How convenient for daze and yourself. At least daze has had the good sense to give me a wide berth since his PR nightmare. Although, in saying that, an acknowledgement of how he got it wrong would have been admirable.
LOL Stucky you are offended again.
Okay once again apologies that I thought this was creepy really!:
It's even more confusing when i look back at my profile posts and notice that you liked something i posted back in October.
Like what does that have to do with anything and who exactly is being egotistical.
Look we have derailed this thread enough.
Let us both have humility and let go of our egos and post in support of the Palestinians.
Please feel free to put me on ignore!
Let us stick to commentary about Israeli power.
Take Care :)

Daze

Superstar
Interesting video, Youtube's closed captions (text at bottom of video) changes the word Palestinians to Terrorists.

Imagine that your deaf watching youtube and you're reading the captions. While where its supposed to say American it says terrorist. Where its supposed to say European it says terrorist. Where its supposed to say Australian it says terrorist. On a platform with more then 2 billion daily viewers how is this even remotely acceptable?

With the on-going scandal over at FB censoring Palestinian voices it seems that all of Big Tech is pro-Israel.

How is it confusing to see which side is the right side here @pro-Israeli members? Do you seriously think you're doing Gods work by defending this monstrosity?

Whats it like to side with those who want to make genders irrelevant? Gay marriage widely spread and abortions more accessible then a bottle of water? Its laughable that you think anything about this apartheid state is pleasing to the Most High.

recure

Established
View attachment 56896

Nah, I just had the good sense to put you on ignore because life is too short.

You want the last word? You're free to take it, every time.

I think this guy is hasbara and God knows best.
Look at this clown; will put you on "ignore" just to reply to screenshots of your posts. Not surprising since he implied that he has the intellectual capacity of a brick wall. The reason I was put on ignore is because he was pressed and couldn't substantiate his stupid claims, and after some of his groupies unsuccessfully tried to bail him out. Yeah, he has the "good sense" to ignore what he can't confront as though it gives him the moral high ground, and a goofy reason like "because life is too short" totally makes sense.

Just because you're "ignoring" someone (a decision he's shown not to have the integrity to stick to) doesn't mean that they are required to reciprocate, especially when you constantly post stuff to mislead people. After all, despite responding to my "ignored" post earlier, he conspicuously didn't address the contention that I raised, which was that he posted a picture of a commercial bulldozer instead of the military one used in that instance. Rather suspicious considering he had posted a screenshot of the infobox from the Wikipedia article, and that same article has a picture of the girl standing near the bulldozer. So, it's as I stated, dude's either really daft or intentionally obfuscating the facts. But I guess when you lack substance, you can just antagonize those who disagree with you for not being "on the right side", or accuse them of being a paid shill even if your conniving proselytism grift makes you a top candidate for such a role.

DesertRose

Superstar
Interesting video, Youtube's closed captions (text at bottom of video) changes the word Palestinians to Terrorists.
Interesting information Daze thanks for pointing that out......

Hanan Ashrawi to MEE: Israel ‘wants to maintain an exclusivity over being the victim’
As Norman Finklestein put forth Israel has the right," to defend itself as much as a concentration camp guard needs defending."

recure

Established
The Louisiana House of Representatives approved a bill on Monday night that would require public schools to teach students about the Holocaust and World War II throughout all four years of high school.

Rep. Valarie Hodges (R-Denham Springs), the bill’s sponsor, said the legislation is necessary because “millennials and Generation Zs” are undereducated about the Holocaust, what Auschwitz was, and that 6 million Jews died from Nazi persecution.

She explained that instead of learning about World War II and the Holocaust only in one semester, high school students should study the topics over the course of four years “so that when they graduate high school they have a thorough understanding of what the Holocaust was.”

Is the tide is turning, even in the mainstream?
Bill's stance is interesting. However, I'm wondering if he's playing devil's advocate or is told to have this view. I only state this because I remember back when the second Iraqi/US war was happening, he was adamantly against it. It may have been his comment that the US is dropping "bombs and snacks" that may have started it all, not sure. What I do remember is Bill said he had sergeants and generals calling him personally, telling him that he's a disgrace to the American women and men in uniform. Bill later said on a talk show, the calls plagued him so much, he would wake up, getting sick to his stomach.

That said, I see that Bill didn't cut the man off to say what he had to say about Palestine and the US military. I would even go so far as to say he doesn't even really seem outraged by the comments made at all. He seemed to just make some lame comment about "liberals" and that was it.

Stucky

Star
Rather suspicious considering he had posted a screenshot

That's an interesting link. When i checked it i looked at post #1,237. Makes me wonder why one would post that and another would make claims that there's no such thing and yet we find both 'supporting' one another. It's also hysterical when he says there is no Israeli pr or Israel doesn't care about pr and then goes on to accuse me of hasbara.

Something's not quite right.

Edit; There's the bulldozer error. Then there's his 'Jews are slaughtering innocents' comment which he lied about and claimed he was talking about khazars. Then there's his 'hamas are zionist shills comment' and his comments about Israel having no or not caring about PR.

There's deffo something not right here.

Last edited:
Bill's stance is interesting. However, I'm wondering if he's playing devil's advocate or is told to have this view. I only state this because I remember back when the second Iraqi/US war was happening, he was adamantly against it. It may have been his comment that the US is dropping "bombs and snacks" that may have started it all, not sure. What I do remember is Bill said he had sergeants and generals calling him personally, telling him that he's a disgrace to the American women and men in uniform. Bill later said on a talk show, the calls plagued him so much, he would wake up, getting sick to his stomach.

That said, I see that Bill didn't cut the man off to say what he had to say about Palestine and the US military. I would even go so far as to say he doesn't even really seem outraged by the comments made at all. He seemed to just make some lame comment about "liberals" and that was it.
Thanks OM. I can't say for sure (I don't know much about the guy), but I get the impression he's speaking of his own accord. See this one for instance where he's speaking to Michael Scheuer, head of the CIA's Bin Laden Issue Station (which closed in 2005).
This one too

recure

Established
Edit; There's the bulldozer error. Then there's his 'Jews are slaughtering innocents' comment which he lied about and claimed he was talking about khazars. Then there's his 'hamas are zionist shills comment' and his comments about Israel having no or not caring about PR.

There's deffo something not right here.
That he's a duplicitous liar is apparent, but I'm undecided on whether it's part of his grift or whether he's simply a dunce that can't be consistent. It could be a dangerous mix of both.

Thanks OM. I can't say for sure (I don't know much about the guy), but I get the impression he's speaking of his own accord. See this one for instance where he's speaking to Michael Scheuer, head of the CIA's Bin Laden Issue Station (which closed in 2005).
This one too
I used to be a fan of his back in the day, but he was far more vocal and even animated about his politics then, hence the name of his show "Politically Incorrect". When that show aired, I found Bill to be quite brass and bold about his views. I don't think the issue of Palestine was something that was really covered on his show. One thing I have noticed is his PI show stopped airing in '02, which would fall in line with it being cancelled after him making the comments that he did.

I'm making the assumption that when Bill got the show he has now, he may have given a firm scolding for what he stated previously and/or strict instructions on what he could say.

Stucky

Star

DesertRose

Superstar
Zionism’s endgame has begun

Excerpt:
"Crumbling in plain sight? We are witnessing the end of the Oslo delusion, as Mustafa Barghouti explained, and American supporters/defenders of Israel are being forced to reckon at last with its core problem. Peter Beinart has been a real leader; and he acknowledges that it is apartheid. Eric Alterman says it’s apartheid. Nicholas Kristof, a champion of human rights, highlights the recent apartheid findings in the New York Times today and all but accepts the term.

Kristof reflects the new Democratic normal: He says that U.S. aid should not go toward “bombings of Palestinians.” It is clear that conditioning the billions we send to Israel– what John Whitbeck calls “tribute” — is the next step in U.S. liberal Democratic discourse. And BDS will be sure to follow.

Even rightwing supporters are getting tired of the self-defense lie. Neocon Max Boot confesses this is not about Iran, it’s about an expansionist Israeli government pushing Palestinians out of their houses: “Israel’s continuing land grab in East Jerusalem + West Bank.”""

The End of Zionism: Thoughts and Next Steps

Excerpt:
My talk predicted – with some accuracy – how Israel’s battle for legitimacy around the world would play out.

"Then, as now, Israel retains immense power. But I argued that despite overwhelming military power, an ideological project that loses legitimacy in the eyes of the world would eventually crumble.

I described how Israel would try to win back declining support among young people in the United States and elsewhere by marketing itself as LGBTQ friendly and environmentally conscious – propaganda strategies known as pinkwashing and greenwashing.

All of this is designed to obscure and distract from the fundamental facts about Zionism, Israel’s racist state ideology which holds that Jews from anywhere in the world have a right to settle in historic Palestine and maintain a Jewish-majority state there that trumps any rights of the indigenous Palestinian people."

Tidal

Star
It's long been said in some quarters that "Jews secretly run the world" but I'm not sure I buy that, because Trump was the biggest pal Israel ever had, so why would they let Biden beat him?
For example Biden has given Iran permission to continue building a nuke industry and its put a smile on their faces like a wave on a slop bucket..:)
Below- one of Irans many nuclear facilities-

Below: Trump had probably ordered the co-ordinates of all these sites to be programmed into every cruise missile in the US arsenal, but sadly his finger is no longer on the launch button-