How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Maldarker

Star
Personally I couldn't care less if the muslims nuke Israel out of existence when they get their hands on nuclear weapons, it's nothing to do with me..:)

"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims." Bin Laden responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998

Here in Britain we haven't forgotten that the Israelis hung British POW soldiers-

The clock is ticking-

They're are waiting for MAHDI to come.

Personally I couldn't care less if the muslims nuke Israel out of existence when they get their hands on nuclear weapons, it's nothing to do with me..:)

"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims." Bin Laden responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998

Here in Britain we haven't forgotten that the Israelis hung British POW soldiers-

The clock is ticking-

Something else you shouldn’t forget -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
i know you’re not big on reading or thinking so it says in the early days of Palestinian occupation jews bombed a hotel full of British people

A written Israeli plan from the 80s saying that they needed to destroy Iraq in order to take Syria to expand the Israeli territory

a secret office in the pentagon staffed with fanatical Jewish supremacists tasked with creating the lies needed to bring the United States to war with iraq, particularly, making the al quida-Iraq connection, which of course you are still purporting erroneously to this day as if it was true.

some quick one liners to fill the gaps in your information

I believe you because I've seen it. Seeing the persecution silenced helped lead me to embrace Christian amillenialism (the ones who reject Jewish claims to future prophecy). Especially in the Armenian parts of Jerusalem, they spit on clergy and vandalize churches constantly. The settler-groups in particular are nasty.

This is a bitter pill for many people in the U.S to swallow but it pisses me off to no end. If Americans knew what Christians go through in Israeli society the Zionist lobby would not exist. Period.
It pisses you off does it ?

But you have no problem being an active shill to bring about the fascist agenda in America.

You guys are working towards the same conclusion as the Jewish Zionists in Israel here in the West, but its only a problem when Jews are doing it right ?

Israel is what happens when you let the fascists take control and let them push their hatred and disinformation unabated. Like what you guys want in the West.

Spare me your crocodile tears.

you cannot oppose fascism in one instance and then support it in another.

to hell with the Jewish Fascists, and to hell with the right wing fascists here in the West that the Zionists control and use as their useful idiot.

Yall praise police brutality in one instance, then criticize it in another when the antagonists are Jews.

I know what you and all the other fakers are about.

To hell with all you fascists. Jewish, white supremacist, and right wingers.

Make no mistake, it is only because the Palestinians proclaim 'La ilaha illAllah Muhammadun Rasulullah' [There is no deity except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah] that they are considered a threat. Were it otherwise, their enemies would have overcome them, and they would have long been swept off the face of the earth. Allah will give victory to his deen, though the disbelievers should be averse.

They seek to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, even if the disbelievers hate it. - Quran, 9.32

Last edited:
If blood was spilt like this in Paris or Brussels, the world would be up in arms. Militaries mobilised, harsh words of condemnation from pulpits. But no, it is only the blood of the Muslims. Cheap and worthless to them. Little do they know that we hold the greatest treasure of all, that no army can take: tawhid.

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
It pisses you off does it ?

But you have no problem being an active shill to bring about the fascist agenda in America.

You guys are working towards the same conclusion as the Jewish Zionists in Israel here in the West, but its only a problem when Jews are doing it right ?

Israel is what happens when you let the fascists take control and let them push their hatred and disinformation unabated. Like what you guys want in the West.

Spare me your crocodile tears.

you cannot oppose fascism in one instance and then support it in another.

to hell with the Jewish Fascists, and to hell with the right wing fascists here in the West that the Zionists control and use as their useful idiot.

Yall praise police brutality in one instance, then criticize it in another when the antagonists are Jews.

I know what you and all the other fakers are about.

To hell with all you fascists. Jewish, white supremacist, and right wingers.
Actually I'm fairly consistent in my opposition to things I believe benefit the interests of global Zionism as a group. You call anything remotely reactive "fascism" without ever noticing contradiction.

Weird Trotskyist internationalism is dead.
The word you need is "Realpolitik".

Go away.

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
There is a blog called :

and here is a video by Palestinian Christians:
Palestinian Christians under Israeli occupation speak out

I love IAK and proudly donated hundreds to them over the last few years :)

Highly recommend their book Spy Trade btw.

DesertRose

Superstar
) How are they getting away with this.
US/UK ,Christian Zionism fostered, covers up and abets these crimes.
Noam Chomsky: The Israel-Palestine Conflict

Who is gonna nut-up and sack Jerusalem like Titus Caesar in 70 AD.
You mean stop the oppression. God willing the end is for the believers, if they stop acting like 'helpless widows'. (not my words btw)

The Agrarian

Veteran
US/UK ,Christian Zionism fostered, covers up and abets these crimes.
Noam Chomsky: The Israel-Palestine Conflict

You mean stop the oppression. God willing the end is for the believers, if they stop acting like 'helpless widows'. (not my words btw)
Trust me, its not just Muslims who wanna see the Synagogue of Satan torn down.

INTERFAITH POGROM HOURS WHO UP. :D

DesertRose

Superstar
INTERFAITH POGROM HOURS WHO UP.
NOT with you there @The Agrarian I believe that not all Jews are Zionists who are involved in this tyranny.
Human rights and support for the oppressed no matter who it is for or against.
Justice no matter who it is for or against.
O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort justice or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do."Al-Qur'an 4:135

Last edited:
Actually I'm fairly consistent in my opposition to things I believe benefit the interests of global Zionism as a group. You call anything remotely reactive "fascism" without ever noticing contradiction.

Weird Trotskyist internationalism is dead.
The word you need is "Realpolitik".

Go away.
You are consistent in your hatred of Jews.

You like Fascism and racism when it's white Christians doing it.

You are no different than those monsters. You just don't have the means to do the terrible things they are doing.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
i said this earlier- "America has been propping up Israel with super-duper weaponry and truckloads of cash for the past 60-odd years, thereby making America a terror target as Israel's friend, don't American taxpayers mind their cash going to Israel?"

But now I come to think of it, perhaps American taxpayers DO mind, which might be one reason they voted Trump out of the White House?
I mean, we all saw Trump during his visit to Israel wearing a skull cap to pray at the Wailing Wall, and making speeches about how he was "proud and honoured" to have a jewish son-in-law etc.
And of course he moved the US embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem to show his support.
So perhaps US taxpayers are fed up with him being so friendly towards Israel?

The ongoing Palestinian presence in al-Aqsa Mosque therefore appears as the last significant obstacle to Israeli domination – the site has huge mobilising force among ordinary Palestinians who come to defend it in their thousands in times such as this, and it is no surprise that Hamas sought to associate itself with its defence, through the firing of rockets from Gaza.

Palestinians remain in control of the country’s holiest place for Muslims and Jews, not through military force or diplomatic negotiations, but simply by continuing to be there, with the moral authority that confers.

The Haram al-Sharif thus represents a symbolic challenge to Jewish-Israeli hegemony that is far more significant than the weakened Palestinian Authority or Hamas’s rockets. This may explain the violence of the Israeli police in storming the mosque, and the high number of injuries among Muslim worshippers this week – just as it explains the crowd of young Israelis singing genocidal songs of vengeance as fires burn on the Haram al-Sharif. But what has gone largely unremarked is the extent to which these events signal the emergence of a version of Judaism that fetishises rock and soil – and pursues a fantasy of redemption in the physical takeover of the Temple’s site. For now, such an apocalyptic scenario is still unlikely. But already the events of this week – with the country engulfed by an unprecedented wave of vigilante violence that threatens to explode into civil war – are a demonstration of how dangerous this trend has already become.

The Agrarian

Veteran
NOT with you there @The Agrarian I believe that not all Jews are Zionists who are involved in this tyranny.
Human rights and support for the oppressed no matter who it is for or against.
Justice no matter who it is for or against.
O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort justice or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do."Al-Qur'an 4:135
Dark memes make up like, 90% of my cynical millenial humor. It may be incredibly jarring to a non-Westerner (especially a lady, no misogyny intended. I mean that in respect. Southern chivalry culture and all). I'm listening tho.

Sick jokes aside, it probably will end up thst way the more 99% of the planet turns against Israel. We already saw some of that weird coalition-building in Syria.

"Feels bad man" :/

Last edited: