How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Karlysymon

Superstar

Tidal

Star
How and why does Israel have so much power?

Perhaps because America has been propping up Israel for many years with truckloads of cash and super-duper weaponry so that America will have a friendly base in the mid-east in time of war.

Daze

Superstar

The Agrarian

Veteran
I like to see the Israeli diaper force in masks. Some say it causes cancer.

I actually tried to source the cancer tibit but after going through 3 pages of results sourcing "fact checkers" stating the opposite i realized i don't have the time.
The very fact "fact-checker" is even a job proves how much a joke the Media has become. I will never trust those vultures.

I like to see the Israeli diaper force in masks. Some say it causes cancer.

I actually tried to source the cancer tibit but after going through 3 pages of results sourcing "fact checkers" stating the opposite i realized i don't have the time. This is the world we live in. Propaganda, front and center while actual facts are buried, dead and forgotten.
You might be referring to this article here

That Mask Is Giving You Lung Cancer

From the article:

"1. Masks are “sterilized” with Ethylene Oxide — a known carcinogen. Many teachers in various school boards have been experiencing significant symptoms as a direct result of the effects of this chemical. 2. The masks contain (not sprayed with) PTFE which makes up Teflon along with other chemicals. I found and have posted the US patent to allow manufacturers to use PTFE as a filter in commercial masks… “breathing these for extended periods can lead to lung cancer.”"
I posted what's happening in that territory over here. Currently, it's one MASSIVE dystopian nightmare!