How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Lisa

Superstar
Global coalition of Christians issues call for Palestinian justice
Rifat Kassis, general coordinator of Kairos Palestine, explains, “The Body of Christ can no longer stand by as world leaders and the international community trample on the rights of Palestinians to dignity, justice and self-determination under international law. The integrity of the Christian faith itself is at stake.”
How is that I wonder? What do Christians have to do with what Israel is doing?

DesertRose

Superstar
Has the US outlived its usefulness?Is the next cow that needs to be cashed ...... China? #hijackednations

Lisa

Superstar
Has the US outlived its usefulness?Is the next cow that needs to be cashed ...... China? #hijackednations
How many threads are you gonna put this in? :rolleyes: I feel bad when I put one thing in two threads..this makes it 3 for you.

Lisa

Superstar
Just think if hamas stops their attacks on Israel and actually tries to get along...
Israel warns Hamas of war as Egypt seeks to ease tensions
Israel warned Hamas Tuesday it was risking "war" by failing to stop incendiary balloon attacks from Gaza, as fuel shortages in the Palestinian enclave caused by Israel's blockade caused widespread blackouts.
Israel's army earlier on Tuesday said its fighter jets had hit underground Hamas infrastructure, and linked the strikes to "explosive and arson balloons launched" from Gaza.

Lisa

Superstar
Could you explain the context of the word 'linked' ?
Why don’t you read the whole sentence..then it would be clear to you what it means...:rolleyes:
Israel's army earlier on Tuesday said its fighter jets had hit underground Hamas infrastructure, and linked the strikes to "explosive and arson balloons launched" from Gaza.

Stucky

Star
Why don’t you read the whole sentence..then it would be clear to you what it means...:rolleyes:
Goodness gracious. I did read that and it got me wondering what the word 'linked' actually means. Can you explain it to me?

Lisa

Superstar
Goodness gracious. I did read that and it got me wondering what the word 'linked' actually means. Can you explain it to me?
If hamas didn’t send the incendiary devices over i.e. the lit on fire balloons..then they wouldn’t have gotten bombed by Israel...but because they did..Israel sent their fighter jets and hit hamas’ underground infrastructure. I can’t get any clearer than that btw.

Stucky

Star
If hamas didn’t send the incendiary devices over i.e. the lit on fire balloons..then they wouldn’t have gotten bombed by Israel...but because they did..Israel sent their fighter jets and hit hamas’ underground infrastructure. I can’t get any clearer than that btw.
Where does it say that Hamas lit balloons on fire and sent them over?

Lisa

Superstar
Linked means they murdered civilians and then blamed them for it. Like you stab someone in the back and then cry out in pain.
Linked means that hamas sent over incendiary devices so Israel bombed their infrastructure. If they actually tried to get along with Israel by not sending over incendiary devices..Israel wouldn’t bomb them. Quite the concept I know..