How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Maes17

Superstar
Because they are God’s chosen people and people are against God and are against His people..also why they don’t like Christians...
Sounds too good to be true. If man is created in God’s image then isn’t everyone his chosen people?

This whole israel schtick sounds like an elitist agenda/prophecy than an actual God one

Lisa

Superstar
Sounds too good to be true. If man is created in God’s image then isn’t everyone his chosen people?

This whole israel schtick sounds like an elitist agenda/prophecy than an actual God one
It’s not elitist in any way..the Jews have suffered a lot as God’s chosen people...
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6-8‬ ‭
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. “The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the LORD brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

It is an honor to be created in God’s image...too bad people don’t really think like that anymore. Killing their unborn babies, scribbling on themselves (tattoos) and whatever other debased way we can think of..

Maes17

Superstar
It’s not elitist in any way..the Jews have suffered a lot as God’s chosen people...
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6-8‬ ‭
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. “The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the LORD brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

It is an honor to be created in God’s image...too bad people don’t really think like that anymore. Killing their unborn babies, scribbling on themselves (tattoos) and whatever other debased way we can think of..
I agree. It’s an honor.
Which is why I cannot see just one set of people being chosen people.

Stucky

Star
I think they’d be less inclined to violate anything
So you agree that they're violating international law. So what's your problem with the resolutions against them
They’d probably like to own Israel for Jerusalem...God’s city.
Hmm interesting. God did say it would be house of prayer for all nations/peoples.

I Think you might be onto something there, Lisa

Lisa

Superstar
So you agree that they're violating international law. So what's your problem with the resolutions against them

Hmm interesting. God did say it would be house of prayer for all nations/peoples.

I Think you might be onto something there, Lisa
Do I agree their violating anything? No I don’t...just trying to run their country with interference from everyone and their mother..lol!

You do realize that the people’s who are there love the One true God, Yahweh and no other, right?

Stucky

Star
You do realize that the people’s who are there love the One true God, Yahweh and no other, right?
You make the same mistake as that chap did a few days ago. You say Yahweh because you know you can;t say Judaism as Judaism rejects Jesus and you can't say Christianity as Christianity isn't the state religion of Israel. So no i reject your claim outright because you're being dishonest.

Not very clever Lisa

Lisa

Superstar
You make the same mistake as that chap did a few days ago. You say Yahweh because you know you can;t say Judaism as Judaism rejects Jesus and you can't say Christianity as Christianity isn't the state religion of Israel. So no i reject your claim outright because you're being dishonest.

Not very clever Lisa
I say Yahweh because that’s God’s name...

I’m not Jewish so I can’t say Judaism..yet their God is also my God...go figure! Christianity is an individual religion..God wants a relationship with the people he’s made and he’s made a way for that to happen despite our sins. With the Jews..it’s definitely a national thing..where they are all still His chosen people and He’s not done with them. After the fullness of the gentiles comes in..we will get back to God dealing with His chosen people to bring them back to Himself.

Stucky

Star
I say Yahweh because that’s God’s name...
No, you said Yahweh because you know you couldn't make your claim under Jesus name and now you have reverted to more dishonesty to cover up your original dishonesty because originally you stated,

Lisa

Superstar
No, you said Yahweh because you know you couldn't make your claim under Jesus name and now you have reverted to more dishonesty to cover up your original dishonesty because originally you stated,
From the verse you were quoting from..those peoples love the One true God..which is why I said that.
The One true God is called Yahweh but He is also Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Stucky

Star
From the verse you were quoting from those peoples love the One true God..which is why I said that.
The One true God is called Yahweh but He is also Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
The dishonesty just keeps coming. Here's what you stated,

You do realize that the people’s who are there
Stop digging a hole for yourself.

Lisa

Superstar
The dishonesty just keeps coming. Here's what you stated,

Stop digging a hole for yourself.
You said...
God did say it would be house of prayer for all nations/peoples.
Isaiah‬ ‭56:4-8‬ ‭
For thus says the LORD, “To the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant, To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial, And a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off. “Also the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, To minister to Him, and to love the name of the LORD, To be His servants, every one who keeps from profaning the sabbath And holds fast My covenant; Even those I will bring to My holy mountain And make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.” The Lord GOD, who gathers the dispersed of Israel, declares, “Yet others I will gather to them, to those already gathered.”

Stucky

Star
You said...

Isaiah‬ ‭56:4-8‬ ‭
For thus says the LORD, “To the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant, To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial, And a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off. “Also the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, To minister to Him, and to love the name of the LORD, To be His servants, every one who keeps from profaning the sabbath And holds fast My covenant; Even those I will bring to My holy mountain And make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.” The Lord GOD, who gathers the dispersed of Israel, declares, “Yet others I will gather to them, to those already gathered.”
Does your dishonesty know any bounds?