How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Lisa

Superstar
Seems more telling that the zionists shirk the religious culture of Judaism in favor of secularism, business, politics, technology. I understand that it's a modern world where all of these things are in play, but it's a shame really...
"Show business is an extension of the Jewish religion." -- John Lennon
That’s Lennon’s subjective opinion...

Perhaps that’s why they want to bring back the temple..to get people back into thinking about God and less about worldly things? The Jews have come back into their land..but they haven’t come back to God yet..that’s for a time in the future...with the Jews in their land..that future is getting closer and closer.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Some comments to the video

Wow, this guy just admitted what everybody already knows: IS are a subdivision of the IDF

Another confirmation that ISIS has been created, trained and funded by the Israeli, USA and Saudi Arabia axis

A great documentary on Hollywood from 1998. Prepare to have your mind blown. The people who control what you watch on a daily basis control how you think, what to wear, and what causes to be sympathetic towards and what causes to follow and not follow.
I thought it was rather curious that when the studio execs jetted off to see the concentrations camps, they were silent on what they had seen and none of it was sanctioned into their films.

Edit:
But why would the studio heads, most of whom were Jewish, so willingly agree to shape their movies to please Nazi sensibilities?
http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20130930-did-hollywood-help-the-nazis

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
The other side of the story..

Two rockets fired at Israel from Gaza, IDF hits Hamas targets in response
Rocket warning sirens blare in Israeli communities around the Strip a day after Hamas warned Israeli annexation in West Bank would be a ‘declaration of war.

Palestinians in the Gaza Strip fired two rockets at Israel on Friday evening, the military said. The rockets apparently fell in open areas and there were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.

Israel Defense Forces aircraft carried out retaliatory strikes against Hamas targets in Gaza, the army said.In recent days, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, the two most powerful terror groups in Gaza, have threatened to step up clashes along the border, following months of relative calm in the area.

Israel’s planned annexation of parts of the West Bank constitutes a “declaration of war,” a spokesperson for Hamas’s military wing, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, said in a speech on Thursday.
On Friday, a senior Hamas official reiterated the message, saying Israel and Hamas were locked in an “existential struggle.”

“This is an existential struggle. It is either us or this entity,” said Salah al-Bardawil speaking at a rally in Gaza. “[Israel] must realize that yesterday’s statement by the al-Qassam brigades will become reality.”

Lisa

Superstar
What do you want me to explain? Wouldn’t they love to own it..especially the muslim countries in the UN?

And they are always passing resolution against Israel...makes me think they think they know better how to run it.

Stucky

Star
What do you want me to explain? Wouldn’t they love to own it..especially the muslim countries in the UN?

The UN doesn't own countries.

And they are always passing resolution against Israel...makes me think they think they know better how to run it.
That's because Israel is continually violating international law and the UN charter....But the little Satan usually comes to their rescue

EDIT; lol how fitting that my messages at time of typing is '242'

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The counterfeit Jews who are currently occupying the land if Israel are NOT "God's Chosen people". They are, according to Christ "of the synagogue of Satan".

The UN doesn't need to own Israel; Israel and the U.N. are already both owned and controlled by the same counterfeit Jews (Ashkenazis) who conned the British into giving up the land of Israel to them with their treasonous Rothschild-sponsored Balfour declaration. And these AshkeNAZIS won't stop until they own and control the entire Middle East (and run the rest of the world through their one-world government).

That's why they are acting like the Nazis did in Germany towards the Palestinians in Palestine, because they are AshkeNAZIS and it’s in their evil Zionist nature.

Read: Christian Zionism for Dummies. Nobody needs to "annex" part of their own country. The term "annex" is nothing more than a legalese term for STEAL, which is against God's Law, proving yet again the Zionist are NOT "God's Chosen people".

And for those who have been conned by oxymoronic Christian Zionism, please take the time to research what they plan to do to America next:

The Noahide Conspiracy

Lisa

Superstar
The UN doesn't own countries.

That's because Israel is continually violating international law and the UN charter....But the little Satan usually comes to their rescue

EDIT; lol how fitting that my messages at time of typing is '242'
They’d probably like to own Israel for Jerusalem...God’s city.
‭‭
2 Chronicles‬ ‭6:5-6‬ ‭‬‬
Since the day that I brought My people from the land of Egypt, I did not choose a city out of all the tribes of Israel in which to build a house that My name might be there, nor did I choose any man for a leader over My people Israel; but I have chosen Jerusalem that My name might be there, and I have chosen David to be over My people Israel.

I think they’d be less inclined to violate anything or have a standing army if they didn’t have their neighbors always trying to wipe them off the face of the earth. They don’t even get a fair shake much of the time when the propagandists get going and people believe that stuff rather than the truth.