How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Lisa

Superstar
Britain was the Government of Palestine during the mandate period [long before the Holocaust] the mandate was given to Britain by the LoN [League of Nations] with multiple conditions on how Britain had to Govern Palestine. So, Lisa, tell me how Britain had the right to give Palestine to the zionist colonisers? If you don't know just say so.
If they didn’t have the right..then they couldn’t have given it could they?

Haha..what televangelist tells me what to think?
Well how DID you establish your views on Israel Lisa? What historians did you read? And no, you didn't get it from reading the Bible. Nobody in 1900 years read the Bible and then said "this is saying we need to put Jewish people on this piece of dirt over here".

Stucky

Star
If they didn’t have the right..then they couldn’t have given it could they?
Well they didn't, Lisa, and since they didn't have the right.....

Here's a wee story you probably have never heard, Lisa. During WW2 a certain man helped secure the release of 20,000 Jews from the hands of the Nazis, not only did he secure their release but he also personally drove some of them to safety. Do you know what happened to that man, Lisa? I'll tell you. Your beloved zionists assassinated him and i think. Just that one incident, and there's plenty more, sums up the evil that is zionism...and it is evil.

Lisa

Superstar
Well how DID you establish your views on Israel Lisa? What historians did you read? And no, you didn't get it from reading the Bible. Nobody in 1900 years read the Bible and then said "this is saying we need to put Jewish people on this piece of dirt over here".
The Bible talks about how God gave Israel the land she happens to be on now as an everlasting possession and that they would one day be back in their land in the end times.

That Israel was able to defend itself after those Arab/muslim armies came after her proves to me that God intended for them to come back to the land and was able to help her keep the land. There is no way that they are leaving that land but in Zechariah the whole world will be involved in the conflict of Israel living in the land and it will injure all who try to move it.

Well they didn't, Lisa, and since they didn't have the right.....

Here's a wee story you probably have never heard, Lisa. During WW2 a certain man helped secure the release of 20,000 Jews from the hands of the Nazis, not only did he secure their release but he also personally drove some of them to safety. Do you know what happened to that man, Lisa? I'll tell you. Your beloved zionists assassinated him and i think. Just that one incident, and there's plenty more, sums up the evil that is zionism...and it is evil.
Sure they had the right or Israel wouldn’t be living there now.
What does that story have to do with anything?

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
Sure they had the right or Israel wouldn’t be living there now.
Where did they derive this right to give Palestine to the zionist colonisers...again, if you don't know just say so.

What does that story have to do with anything?
The evil of zionism of which you have been fooled into being a follower of. Oh btw no Arab army has invaded Israel all wars between Israel and Arab have been fought outside Israel...

Lisa

Superstar
Where did they derive this right to give Palestine to the zionist colonisers...again, if you don't know just say so.

The evil of zionism of which you have been fooled into being a follower of. Oh btw no Arab army has invaded Israel all wars between Israel and Arab have been fought outside Israel...
Does it matter where they got the right..they gave the Jews the land they are on now..the Arabs/Muslims went up against them to get them off the land and lost..the Jews have been there ever since.

I don’t see how it’s evil to be alright with the Jews living in the land God gave them...He is still their God and He made a covenant that He would be their God forever too.

I heard this from a pastor once..
God has a foreign policy..He will bless those who blesses Israel and curse those who curse her.
So I think it doesn’t take a genius to figure out which side you should be on.

No but it does say that God gave the Jews the land as an everlasting possession...means it’s theirs forever.
Yeah and then the Jewish religion says they got booted out for their sins and need to wander around the world until they are sinless at which time a messiah will lead them back to the land and until then they are under oath to not return to the land and not oppress the nations. You believe Jesus is the messiah yes? Do you believe he led them into Israel in 1917 with the Balfour declaration? Do you believe the atheist Jews that invented Zionism, at which the religious Jews were shocked, was one of them Jesus? Do you believe the anti christ is the prince of this fallen world like the bible says? If so is it possible that he deceived people with the wealthy bankers who invented Zionism?

No need to answer but feel free to ponder these questions. You as a Christian don’t need to be frieghtened into supporting a foreign government or country, especially not one as outrageously sinful as Israel. See if for one second you can break through all those things others said and you heard on tv, and if you can see the situation how it is. Then you can go back to believing all the non sense. But see if for one second you can see something else

Stucky

Star
I heard this from a pastor once..
God has a foreign policy..He will bless those who blesses Israel and curse those who curse her.
So I think it doesn’t take a genius to figure out which side you should be on.
Yes i hear that often from christian zionist pastors...but i've yet to be bullied into fearing for my eternal salvation.

Does it matter where they got the right..they gave the Jews the land they are on now

So you don't know after all and no, they never gave Jews the land. They might have made some diabolical deals under the table with the zionists but they never gave them the land because they had no right to give them the land.

And again i'll say it. No Arab army has ever invaded Israel...

Yeah and then the Jewish religion says they got booted out for their sins and need to wander around the world until they are sinless at which time a messiah will lead them back to the land and until then they are under oath to not return to the land and not oppress the nations. You believe Jesus is the messiah yes? Do you believe he led them into Israel in 1917 with the Balfour declaration? Do you believe the atheist Jews that invented Zionism, at which the religious Jews were shocked, was one of them Jesus? Do you believe the anti christ is the prince of this fallen world like the bible says? If so is it possible that he deceived people with the wealthy bankers who invented Zionism?

No need to answer but feel free to ponder these questions. You as a Christian don’t need to be frieghtened into supporting a foreign government or country, especially not one as outrageously sinful as Israel. See if for one second you can break through all those things others said and you heard on tv, and if you can see the situation how it is. Then you can go back to believing all the non sense. But see if for one second you can see something else
Just to give you a head's up as you probably already know, but the response to this will be "God hasn't forgotten about them" and/or "...they've stumbled for a while". No understanding of the political arena in the ME factored into the equation whatsoever, just zionist goobly-gook.

Lisa

Superstar

Yes I believe that Jesus is the savior of the world. Idk that He led them into Israel with the Balfour declaration but it is amazing that it worked out that the Jews came back into the land that God says is theirs everlasting. It’s a miracle actually...after all that time wandering hated through the nations.

I don’t know much about Zionism but I do know that the Jews are still God’s chosen people and He’s not done with them yet.

I’m not sure I support them..but there is no fear here in wanting the Jews to once again know their God again. However..they are gonna have a really tough road to walk back to God. I think it’s great that God hasn’t abandoned His chosen people!

Lisa

Superstar
Just to give you a head's up as you probably already know, but the response to this will be "God hasn't forgotten about them" and/or "...they've stumbled for a while". No understanding of the political arena in the ME factored into the equation whatsoever, just zionist goobly-gook.
God wasn’t lying when He talked about His chosen people...haha, you’ve learned something from me :)

Lisa

Superstar
Yes i hear that often from christian zionist pastors...but i've yet to be bullied into fearing for my eternal salvation.

So you don't know after all and no, they never gave Jews the land. They might have made some diabolical deals under the table with the zionists but they never gave them the land because they had no right to give them the land.

And again i'll say it. No Arab army has ever invaded Israel...
How’s that bullying? God did say that.

However they got into the land, they are there now...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Explain that to Rabbi Dovid Weiss!!

“Our name, our identity, has been hijacked by an evil, vile, selfish movement that is purely political and ungodly, and to try to get legitimacy, they use our identity, Judaism, the appearance of godliness, to intimidate others, to take away lands from other people, and to oppress them. It is important that we tell the world, that unfortunately, you are making a grand mistake. You should know that these people who are speaking in the name of the Jews, have not only not been a confection for the Jewish people, but they are the worst factor of exacerbating anti-semitism. Jews have been living together with Christians and Muslims for hundreds of years in every Arab country. Until the zionists, there wasn't this ingrained hate for the jewish people. We were all able to coexist without any human rights groups. So what changed that now, Jews cant live in Muslim and Arab countries?

"This relatively new movement, Zionism, that started not much more than 100 years ago, and since has been around, we have had contention, strive, misery, bloodshed, and suffering, so what is the problem? Is it our religion? No, Jews and muslims lived together in peace up until recently. What changed is Zionism. Zionism is a political movement that was created by non religious Jews that wanted to change our identity from a religious identity to a national identity. Their goal was to take God completely out of the equation, to ensnare the religious jews and the evangelical christians, they pretended that theirs was a godly cause to take all the jews out of exile, but the Jews and rabbis around the world stood up to them and said “are you crazy? God has scattered us not because of our physical weakness but because of our sins.

"So the solution isn't a physical one of going back and taking up arms to win the lands. The solution is a metaphysical one, where God takes the people who have learned to live with peace in their hearts and restores them, and until he does that, we are expressly under oath not to return en masse to Israel, but to be loyal citizens in whatever nation we are living. This effort to build a political entity in Israel is simply against the words of God. It is rebellion against him to return to the lands of Palestine, even if the lands had been completely uninhabited. But given that this return was to a land that was already inhabited by a people, this rebellion against God became compounded by stealing lands and oppressing the people that already lived there. How can we remain silent when the name of God and Judaism is being profaned and sullied by these people. We pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlement for this evil and sinister state that has brought about so much death and suffering, namely Israel.
Rabbi Dovid Weiss
giphy (10).gif

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
How’s that bullying? God did say that.

However they got into the land, they are there now...
As im sure you know, Lisa, there was no bigger critic of the Jewish leaders than Jesus so by you and your zionist distortion of the Bible God would have to curse Jesus which means God had to curse himself...Would you like to explain than to me or am i missing something other than the distortion zionists make of Genesis 3?

Yes Lisa, we all know that Israel is there which, according to you, was given to the Jews by Britain through the Anti Semitic Arthur Balfour although to be fair Balfour, just like Hagee, seems to be the 'right kind of Anti Semite' for you zionists.

I'm probably done here for the day so have a wonderful and blessed day, Lisa.

Lisa

Superstar
As im sure you know, Lisa, there was no bigger critic of the Jewish leaders than Jesus so by you and your zionist distortion of the Bible God would have to curse Jesus which means God had to curse himself...Would you like to explain than to me or am i missing something other than the distortion zionists make of Genesis 3?

Yes Lisa, we all know that Israel is there which, according to you, was given to the Jews by Britain through the Anti Semitic Arthur Balfour although to be fair Balfour, just like Hagee, seems to be the 'right kind of Anti Semite' for you zionists.

I'm probably done here for the day so have a wonderful and blessed day, Lisa.
You too Stucky :)

Why did Jesus criticize the pharisees? Because they were hypocrites and they loaded the people down with extra laws on top of the law. He didn’t like that. What do you think that has to do with the Jews being back in their land though?

What distortion? God made an everlasting...means forever covenant with Abraham and his descendants through Issac and Jacob that the land would be theirs forever and that He would be their God forever. That’s unbreakable no matter how they’ve acted...and they’ve broken their part by going after other gods quite a bit. And God did punish them for not believing in Jesus and scattered them everywhere for a long time. But He also brought them back into their land and that is a big deal...end times big deal. Which is why they aren’t going anywhere and it doesn’t matter who gave them permission how they got there..this is gonna bigger than that....the Jews will know Jesus and be reconciled to God.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Lisa, answering everyone on here in regards Israel's image proves that she either has no life and sits behind a computer screen all day or she's being paid in shekels.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Haha...it really doesn’t mean a lot when you hate your own culture does it?
Seems more telling that the zionists shirk the religious culture of Judaism in favor of secularism, business, politics, technology. I understand that it's a modern world where all of these things are in play, but it's a shame really...
"Show business is an extension of the Jewish religion." -- John Lennon

Last edited: