How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

shankara

Star
Idk about Iran..the people that wants to wipe Israel off the map but treats their Jews well...sounds fishy to me.

If Israel wanted to..they could wipe out all the palestinians and be done with it...but they are trying their best to live with people who hate them and try to kill them as best they can. They are the ones who are always trying to make peace while its the palestinians who won’t.
Yeah I don't know what kind of warped, distorted and propagandized version of history and reality they teach in yankee land, but it's clear to anyone who does even a little bit of reading that it isn't like that at all.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah I don't know what kind of warped, distorted and propagandized version of history and reality they teach in yankee land, but it's clear to anyone who does even a little bit of reading that it isn't like that at all.
I was thinking the same thing when you defend the Palestinians. It seems obvious to me that if some people are always attacking your people...you’re going to have to do something to try to stop it. I find Israel to be rather patient with the people around them that want to kill them honestly. But, it might have something to do with many countries and the UN who would jump down their throats if they did something overtly to defend themselves...

Its absolutely unfathomable how people could see things in that way.

It would be like I go into my neighbors house, bring in all my stuff, start violently attacking them, and then live there beside them while they are under my control and threats of violence. And then I cry about being the victim, and how hard it is to live with them, and how lucky they are that I'm so good to them, when I kill some of their family members I talk to the world about how dangerous they were.

If any zio shill wants to tell me how it's any different than this I'd like to hear.

I’m sure if they weren’t trying to hurt Israeli’s they could fish..but sine they won’t stop..they have to be stopped.
That's not what documented events claim if you knew the plight of the fishermen in Gaza as my Jewish friends informed of this nearly a decade ago. In any event, I'm not really interested in discussing this with you as all of your posts, as per usual, seemed completely uninformed about what's been going on in that region.

Enjoy spreading your zionist propaganda.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Its absolutely unfathomable how people could see things in that way.

It would be like I go into my neighbors house, bring in all my stuff, start violently attacking them, and then live there beside them while they are under my control and threats of violence. And then I cry about being the victim, and how hard it is to live with them, and how lucky they are that I'm so good to them, when I kill some of their family members I talk to the world about how dangerous they were.

If any zio shill wants to tell me how it's any different than this I'd like to hear.
Except that’s not what happened...the Jews who went through the most atrocious stuff in WWII were given that land when the british remade the Middle East. Funnily enough it also happens to be the land that God gave them forever. They were able to keep hold of that land even when arab/muslim armies came against it and were outnumbered.

All they have wanted to do was live there in peace and the palestinians won’t allow it with a peace treaty and have been terrorists ever since to the Jews. The Jews have signed on to many peace treaties where Palestinians haven’t...who are the aggressors then?

Lisa

Superstar
That's not what documented events claim if you knew the plight of the fishermen in Gaza as my Jewish friends informed of this nearly a decade ago. In any event, I'm not really interested in discussing this with you as all of your posts, as per usual, seemed completely uninformed about what's been going on that region.

Enjoy spreading your zionist propaganda.
The article I posted said that the Jews felt they needed to limit them because of their constant attacks. Perhaps if they stopped attacking Israel all the time..they would be able to have the freedoms they think they are fighting for?

Except that’s not what happened...the Jews who went through the most atrocious stuff in WWII were given that land when the british remade the Middle East. Funnily enough it also happens to be the land that God gave them forever. They were able to keep hold of that land even when arab/muslim armies came against it and were outnumbered.

All they have wanted to do was live there in peace and the palestinians won’t allow it with a peace treaty and have been terrorists ever since to the Jews. The Jews have signed on to many peace treaties where Palestinians haven’t...who are the aggressors then?
Explain that to Rabbi Dovid Weiss!!

“Our name, our identity, has been hijacked by an evil, vile, selfish movement that is purely political and ungodly, and to try to get legitimacy, they use our identity, Judaism, the appearance of godliness, to intimidate others, to take away lands from other people, and to oppress them. It is important that we tell the world, that unfortunately, you are making a grand mistake. You should know that these people who are speaking in the name of the Jews, have not only not been a confection for the Jewish people, but they are the worst factor of exacerbating anti-semitism. Jews have been living together with Christians and Muslims for hundreds of years in every Arab country. Until the zionists, there wasn't this ingrained hate for the jewish people. We were all able to coexist without any human rights groups. So what changed that now, Jews cant live in Muslim and Arab countries?

"This relatively new movement, Zionism, that started not much more than 100 years ago, and since has been around, we have had contention, strive, misery, bloodshed, and suffering, so what is the problem? Is it our religion? No, Jews and muslims lived together in peace up until recently. What changed is Zionism. Zionism is a political movement that was created by non religious Jews that wanted to change our identity from a religious identity to a national identity. Their goal was to take God completely out of the equation, to ensnare the religious jews and the evangelical christians, they pretended that theirs was a godly cause to take all the jews out of exile, but the Jews and rabbis around the world stood up to them and said “are you crazy? God has scattered us not because of our physical weakness but because of our sins.

"So the solution isn't a physical one of going back and taking up arms to win the lands. The solution is a metaphysical one, where God takes the people who have learned to live with peace in their hearts and restores them, and until he does that, we are expressly under oath not to return en masse to Israel, but to be loyal citizens in whatever nation we are living. This effort to build a political entity in Israel is simply against the words of God. It is rebellion against him to return to the lands of Palestine, even if the lands had been completely uninhabited. But given that this return was to a land that was already inhabited by a people, this rebellion against God became compounded by stealing lands and oppressing the people that already lived there. How can we remain silent when the name of God and Judaism is being profaned and sullied by these people. We pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlement for this evil and sinister state that has brought about so much death and suffering, namely Israel.
Rabbi Dovid Weiss

Lisa

Superstar
Explain that to Rabbi Dovid Weiss!!

“Our name, our identity, has been hijacked by an evil, vile, selfish movement that is purely political and ungodly, and to try to get legitimacy, they use our identity, Judaism, the appearance of godliness, to intimidate others, to take away lands from other people, and to oppress them. It is important that we tell the world, that unfortunately, you are making a grand mistake. You should know that these people who are speaking in the name of the Jews, have not only not been a confection for the Jewish people, but they are the worst factor of exacerbating anti-semitism. Jews have been living together with Christians and Muslims for hundreds of years in every Arab country. Until the zionists, there wasn't this ingrained hate for the jewish people. We were all able to coexist without any human rights groups. So what changed that now, Jews cant live in Muslim and Arab countries?

"This relatively new movement, Zionism, that started not much more than 100 years ago, and since has been around, we have had contention, strive, misery, bloodshed, and suffering, so what is the problem? Is it our religion? No, Jews and muslims lived together in peace up until recently. What changed is Zionism. Zionism is a political movement that was created by non religious Jews that wanted to change our identity from a religious identity to a national identity. Their goal was to take God completely out of the equation, to ensnare the religious jews and the evangelical christians, they pretended that theirs was a godly cause to take all the jews out of exile, but the Jews and rabbis around the world stood up to them and said “are you crazy? God has scattered us not because of our physical weakness but because of our sins.

"So the solution isn't a physical one of going back and taking up arms to win the lands. The solution is a metaphysical one, where God takes the people who have learned to live with peace in their hearts and restores them, and until he does that, we are expressly under oath not to return en masse to Israel, but to be loyal citizens in whatever nation we are living. This effort to build a political entity in Israel is simply against the words of God. It is rebellion against him to return to the lands of Palestine, even if the lands had been completely uninhabited. But given that this return was to a land that was already inhabited by a people, this rebellion against God became compounded by stealing lands and oppressing the people that already lived there. How can we remain silent when the name of God and Judaism is being profaned and sullied by these people. We pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlement for this evil and sinister state that has brought about so much death and suffering, namely Israel.
Rabbi Dovid Weiss
Sure..they have their own cultural haters too. Doesn’t mean he’s right.

Lisa

Superstar
Sure sounds right to me compared to your boomer propoganda that is continually proven factually wrong
There are two sides to an issue..I see where Israel has tried but haven’t seen that the other side has..but continues its terroristic threats. Again, I think Israel has great patience with its enemies within.

Lisa

Superstar
The middle east was never Britain's to give to anyone and the Zionists colonisation of Palestine had nothing to do with the Holocaust
That’s strange..as that is what happened.

It happened after the Holocaust..so...

Stucky

Star
That’s strange..as that is what happened.

It happened after the Holocaust..so...

Good grief! The Balfour declaration was in 1917, Lisa, and the Middle East was never Britain's to give to anyone. What is the problem that you're not understanding that?

Lisa

Superstar
Good grief! The Balfour declaration was in 1917, Lisa, and the Middle East was never Britain's to give to anyone. What is the problem that you're not understanding that?
Apparently it was theirs to decide because that’s what happened...that’s why Israel is there today.

Lisa

Superstar
Apparent to who, Lisa? And who gave Britain the 'power to decide'?
The British controlled Palestine until Israel, in the years following the end of World War II, became an independent state in 1947.

Apparent to who, Lisa? And who gave Britain the 'power to decide'?
Just so you know, you could argue that the sky is blue in Israel and if the millionaire tv-evangelists had told her its not, she would write that its not over and over again for 50+ pages. Dont get frustrated. She really just buries information in threads.

Stucky

Star
Britain was the Government of Palestine during the mandate period [long before the Holocaust] the mandate was given to Britain by the LoN [League of Nations] with multiple conditions on how Britain had to Govern Palestine. So, Lisa, tell me how Britain had the right to give Palestine to the zionist colonisers? If you don't know just say so.

Stucky

Star
Just so you know, you could argue that the sky is blue in Israel and if the millionaire tv-evangelists had told her its not, she would write that its not over and over again for 50+ pages. Dont get frustrated. She really just buries information in threads.

lol... i'm still finding my way around the users here but certain things are already becoming apparent

Lisa

Superstar
Haha..what televangelist tells me what to think?