How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

A Freeman

Superstar
I’m not confused as to either. The Jews are living in the land God gave them...God brought them back for the end times prophecies and to also bring them back to Himself. The Bible talks about 144,000 Jews, 12,000 from each tribe..the house of Judah is included in that.
C'mon Lisa, be honest with yourself (and others). Of course you're confused, which you prove every time you post, whether you realize it or not.

God gave the LAND of Israel to the true PEOPLE Israel: the British, on the exact date He prophesied in the Book of Daniel.

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3; 7), all these [things] shall be finished.

It is a historical fact that British Israelite forces under Gen. Allenby liberated Jerusalem from 1260 years of Turkish Edomite rule on 9 December 1917.

It is likewise a historical fact that the Balfour Declaration, co-authored by counterfeit Jew Walter Rothschild is the legal instrument that the counterfeit Jews used to STEAL the land of israel from its rightful owners: TRUE Israel.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The pentagon denied this however all bets are on the table between the impeachment matter and the neocon/Israeli and Saudi lobbying. Let us see what Trump will do.
Trump may send 14,000 troops to Middle East as Iran threat grows: report
https://nypost.com/2019/12/05/trump-may-send-14000-troops-to-middle-east-as-iran-threat-grows-report/[

World War 3 alert: Nuclear missile panic as Israel fires mystery rocket 'aimed at Iran'
A NUCLEAR-capable missile caused panic as Israel's latest military test on Friday is shrouded in mystery and secrecy.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1214233/World-War-3-news-Iran-Israel-News-Nuclear-missile-military-test-update-latest-ww3

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The pentagon denied this however all bets are on the table between the impeachment threat and the neocon/Israeli and Saudi lobbying. Let us see what Trump will do.
Trump may send 14,000 troops to Middle East as Iran threat grows: report
https://nypost.com/2019/12/05/trump-may-send-14000-troops-to-middle-east-as-iran-threat-grows-report/[

World War 3 alert: Nuclear missile panic as Israel fires mystery rocket 'aimed at Iran'
A NUCLEAR-capable missile caused panic as Israel's latest military test on Friday is shrouded in mystery and secrecy.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1214233/World-War-3-news-Iran-Israel-News-Nuclear-missile-military-test-update-latest-ww3
Thank-you for sharing. The timing is certainly suspect, with Netanyahu under indictment in counterfeit Israel, the sham impeachment proceedings and the upcoming release of the IG report going on in the U.S., and the U.K. election on the other side of the Atlantic.

Peace be upon you.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Always annoyed at 'immoral' people who justify and accept the means of torture, murder, theft and other forms of tyranny.
Israelis torturing non-Jewish children. Australian documentary film. Viewer discretion.
It would be difficult to fathom what lame excuses the enablers and supporters of these practices would conjure up in defense of them, but whatever those excuses are.... they aint cutting the mustard.

Pan

Veteran
Israel is just a symptom of Global Jewish Power.

Jewish power is run out of Europe and the USA, where their grip on power became absolute proceeding WW2.

The fight with Israel cannot be won....because "Israel" in the Middle East is a red herring. The entire world is Israel now.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Israel is just a symptom of Global Jewish Power.

Jewish power is run out of Europe and the USA, where their grip on power became absolute proceeding WW2.

The fight with Israel cannot be won....because "Israel" in the Middle East is a red herring. The entire world is Israel now.
I agree that is "their" (whomever we want to ascribe as being "them") attempt. But from what I see, they cant even handle their own plan let alone true, global domination........

Pan

Veteran
I agree that is "their" (whomever we want to ascribe as being "them") attempt. But from what I see, they cant even handle their own plan let alone true, global domination........
"The Plan" is going along perfectly - The UN (Jew-N?) Agenda 2030 is right on track, with all developed countries subscribed to it.

The US Federal Reserve (The Jewish Magik Money Temple) remains firmly in place, with control over the entire monetary system. The Fed can literally print money and give it to Epstein to run his blackmail empires. Unlimited money. The Fed is never audited. They can print loads of money and destroy the value of your savings account. The Fed can drop interest rates whenever they please, Raise them whenever they please. Control of the money supply, in our current system, is Total Control.

Rothschild himself said "Permit me to issue a Nation's Currency, and I care not who makes the Laws" (Obviously implying that Law makers are useless in a system where Rothschild owns the money supply).

It would be like a company, say Enron, having total monopoly over the water supply. You can imagine the opportunities to exploit people - "Need a drink, Pleb? That'll be a billion dollars thanks."

People need money, in the current system, as much as they need water.

The Banking System is a Rothchild-built-and-run Empire. This isn't even slightly controversial information. There is no serious counter narrative that I am aware of how our banking system formed.

Our Elites are not incompetent. They know what they are doing and their plans are on track. Part of The Plan, of course, is to make you think that they (The Elites) are bumbling idiots who lack tact and have no hope of implementing their goals.....But a careful look closer will show you that Agenda 2030 is, across the board, subscribed to by all nations. It's a giant, monumental project that will convert all cities into "sustainable" highly surveiled tech dystopias i.e. complete human slavery. The Rothchilds will be able to watch you while you sleep, while you drive, eventually they will chip your brain and read your anti-semitic thoughts before they even form.

UN website's Agenda 2030; https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

Phithx

Veteran
"The Plan" is going along perfectly - The UN (Jew-N?) Agenda 2030 is right on track, with all developed countries subscribed to it.

The US Federal Reserve (The Jewish Magik Money Temple) remains firmly in place, with control over the entire monetary system. The Fed can literally print money and give it to Epstein to run his blackmail empires. Unlimited money. The Fed is never audited. They can print loads of money and destroy the value of your savings account. The Fed can drop interest rates whenever they please, Raise them whenever they please. Control of the money supply, in our current system, is Total Control.

Rothschild himself said "Permit me to issue a Nation's Currency, and I care not who makes the Laws" (Obviously implying that Law makers are useless in a system where Rothschild owns the money supply).

It would be like a company, say Enron, having total monopoly over the water supply. You can imagine the opportunities to exploit people - "Need a drink, Pleb? That'll be a billion dollars thanks."

People need money, in the current system, as much as they need water.

The Banking System is a Rothchild-built-and-run Empire. This isn't even slightly controversial information. There is no serious counter narrative that I am aware of how our banking system formed.

Our Elites are not incompetent. They know what they are doing and their plans are on track. Part of The Plan, of course, is to make you think that they (The Elites) are bumbling idiots who lack tact and have no hope of implementing their goals.....But a careful look closer will show you that Agenda 2030 is, across the board, subscribed to by all nations. It's a giant, monumental project that will convert all cities into "sustainable" highly surveiled tech dystopias i.e. complete human slavery. The Rothchilds will be able to watch you while you sleep, while you drive, eventually they will chip your brain and read your anti-semitic thoughts before they even form.

UN website's Agenda 2030; https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
If I may add a bit about Rothschild's infamous quote: he quietly knew that the real source of his power was actually in the legislation, which he must have been a remote party to.

"Rothschild lied when he said, "I care not who makes a country's laws as long as I make their money." He judged everyone by his own standards and assumed that everyone was likehim and had their price. Unfortunately, it appears he was right about the majority of people. The fact that the New World Order got their puppetpoliticians to enact the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, and the fact that they had John F. Kennedy killed when he went to repeal it, is proof that Rothschild lied." From The Only Way to defeat the NWO.